Message to Angels Of Death, Angels Of Death., Angels Of Death.. & Angels Of Death,. ...

• Thread starter DeletedUser10653
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
ohh no.. you all think I'm a pleb... seriously, if I was sad enough to care what idiots on a silly addictive text based game forum thought or said I'd have to seriously consider suicide as the best option...

Perhaps you should all start a Mancunia is a pleb facebook page or maybe see if you can get #mancuniaisapleb trending on twitter...

Anyway.... as even I'm getting bored of this know... which isn't like me... lets try and make this simple for you...

If I have an orange... I have all of it.. if I have a bit of an orange, I don't have all of the orange, it's not complete...

Hold that concept and think... if it's impossible, it's impossible... if it's a bit/pretty/slightly/impossible... it's not completely impossible...

Though sometimes I wishes I just typed "it's very very very very very very very very very very difficult..."

But then, if you believe in adidas, impossible is nothing... though personally I prefer to just do it...

Here's hoping your giggling.... or crying.. either is good...

DeletedUser4753

Difference is you can cut a orange into half a orange, or have a small bit of a orange.

Impossible either is, or isnt.

You can talk about the likelihood of it being impossible or not, but you cannot cut down impossible.

I cant understand why you want to make yourself look stupid by arguing something thats clearly not say.

Your next post should be, "mancunia is a stupid troll, sorry for posting."

DeletedUser10653

As for the above mouth lmao, he got all mouthy with us, we marked him for farming when BP ended, sorted it all, he then claimed to be Nom Nom Nom from W14, we ignored it and marked him still, and what did he do??? he clicked restart before we could farm him even once now pmsl that is funny.

I got mouthy with you? You must be mistaking me for someone else. I have got no record of any mail off of you.

I restarted because I hit 2 spikes & I wasn't progressing much, therefore the only logical thing to do was restart, and I'm glad I did - 20 barbs within my church radius.

Nom Nom Nom from world 14? Oh dear god. As previously said before, I haven't mailed you, so once again your point is invalid.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Difference is you can cut a orange into half a orange, or have a small bit of a orange.

Impossible either is, or isnt.

You can talk about the likelihood of it being impossible or not, but you cannot cut down impossible.

I cant understand why you want to make yourself look stupid by arguing something thats clearly not say.

Your next post should be, "mancunia is a stupid troll, sorry for posting."

Mancunia is a stupid troll, sorry for posting...

Can you link me to the facebook page please.... and keep #mancuniaisastupidtroll on twitter... top 100 trending worldwide and rising... good work fella...

Well.. it's only taken you 12 hours or so to post something that resembles something logical and intelligent is this discussion... anyone with a basic understanding of English grammar knows that just like you can't more right, or less right, your either right or wrong.. same with impossible...

But then if your best argument is my miss use of grammar through the use of a "slang" term that is widely accepted to indicate something that is very difficult but not impossible then you lost the argument before you even started the thought process required to make your first post...

But hey ho... stupid is what stupid does.. or is it the other way round, I can never remember...

Now, if you really wanted to make me look stupid you would of argued one of the following basis:

* the number of worlds won by family tribes Vs the number won by non-family tribes...
* the % of nubs in your typical top 20 rank family tribe at this stage of a world compared to non family tribes...
* or even let your balls drop and duke a family tribe and win a world...

But alas... I guess the thought processes just don't work that well...

So please.. call me a stupid troll some more, or a pleb, or tell me how many other people think I'm a pleb... in fact, bring out your best insults... because they all make you look so smart and clever...

To steal and abuse a phrase from the great Bruce... Keep hashtagging...

DeletedUser4753

No my 1st post detailed how you were wrong, you just kept repeating yourself.

Thanks for finally admitting you are wrong

(i save mi best insults for bigger idiots, sadly on your quest to become most annoying forum poster you didnt even hit the top 5)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Your first response to my post was "define quality".... that was one hell of a damning insight that proved me wrong...

Your first post I have no idea... though I doubt it proved me wrong anymore than your first response.... but hey ho... it's you that likes to try and pick on grammar...

But then, if you somehow think that I've admitted to being wrong... then I'm concerned for any off spring you may one day produce...

Thanks for being not stupid enough to understand that my post simply explains that my grammar can be argued as being incorrect but essence of my post is correct...

But then, to understand that you would have to admit to yourself and to those that read that you are unable to prove that I am wrong... Unfortunately your self worth and the fact that you care so deeply about their perception of you stops you from admitting that... which really is something you should care more about...

(why do idiots think that I give the smallest care in the world what their opinion of me is or how my post effect them... why do idiots have the misplaced self worth to think themselves able to state why I do or don't post....

I post to amuse myself... simples... it's my secret to a happy life...)

I though I'd post something in italics....

Ohh.. don't forget underlined...

DeletedUser4083

FYI, nothing is impossible, just highly improbable :p

Now get back on topic guys, and keep the insults game related.

DeletedUser4753

Mate your just digging holes for yourself.

My first post showed how you was wrong
One of your first posts decided to flame my gramma

So to present I've proved you wrong verbally, and you braught up a grammar war, i finished it,

I'm quite open to my grammar being poor, it's not what defines me.
On top of that before you started trolling an number of players I already expressed my interest to make a tribe experiment, not to prove to you something, you seem to think a trolls opinion is important.

So as far as I'm concerned your wrong in what your saying and wrong in how your saying it, you flame others for things you do yourself and now look like a total fool. Is it any wonder no one is not posting in support of your idea's?

