Rate the player above you!

DeletedUser

ZeroPerfection

ODA: 5/10 - Moral smashing you, your wasting troops.

ODD: */10 - Not getting targeted.

Positioning: 7/10 - Decent area. Split into 2 ks which is ideal for your tribe.

Tribe: 6/10 - Moral will be killing you guys. Clustered up which is good. Problem is your all to hungry and this will cause massive problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ZeroPerfection

ODA: 5/10 - Moral smashing you, your wasting troops. (Lost a full nuke yesterday :(

ODD: */10 - Not getting targeted. (Snce bp i was targeted like crazy but it died down after i nobled my 2nd village)

Positioning: 7/10 - Decent area. Split into 2 ks which is ideal for your tribe. (Believe it or not, i got no targets to noble o_O)

Tribe: 6/10 - Moral will be killing you guys. Clustered up which is good. Problem is your all to hungry and this will cause massive problems. (We iz huuungrey ;)

Overall pretty good, thanks :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The VI...

Points: 6/10 - Top 40, better than average... though low average points so low pits/rax/stables so slow growth... plus a tiny barb much with plenty of food around...

ODA: 5/10 - doesn't look like you've been killing troops so either sat on a couple of big nukes or haven't built any...

ODD: 10/10 - not getting attacked on a limited haul world should really give fast growth...

Positioning: 9/10 - Plenty of food, plenty of tribe mates...

Tribe: 8/10 - Looks decent, time will tell once the top 5 stop huggin and getting fat on nub food and start fighting...

Harry Bounce...

DeletedUser11546

Points: 7.5/10 - Top 20, better than average and your doing alright, though I know you've spent alot of PP

ODA: 6/10 - rank 1 ODA shows you've had to do a lot of clearing, so i'm sure you've lost troops in the process

ODD: 6/10 - You've been attacked a little

Positioning: 9/10 - Lots of targets around you,

Tribe: 8/10 - Looks promising

DeletedUser9598

Guess ill join in rating then

The nub above: (Mancunia)

ODA: 7/10 - rank 1 - im a big fan of ODA but its my opinion yours is slightly too high for this stage of the game compared to your size

ODD: 8/10 - rank 39 you've obviously been hit a couple of times but it doesnt seem to have affected you at all so good going

Positioning: 10/10 - you have a fantastic area for growth

Rep: 1/10 - i dont like you

Tribe: Ill be biased here so not voting

All in all going strong and expect you to be top 10 soon

DeletedUser9598

Grrrrrrrrr Jeim!!!!

m not editing my post to rate you Jeim i cant be bothered so Rob can have 2 ratings, whoever posts next rate Jeim

DeletedUser9598

Whos this Chris fella?

Anyways i dont need to rate you, i think your awesome #enoughsaid

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Jeimzu

Points: 8/10 - top 10, though I know you've spent at least twice as much PP as me so I hope it was worth them extra 2K points....

ODA: 7/10 - top 10, not even 100K...

ODD: 4/10 - your not as scary as you like to pretend...

Positioning: 2/10 - surrounded by tribe mates...

Tribe: 9/10 - rank 1, only question is how soon will you all quit?...

Rate: EyeCU (Baz)...

DeletedUser8782

EyeCU
Opponents defeated:44.852 (81.) / ODA- 42,535 / ODD- 2,317
Tribe:4A WEE

Points: 7/10 - Top40, steady growth not really much more to say

ODA 8/10 - seem to have killed a decent amount of troops

ODD 7/10 - Not been had to defend by the looks of it and can only mean keeping most of your D troops so good in my books :D

Positioning 6/10 - all villages clustered together by looks of it but still room to expand but would have to maybe go for one of the other big tribes in your area

Reputation 5/10 - i dont really come on the externals anymore so who am i to judge

Tribe 7/10 - Seem a decent tribe but looks like soon you will have to start a war with one of the other big tribes who seem to surround you.

Rate -Press.to.Play?.....

DeletedUser8219

-Press.to.Play?

ODA: 7/10 pretty nice, obviously had to put some work in to get vills, could be a little higher tho.

ODD: 9/10 Having this much ODD at this point and still being top 20 shows you really know how to defend successfully

Position: 8/10 Nicely clustered, surrounded by tribe mates but still with some nice targets. Also on the edge of the tribe cluster so unlikely to be starved for growth

Tribe: 8/10, rank 1 so pretty good but the tribe changes are odd

Rate: Galaxy for Sale

Flawless

Reaction score
Galaxy

Points 9/10 Top 20 trying to break into top 10.

Oda: 7/10 Decent just was expecting more

Odd: 9/10 hasnt had the need to defend much obviously

Position : 10/10 Great for expanding

Reputation": unknown :p im .net player...

Tribe: well i cant say much but its pretty sick ;)

Rate me

DeletedUser

Flawless

ODA: 10/10 - Rank.2 Although it's probably not a good thing.

ODD: 2/10 - Rank 373. Probably a good thing,.

Position 3/10 - Completely at the mercy of BROSSR

Tribe: 9/10

DeletedUser10790

.uk pro

Points: 10/10 Solid growth with little or no internals. Nice work
ODA: 9/10 near perfect in my book
ODD: 9/10 been tested, come thorugh with no villa losses, clearly can defend.
Position: 6/10 lots of lovely nubs around to take, however on furture 4AWEE frontline, little too exposed for my liking
Repuation: 8/10 lots of hate out there, im meh on you.... But i know, despite what certain other may say, that you are a decent player
Tribe: 7/10 not concerned with rank especially, i hear decent things about leadership, but also about some internal unrest.

rate Practice Makes Perfect

DeletedUser11546

Little or No is not the same.

You've basically said that 3 internals are the same as zero.

DeletedUser10790

No internals officially and statistically. However possibility of some free villas from other sources. That was my point.

DeletedUser8412

I think he said "little or no" as in it could be either depending on how you look at it. If you want to micro analyse it and say that an ex-member is an internal then go ahead. Regardless it is pretty clear that we have had considerably less internals than rank 2.

Edit: And we havent had any 'free' vills.

DeletedUser

There's already a thread where the hot topic is Matty's ennoblements, please keep this thread on topic.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Practice make perfect:

Points: 7/10 Decent... and not bad for someone that quit two weeks ago..

ODA: 7/10 Decent... nothing overly exciting but shows your willing to chuck a nuke around of two...

ODD: 9/10 Low is good... though looks like you've upset someone today as it's double....

Position: 4/10 Nothing but tribe mates and barbs around you...

Repuation: 9/10 Good player, good person, good attitude... though I will one day find someone that you don't like....

Tribe: 6/10 Looks like a good small bunch... though future recruitment looks difficult and diplo needs to be huggy due to the size difference to the tribes ranked higher...

Harry Bounce...

DeletedUser10790

I imagine soon another 40k ish ODD unless my calcs are wrong....

And there are some Rob, you just gotta know where to look...