Hoggy v Themag 1 on 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Think the stats tell us that it is pretty much over. Time for G.F to eat en-mass??

Side 1:
Players: themag
Side 2:
Players: hoggy

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 15
Difference: 189

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,889,421
Side 2: 135,834
Difference: 1,753,587

chart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side 1:
Players: themag
Side 2:
Players: hoggy

Timeframe: 09/06/2011 14:00:00 to 24/06/2011 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 1
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 571,171
Side 2: 9,718
Difference: 561,453

chart

DeletedUser5283

getting hit off andytnisa merlins firenoob, themag and zimmy so close this thread proved my point that G.F will lie and cannt be trusted not even against 1 person never mind a tribe -TV- watch out for these back stabbers they WILL attack you when you dont expect it

DeletedUser

We had to endure the point of view of the fruit loop you passed your account to because you couldn't be bothered to play any longer back then.

We waited until you had been inactive well over 7 days yet again.

Hit delete and do us all a favour now or just put up with it and keep quiet.

DeletedUser5283

We had to endure the point of view of the fruit loop you passed your account to because you couldn't be bothered to play any longer back then.

is that not the person dean and dawn recomended to play my account????? and i quit due to family trouble which you no full well....

7days are you for real try 31 hours cos internet was down

DeletedUser

getting hit off andytnisa merlins firenoob, themag and zimmy so close this thread proved my point that G.F will lie and cannt be trusted not even against 1 person never mind a tribe -TV- watch out for these back stabbers they WILL attack you when you dont expect it

It doesn't show we can't be trusted, themag already pummeled you to the ground and there was no way you'd come back from that. You had under 100 vils left when I took about 26 of them, so I personally think that was fair. Themag isn't greedy, he knew other members like me would want to take some of your vils, and I think everyone else can can agree he beat you so why can't others' take your vils? I for one wasn't happy about you having a 1 on 1 with themag, I wanted to take as many vils of yours as I possibly could, but I was told not to attack and I didn't. Stop moaning about it Hoggy, and stop trying to use "propaganda" totry turning our allies against us!

DeletedUser

is that not the person dean and dawn recomended to play my account????? and i quit due to family trouble which you no full well....

7days are you for real try 31 hours cos internet was down

Come on Andrew... you knew that Themag would never keep to his word.
The amount of times i catted his villages down without a reply, then he'd start attacking my 'less active' tribemates... Hes as untrustworthy as the rest of G.F.

DeletedUser

Come on Andrew... you knew that Themag would never keep to his word.
The amount of times i catted his villages down without a reply, then he'd start attacking my 'less active' tribemates... Hes as untrustworthy as the rest of G.F.

And you are...?

Themag kept his word, he never asked for anything while him and hoggy were going at each other, and he never asked for anyone else to attack hoggy. If anyone is to blame then blame me, I kept going on at the dukes and barons to let me take some of hoggy's vils, obviously I wanted some of them. But I think it was fair, themag beat hoggy and that's a fact, why shouldn't others be entitled to some of his vils when they are right next to us?

DeletedUser

And you are...?

Cast your mind back a year or so and you'll work out who i am. - We had a few 'engagements', ourselves.
I dont play this game atm, as im working hard and dont have the time, but you see the -TV- profile page? - I made that, and their COA. :)

DeletedUser

Cast your mind back a year or so and you'll work out who i am. - We had a few 'engagements', ourselves.
I dont play this game atm, as im working hard and dont have the time, but you see the -TV- profile page? - I made that, and their COA. :)

You're Jaigosian, i'm right aren't I?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're Jaigosian, i'm right aren't I?

You rememeber the snipe?
Im not sure if it was you or themag, but you very nearly took one of my 'B Cluster' villages off me, once apon a time.

That was a hard snipe... had to do a pull back with a handful of troops, after you and TWM sent about 34 nukes to one of my isolated villages and then cleared it, lol.:lol:

DeletedUser

You rememeber the snipe?
Im not sure if it was you or themag, but you very nearly took one of my 'B Cluster' villages off me, once apon a time.

That was a hard snipe... had to do a pull back with a handful of troops, after you and TWM sent about 34 nukes to one of my isolated villages and then cleared it, lol.:lol:

Oh my hero.

DeletedUser

You rememeber the snipe?

I don't remember 1 moment, but I remember the little op our inactive tribe did on you. You was good at sniping, but if i'd had my way we'd have actually taken vils off you.

DeletedUser

Lmao.

Ya, i was lucky on more then a few occasions.
Good to see some of the old guys still hanging in there though.

Are you making a comeback to world 2 then? It would be good to know if you are.

DeletedUser5283

long time no hear jai :)

themag deleted his account and since it was me he was at war with along with andytnisa zimmy and merlins attacking me ILL CLAIM THE VICTORY !!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

long time no hear jai :)

themag deleted his account and since it was me he was at war with along with andytnisa zimmy and merlins attacking me ILL CLAIM THE VICTORY !!!!!!!!!

Don't talk plop you tool, themag clearly beat you. We all knew you would claim you won the 1 on 1 though, I suppose you have to do something to counteract the embarrassment you went through claiming you would beat him.

DeletedUser5283

what is embarrassing about a 2 million point player with no troops getting hit off the whole of g.f standing 2 month later? and i was at war with him i claim the victory ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.