PP Abusers attacking small tribes on the rim 'cos it's easy

DeletedUser13827

Or maybe the people who don't use pp, are the ones with actual skill.

No, playing without buying rs of the market with pp makes you average salary or just 2 smart to waste money.
People who play without pa fa are just retards excuse my language:S

DeletedUser12733

I would pay money to play xbox live, for Gold membership and extra maps. I also would pay here as I spend alot of time playing :D Tis a hobby and money gets spent on hobbies all the time :). People with PP are smarter players because they know they can get a booster which certain players can't afford/ Too young to afford /Do buy PP and then moan at people who have more.

Get with the program. There is PP in TW. THERE IS PP IN TRIBAL WARS. Stop complaining. Its a fact, deal with it and move on, or just go and play Mario Kart instead. 'PP is not for the weak, only the strong can use its power'.

DeletedUser13668

there are 3 types of player in tw

1. those with skill and succeed
2. those without skill and do well by spending more money than the rest
3. none of the above of invariably fail

DeletedUser

6 - players who think they are awesome but actually suck and run away from fights and wars yet still claim to be the best (Yorkie)

DeletedUser13435

6 - players who think they are awesome but actually suck and run away from fights and wars yet still claim to be the best (Yorkie)

Think that's the entire of TIMING :lol:

DeletedUser12733

5. those with skill and pp who make scrubs like you (3) quit after 1 failed attack

I agree. Player 5 does win worlds :). Players with skill and PP and activity own :). People who don't have PP are dumb as you can exchange for resource on this world for a good price and have all the perks. But no you lot just enjoy whatever it is you are doing.

DeletedUser3473

7. Players of moderate ability and above average activity but whom some others refer to as 'pro' when they try and pull a fast one on an assumed newbie ;)