Lc

DeletedUser

Prettey sure I am right and I didn't force you to lie so don't get all defensive.

DeletedUser11546

You don't know me nor my tribe, all you know is what you read here on the externals which is literally nothing. So maybe think before you judge someone.

I know on World 64 on .net, you couldn't dodge a backtime, and had to get others to do it for you. So from that, I know your a pretty bad player, and on this world, you mass recruited your tribe high in the rankings. Sure, you have some good players, but you also have alot of dead weight.

DeletedUser

You got it all wrong, I had to dodge a 50ms Backtime with an iPad. It's not possible hence why I asked someone else, that don't make me a bad player.

And the other quote, where did I mass recruit, we was a 9.member tribe before another tribe merged into us.

Again get your facts right before you talk about someone, again you don't know...Please think before you post here about me..

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Prettey sure I am right and I didn't force you to lie so don't get all defensive.

What's with your new fetish about me getting defensive?...

I'm pretty sure you don't have maxed mines in 524|497... well, TBH... I know you don't...

DeletedUser8097

Every time Matt lies on about the resources or I see ZeroPerfection saying he has more than 1k LC all I can think of is this dog:

4f14688352520_thumb.jpg

You gotta admit it, it's the perfect allegory.

DeletedUser

if I do or don't have more then 1k LC, which I do o_O

it does not concern any of you, end of convo really....

Deleted User - 70854

Matt...Adrian... this is not a speed world, please keep all your love on there and not spam here, k? thanks

DeletedUser11546

where did I mass recruit, we was a 9.member tribe before another tribe merged into us.

Nice one then, you managed to get a crappy tribe to merge into you, well done, I applaud you for your excellent leadership. Your definitelyj the best leader UK has seen in a while.

DeletedUser

Nice one then, you managed to get a crappy tribe to merge into you, well done, I applaud you for your excellent leadership. Your definitelyj the best leader UK has seen in a while.

Why are they crappy ? Who are you to judge them.

They was able to noble a member from your amazing tribe o_O

DeletedUser

Please shutup. The last tribe you rated poorly as I recall completely collapsed your tribe so I only have to laugh at your boring attempts to do the same here.

DeletedUser

Wow, Kudos to you, you nobled a player who had quit. Do you want a prize for this amazing achievement.

Why is it from so called l33t people like you it's always "I quit, they quit" it's never you got owned end of story..

DeletedUser11546

Please shutup. The last tribe you rated poorly as I recall completely collapsed your tribe so I only have to laugh at your boring attempts to do the same here.

loool, Rotn pretty much died after luke went on holiday and then quit.

DeletedUser6695

Why is it from so called l33t people like you it's always "I quit, they quit" it's never you got owned end of story..

Miau Miau had a family bereavement and therefore couldn't be online. Some things are more important than internet games my friend.

DeletedUser8097

Why is it from so called l33t people like you it's always "I quit" it's never you got owned end of story..

Someone please tell us. Which (former) player from UK 16 best suits this sentence?

Last edited by a moderator: