Post-Count

DeletedUser439

it says i have only 7 post when I haev over 25. does This forum thing count?

DeletedUser

OT posts don't count, like it was on .net a while back, and is now again.

It's amazing how many people joined after they counted, it seems like it was not that long ago.

DeletedUser

Yeah, Im really hopeful for the new OT. Hopefully a few more well articulated and witty people will join.

DeletedUser

OT posts don't count, like it was on .net a while back, and is now again.

It's amazing how many people joined after they counted, it seems like it was not that long ago.

I remember I just joined .net under Tillyboy when OT posts started counting.

There was this thread about the fact that Ibo was now on top.

DeletedUser54

That would require you leaving.

Preferably sooner rather than later.

^ truth.

Teh OT on .net needed something to stop flood spamming and end those horrible 'who has the longest post streak' and 'Count to 10000' threads, I mean, Skydragon got something like 70 PPD just from that thread alone mostly.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I wonder how many of the people that post here really have more posts than me.

DeletedUser

Congratulations on being the most saddest person here then.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Congratulations on being the most saddest person here then.

Yes, because my staggering 3.1 posts per day must clearly take up all of my free time.

Especially amusing since your account has 3.88 posts per day. So you post 125% as often as I do, my account's just much, much, older.

Jeimizu has more posts per day than me as well, though still fewer than you have.

DeletedUser6695

Yes, because my staggering 3.1 posts per day must clearly take up all of my free time.

Especially amusing since your account has 3.88 posts per day. So you post 125% as often as I do, my account's just much, much, older.

Jeimizu has more posts per day than me as well, though still fewer than you have.

Face it, you're addicted...I have caught up a little

DeletedUser6695

My Profile > About Me

Its down near the bottom.

Mine is 2.06...Used to be a lot higher when there was actually a decent reason to post