G.F v WAR and TV stats

DeletedUser9610

Ha. Ha. Jaigo, I remember him, I take it he stirred things up a bit. lol I've not got his Spoon though, I borrowed one from Deltic55's Armoury. Wooden spoons, I believe he armed his troops with recently.

DeletedUser

Anyone going to update this with the stats to date?

I'm too lazy to check but kinda interested.

DeletedUser5109

I'd say the lack of any post by any member of GF on any forum answers that one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd say the lack of any post by any member of GF on any forum answers that one :icon_wink:

Actually we are just waiting for you to come here and crow about how well you have done so far.

It almost seems as though none of you want to do that though..... almost as if none of you want to be seen as sticking your own necks out.

DeletedUser7215

get war to post them they like posting when they winning why not when they losing :lol:

DeletedUser5109

i can see you - i've taken none, not one and your point being? i'm not afraid of the truth. Just like i'm not afraid to post my ingame name, assuming your actually playin w2.

duhOscar - glad to hear that a GF player thinks -TV- are doing so well. No one is bragging coz it aint our way, can't think of any tribes that only sign when their winning....can you?

Least i got a few bites again two(maybe three) GF players managing to take their fingers out the holes in the dyke long enough to type something. Whats more three posts and no mention of noobs!

DeletedUser

First off I'm back on UK2, playing Lord Westy, and helping out with a couple of sits for guys not as active as they'd like to be.

It almost seems as though none of you want to do that though..... almost as if none of you want to be seen as sticking your own necks out.

Most of the players from TV on the border with GF, have never used the externals. Quest2005 , Waterwarrior, paulsham, Peter Grant, Djmojo, finginie, even traviscoob rarely posts. These guys are the ones who would be afraid to stick their necks out, yet they have never posted since the opening of the world. Yet as you say this is why their suddenly not posting? Bit self-centred there DaOscar? They've rarely if ever posted and probably never will again.

I'm sure they're absolutely shaking at the prospect of sticking their necks out. They should be right?

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: 17/09/2011 19:17:07 to 24/11/2011 15:55:17

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 462
Side 2: 245
Difference: 217

chart

Not sure what the point is in this masterful ( *cough* ) attempt at a PnP is DaOscar, considering there is no one left to try and influence on this world, but perhaps next time you should try something that at least logically makes sense?

Again to re-iterate....the reason TV aren't posting all the time, is because most of the tribe have barely ever used the forum, most frontline players never have. It's not really their style to come on posting stats every 2 days. Most of them just enjoy playing the game, not the war of words that needlessly develops on the externals.

DeletedUser

First off I'm back on UK2, playing Lord Westy, and helping out with a couple of sits for guys not as active as they'd like to be.

Congrats and welcome back to UK2. Are you planning a move from your safe back line haven at any stage?

Most of the players from TV on the border with GF, have never used the externals. Quest2005 , Waterwarrior, paulsham, Peter Grant, Djmojo, finginie, even traviscoob rarely posts. These guys are the ones who would be afraid to stick their necks out, yet they have never posted since the opening of the world. Yet as you say this is why their suddenly not posting? Bit self-centred there DaOscar? They've rarely if ever posted and probably never will again.

Shame really.... i bet they have a lot to say about how easy the war has been for them thus far, They have done extremely well... hats off to them all..... all of them!

Just to clarify one thing with you...... I never said they were "suddenly not posting", please do not twist my words. It does nothing for you beside make you look silly.

Not sure what the point is in this masterful ( *cough* ) attempt at a PnP is DaOscar, considering there is no one left to try and influence on this world, but perhaps next time you should try something that at least logically makes sense?

PnP... I lol'd :lol: :lol: twice!

Again to re-iterate....the reason TV aren't posting all the time, is because most of the tribe have barely ever used the forum, most frontline players never have. It's not really their style to come on posting stats every 2 days. Most of them just enjoy playing the game, not the war of words that needlessly develops on the externals.

No need to "Again to re-iterate....the reason".... when I am pretty sure you never re-iterated it in the first place.

It would be nice to see some more stats though.... now you know how..... We could look at who TV are taking the hundreds of villages you are in front off? or see about who is dropping out of tribes due to losing villages to the enemy..... or even worse dropping out minutes before the villages were taken?

DeletedUser

We'll see mate about the frontline. This safe haven is extremely cosy. But I'm sitting a couple of frontline accounts when I can, so I'm never really bored tbh. I've had some exciting fun from these sat accounts so it's all good for me.

No one is talking about how easy the war is. Most of the tribe are just getting on with it. We've been on the losing side before mate, so as you can imagine there's no big fanfare about doing well at this time. As most people know, the tide of war can change at any time.

Okay fair enough you never said "suddenly not posting" - i read into that by your comment. But I think my point still stands. They're not posting cos they've never posted.

I'm reading your comment as an attempt at PnP, in that your trying to portray TV players as being afraid of GF and the results that posting in this thread would bring to their own accounts. Attempting to make TV look afraid to me is an attempt at Propaganda for the purpose of your tribal Politics. That's my opinion, tbh, I've re-read your post and I stand by what I said.

And thanks for noticing I just learned about how to do stats :) I'm so proud of myself for finding the copy and paste function. This is a big day for me. My mother will be so proud :)

DeletedUser

group hug lol?

anyway Shaney asked for stats, there's the TV-GF stats at least.

DeletedUser

Yeah i see like i said TV are doing well..... and like you said "the tide of war can change at any time"

Are you guys doing a little stat dodging i wonder??

ns4gf!! not many caps against that player.... but they all count especially when you guys are still in control of the account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry I missed your edit.

It's not really my position to start commentating on things like that. I'm sure both sides have had similar situations ( carrey, andytinisa etc ).

Let's just say it's above my paygrade to comment.

DeletedUser

Actually we are just waiting for you to come here and crow about how well you have done so far.

Its never about crowing DaOscar. But will stick my neck out as you have been kind enough to send attacks at me, Looks like G.F. have a mini OP running along the front, Trying to regain on the current difference of 324 Village they are down in a war that's been going for 84 Days.

Is this the turning point DaOscar?

DeletedUser

Sounds like a major break through to me.

Well done -TV-

At that rate it could be only another 5292 days until you take all the G.F villages.

With the help your getting from W~A~R that time could be reduced.

After 5 years or 1825 days do we all get long services medals?

I do not think I will be here to congratulate you on your victory.

DeletedUser

Well looking at your 1 year anniversary stats against W~A~R, despite you lads dominating them it will take around 5 1/2 years for you to finish that war. I'm guessing you'll miss that war ending too?

Needless to say both wars are in theory going to last a very very long time, except for the inevitable deletion, desertion and disbandment by some players and tribes.