And Mancunia, my future offspring......... U really wanna start going down this road, i advise not to cuz I'm bored sparing you pleasantries and my further posts won't be as polite should you continue your rl insults

DeletedUser

Much butthurt I sense in this thread.

Rather than bandying the complexities of the English language with so much aggression, why not just hold back on the vitriol until something actually worth posting about appears. Yes?

Kilroy

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Kilroy... post something interesting or do something interesting and I'll happily respond to it...

As for dimension... I enjoy playing with the less fortunate... though his most recent threats are just so scary I might have to run and hide behind your mummy....

Saying I fear for his offspring.. isn't an insult.. it's a statement of fact... or are we no longer allowed to express an opinion?

Hey ho... perhaps if he hits his keyboard harder he can rant a bit more about how he is right, I'm wrong or whatever... perhaps call me some more names... neither have aided his misplaced beliefs and gained him nothing... neither have the threats...

I look forward to the next post... I've got a pocket full of "lol" just waiting for it...

Last edited:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Funny thing is.. I fear for my offspring too, ickle gorgeousness Harry... the world is a messed up place and only getting worse... I wonder if it was only for selfish reasons we brought him into a world where whatever our talents, intelligence or skill we can't protect him from things outside of our control...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

I feel like I am on repeat recently; however, 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of you would be entirely wiped out by a truly "elite" tribe, and I mean a shards, or pervis, or even alphabunkers type tribe next to you.

And its not because those types of tribes are so great, it is because you try to emulate them. You try to do no family tribes you try to do no diplomacy you try to do aggressive diplomacy. To be frank probably everyone in this thread is not good enough, not a good enough player, and not a good enough leader. Family tribes are great, when you do not have that skill, it is your only way to survive strength in numbers.

Every world one of your blow hard pseudo elite tribes trying to emulate people who can actually play will be whipped out by these "n00bs" then you go cry about how unfair it is. Diplomacy is a big part of this game just because you are too "e-cool" to use it doesnt mean those who do,ie family tribes, should be belittled.

Spot on. HeftySmurf/Tasha's Bi! on UK4 was a prime example of this. We got owned by WET and then =FATE=

DeletedUser

Kilroy... post something interesting or do something interesting and I'll happily respond to it...

. . . fairly certain you just proved my point there. Since there actually is nothing interesting happening anywhere in W15 - no one has nobles, there are no wars; it is strictly just farming - there is very little point to actually be so hostile.

However, if you wish to debate, rather than dish out inexplicably personal insults, why not get in on the discussion of family tribes and the potential benefits of one.

Kilroy

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think my opinion on family tribes has been posted more than once... teh suckage... simples... i.e. no benefits to being in one...

Next question...

DeletedUser

I think my opinion on family tribes has been posted more than once... teh suckage... simples... i.e. no benefits to being in one...

Next question...

Okay, well then my next question would have to be this;

You have over 500 points, and yet so far your solitary achievement is that you have over 100 points. You haven't attacked over ten players, you haven't attacked abandoned villages over 100 times, you haven't looted more than 10,000.

So really, my question is, what gives you the right to classify anything else as 'nooby' when you show all the hallmarks of a truly awful player?

Untitled_zpsfbdde090.png

Kilroy

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Kilroy, kilroy, kilroy... hook line and sinker... :)

Just when I thought the village name and tribe name told you everything you needed to know...

Though the tribe profile should confirm it for you:

...The home of the Payment Noobs...

...Why farm when we can just pay...

..why build troops when we don't farm...

Ohh... in answer to your question... do what I say not what I do... lol...

P.s. what IGN are you hiding behind... I presume because your scared of someone posting your profile and calling you a "truly awful player"...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Kilroy, kilroy, kilroy... hook line and sinker... :)

Just when I thought the village name and tribe name told you everything you needed to know...

Though the tribe profile should confirm it for you:

...The home of the Payment Noobs...

...Why farm when we can just pay...

..why build troops when we don't farm...

Ohh... in answer to your question... do what I say not what I do... lol...

P.s. what IGN are you hiding behind... I presume because your scared of someone posting your profile and calling you a "truly awful player"...

. . . so essentially, what you are saying is that you are deliberately trying to make yourself look like an awful player by not farming, attacking and the rest . . . and paying for the privilege of this?

Dat logic.

Kilroy

IGN: XIII. We are neighbours.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm not saying anything... well nothing that is true... Me = liar liar pants on fire...

Though sometimes I tell the truth... though that might be a lie...

Why did you restart?

P.s. I asked for an invite to Lazy tribe... but as it turns out, I'm too lazy for them... :(

DeletedUser

I'm not saying anything... well nothing that is true... Me = liar liar pants on fire...

Though sometimes I tell the truth... though that might be a lie...

Why did you restart?

P.s. I asked for an invite to Lazy tribe... but as it turns out, I'm too lazy for them... :(

I restarted simply because I haven't played Tribal Wars for about two years and I've always been awful at start-up, although a former co-player was pretty good at it so I learned a fair bit from her and basically wanted to have a trial run. Additionally, I doubt I'm good enough to survive bang in the centre.

Kilroy

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Nothing wrong in restarting... had some of my best performances after a restart... usually due to doing something stupid and being rimmed during start up...

Only way to compete with the 24/7 co-played accounts in the core is to be an 24/7 co-played account... least on the "rim" if it can be called that on uk worlds anymore there are others ways to at least make it difficult for them...

P.s. Joining a family tribe isn't one of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.