Looking For a Co Player

DeletedUser10769

Damn son, you finished third.

I handed my account to some random player during the round as I had to go desperately. Then Tropez knew this and backstabbed me and he ended up 2nd. I was pissed as I played like 7-8 hours straight :lol:

DeletedUser

Ahh that was the first round that tropez played? I remember that.

Not sure why you're bringing up we were an even 80k when i took out all of the competition in the round and left hasan to play it inactively, well done for nobling 2k's and catching up and inactive account? xD

My tiny pic still has the report from that round :p

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dspy5e&s=5

DeletedUser10769

Ahh that was the first round that tropez played? I remember that.

Not sure why you're bringing up we were an even 80k when i took out all of the competition in the round and left hasan to play it inactively, well done for nobling 2k's and catching up and inactive account? xD

My tiny pic still has the report from that round :p

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dspy5e&s=5

Pretty sure you didn't take out all the competition as I had to clear all the players I nobled which were nobled 4-5k+ villages and that was over 10+ villages. I do however remember @DLW being on the account from like 60k onwards and he wasn't that inactive tbh.

DeletedUser3312

I've yet to see a single win. Only a round where you apparently got nobled?

DeletedUser3312

I'm afraid you haven't shown me a round you've won :lol:

Please enlighten me. Nub.

DeletedUser10769

I'm afraid you haven't shown me a round you've won :lol:

Please enlighten me. Nub.
Please read my posts where I told you that, explicitly what you wanted or don't bother replying :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

Please, little nub. Don't tell me what I can and can't do. All I'm asking for is a simple win. Now stop spamming and get on with it.

DeletedUser10769

I have shown you countless times and it is not my fault you are too ignorant to see it (Like Losing To Adrian Again, Twice In The Same Round)