maybe then we can start to nibble?

but LightJo would have none of it
her and w00t won't be taken for a twit

~DC~ speak of betrayal and backstabbing
in the externals there was plenty of blabbing

but 48-1 has been a punishing start
K45 has been torn to part
don't be too scared to look at the chart
maybe recruiting big spenders wasn't so smart?

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DC~
Side 2:
Tribes: w00t

Timeframe: 12/06/2016 06:30:17 to 14/06/2016 18:38:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 48
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,285
Side 2: 243,132
Difference: 238,847

chart

DeletedUser12885

If w00t didn't do it how they have done, -DC- would have done it in the future when they were ready.

Nice stats too:lol:

DeletedUser13734

I like it ! Except the big spender line, I hope it's not aimed at me I haven't spent a penny this world! : (

I'd like to think that Shaun wouldn't be the type of player to backstab an allied tribe, but you guys seem sure of it. What's that based on ? Have I missed something ?

DeletedUser13734

You're using something from 4 years ago as your alibi lol, Meh it is what it is.

DeletedUser10619

I'd like to think that Shaun wouldn't be the type of player to backstab an allied tribe, but you guys seem sure of it. What's that based on ? Have I missed something ?

I've been asked not to comment about this as it was on another world.

DeletedUser10619

And now having read the link kindly provided by Reastablished, i see Shaun has done it on multiple worlds. Tut Tut Shaun

DeletedUser7967

Sorry Mr. tut tut.. but DC isen't only shuan playing?

DeletedUser5582

okies seems is a lot of "oh noes" and " we was back stabbed" comments on here.

This is the mail from Shaun to his tribe

so lets cut to the chase and say that's what DC thought of the "alliance" so why wouldn't we hit first? Why would we let another dominant tribe secure the rim in our K? Especially when their intentions were ahem dubious!

TW is a war game and its where the fun is so game on? I did try very hard to get the agreement to be that they would noble out of our k and was told that they weren't going for it under any circumstances so that left me no option but to declare. Anyone that knows me should know that this would happen.

Shaun would have done the same so lets drop the backstabbing and crack on with what should be a fun war?

P.s bar exodus I do feel I have done DC a favour and removed their rubbish members. You can thank us later!!

DeletedUser

Well done for so many gains on a well timed operation. Knew we started a battle and capitalised. Yeah you back stabbed and knew of an alliance, so you can't deny that. But yeah stats don't lie, you've trashed us in k45 so well done

DeletedUser12885

Shaun has done it before but i don't think any less of him. I'm in w00t myself and known Shaun for a long while, he does whats best for his tribe as would any other duke. Full respect for him as a player and leader. One of the best for sure.

DeletedUser7967

Jo you sill dont get it.. No matter what every tribs goal is to win right?
So yea, we had a long time plan about pushing you against another up comming threat.. Thats the game, only 1 trib will win..

I dont like your playstyle about backstabbing (Yea thats what its called when you turn on an allierede, no matter what shaun might have done in other worlds you aren't a bit better your self lol), but it has a well played OP, I'll give you that, bad style, but nice work.

You acted in bad faith, and we have to live with it.. But dont you call any of our members for rubbish, that just makes you arrogant as shit. I wont thank you and I wont respect you :)

DeletedUser14116

Jo you sill dont get it.. No matter what every tribs goal is to win right?
So yea, we had a long time plan about pushing you against another up comming threat.. Thats the game, only 1 trib will win..

I dont like your playstyle about backstabbing (Yea thats what its called when you turn on an allierede, no matter what shaun might have done in other worlds you aren't a bit better your self lol), but it has a well played OP, I'll give you that, bad style, but nice work.

You acted in bad faith, and we have to live with it.. But dont you call any of our members for rubbish, that just makes you arrogant as shit. I wont thank you and I wont respect you :)

In fairness they played very badly, what else would you call it but rubbish ?
Nearly every one of them threw in the towel at the first sight of incoming

DeletedUser7967

In fairness most of them had the major of their troops supporting mates in k44

DeletedUser14116

Yeah I did see some support there, though troops they did have at home weren't used smartly at all.

DeletedUser14129

I still miss the best argument why we declared war: "They took our crests, what did they expect?"

DeletedUser5582

maybe harsh but fair? Look even if they had def out you can snipe, backtime or recap. None of which has happened bar exodus so I call it as I see it. If that makes me arrogant so be it but alas is true. I would have gone down fighting. One of yours was a top 5 player on this world and for me should have acted the part a bit.

Still my comment was a little tongue in cheek so apologies if taken the wrong way :icon_cry: