R.I.P MYB

DeletedUser

Been a while since I read these forums.......................all I can say is, I haven't stopped laughing yet at this thread.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear you have suffered a loss. But lets keep the comments on the game, it does no one any good to taunt in that way.

I was amazed to read the saga of MYB. They were a poorly organised tribe, and their leaders didnt seem to have a clue, from what I could see. I was amazed that G.F took them in, I thought you guys were better judges of ability. But as it turned out, you learned the error that you made.
We always knew (-TV- & G.F) that our tribes would go back to war with each other. Happened sooner than I expected.
Whilst we were allies, I made a lot of friends in G.F, and I had, and still do have, a lot of respect for them.
It seems to me, as an outsider now, that G.F have lost their edge (based on the info available). Maybe its the english/greek divide within your tribe ( it was more than evident when we were allies), or maybe its just that you are now fighting on more than one front. Or maybe its just people getting bored with the game. Whatever it is, the edge does seem to have gone.

I wish all sides the best of luck, and maybe I'll rejoin the battle soon............watch this space.

Juke The Nuke may live again yet.