• Thread starter DeletedUser10790
  • Start date

DeletedUser12867

Tw.Player/ Silentwarrior

- decent size for your start date .. ranking 4th in the continent 65
Tribe: 4/10
-nothing really impressive, just another rim tribe
Positioning: 8/10
-plenty of farms ... a lot of nice noble targets in the future as well ... no possible threats
Rep: 5/10
-Don't know you
Prospect: 3/10
- you will hit delete or villa will be up for internalling once ya hit 5k pp :p

DeletedUser

Tw.Player/ OhBoyAnotherSpeedRound

- High points for a new world, 49 in the world!
Tribe: 9/10
- W.A.R, 2nd in the world, lots of strong players, who seem to know what they are doing
Positioning: 7/10
-plenty of farms ... not great nobling opportunities since you have so many barbs around you
Rep: 5/10
-Havent Heard of you
Prospect: 7/10
- Your villages seem to be pretty balanced, points wise, all around 8-9k so I think you have pretty good prospects

DeletedUser

Ceolanmc

Points: 3/10 - Suffered from being perhaps a bit slow at start-up, had a couple of conquers go both ways, so now only left with the one village.

Tribe: 5/10 - ~LVD~ don't instantly hit me as being a top tribe, but a few players have found some success in a relatively quiet area of the world. A few players may succeed, but unfortunately I don't think they'll do it in ~LVD~.

Positioning: 3/10 - You're surrounded by ~MOD~, I.B and your own bunch now. There may be little room for expansion, but I don't believe you'll be targeted now for a while. Perhaps build a stronghold and relocate somewhere where you'll be able to expand and enjoy yourself?

Rep: 4/10 - You're evidently new to the forums (perhaps the game, I'm not sure), but you're only young and have lots of time to learn. I hope that one day you'll be sitting pretty looking down at me from the top of the rankings.

Prospect: 2/10 - Where you are right now? I don't think you have much hope. Lots of big players will be closing in on the space you occupy. If you relocate and find a tribe with potential to expand, you may be better off.

Nonetheless, welcome to the external forums!

DeletedUser

Got sent this response in game from Piacr, as for one reason or another they're not allowed to post on the externals as they've not yet been authorised.

piacr May 15, 11:20
Points: 9/10 - a 9.876 seems to be your build, which for me is too high on pits rather then pop however the growth curve is lovely and being rank 1 of your tribe and 19 on the world I cannot fault! The internals i'll forgive as they stopped villages being taken in your tribal territory by brown dots.

Tribe: 8/10 - carrying what looks to be some dead wood and squeezed between two of the world top 3 but some very handy players and a good position should you have the diplomacy and activity to make the most of it

Positioning: 8/10 - seems you'll have to fight through either Alpha or WAR, considering you've taken one Alpha village already with no retaliation i would say pull it off with a push through Alpha and you'll be laughing.

Rep: 9/10 - I've seen you post on previous worlds when i was under different IGNs and i've always respected your opinion and knowledge of the worlds and game

Prospect: 9/10 - With the right tribal diplomacy and efficient ops either on WAR or Alpha you should be in it until the end.

Good luck whichever way you head :)
So Piacr is next to be rated.

DeletedUser

I have forum privs, about time too! Some PnP possibly in the pipeline for tomorrow morning :)

DeletedUser

piacr

Points: 6/10 - Just outside the top 100, not too shabby for a new player

Tribe: 8/10 - I know a few of your tribe mates well, without checking others with new igns, I would bet my house on this tribe winning the world if they can get a good team spirit going.

Positioning: 4/10 - Not sure where your growth direction is, maybe you will have to make a small jump soon.

Rep: 5/10 - Not heard of you, so 5 is a fair start.

Prospect: 6/10 - Very experienced tribe, so great prospects with the right advise.

29/50 great start

rate Packman.

DeletedUser12867

Packman.

Points: 7/10 - not bad growth on the rim considering the very late start

Tribe: 5/10 - not familiar with anyone in the tribe i guess use are doing okay on the rim but i feel like use will have problems with meyham later on as they are heading towards the rim :S

Positioning: 5/10 same reason as above with meyham ..

Rep: 5/10: still new to uk.co not familiar with everyone and never heard of ya so cant really judge XD

Prospect: 6/10: With the right tribal diplomacy and keep the activity level in motion and if re settle in a new tribe you could make it to the end but its still to early for ya to say anything to be honest :)

Sarah

DeletedUser12641

ohboyanotherspeedround has not long been done and i would be bias lol

can someone rate

the ferret :]

DeletedUser12641

ohboyanotherspeedround

points : 9/10 to be in the top 20 at this stage is a great achievment although i think they could have alot more points

tribe : 9/10 looks like a very good tribe only time will tell when the big tribes go at it, but know a few people there and rate them as players so they have a good chance if they work as a unit

positioning : 10/10 not really anything behind them to worry about and ahead they are right next to tw1ts and seeing they have taken a few villas off them i gather no diplomacy there, great chance for rapid growth

rep : 9/10 not really seen much in the forum, but in game a very genuine person, although the co has to improve his standards DDDDD

prospect 5/10 i dont think the account will be here to the end unless its a short world, hopefully im proven wrong :]

DeletedUser

the ferret

tribe: 7/10 1 of your best players is in your sister tribe, however i recognise a couple of great players, if you all fight together, you've a great chance.

positioning: 6/10 in a postion to eat some alpha villes if you've not been restricted by diplomacy (i reckon you have), alpha's similar in caliber, with 3 or 4 notably astute players

rep: 9/10 if you surrounded by a good bunch, then i see you being here for end game, think first time i bumped into you was uk8

prospect: 6/10 not sure, all depends on diplomatic restrictions / astuteness and those who you hope to work with

rate Packman.

DeletedUser8772

Since the forums are dead, might aswell have a shoot at this

Packman.

points: 5/10 -Not the best, but you have started alot later than most

tribe: 2/10 - Northern Alliance are just food for mayem and alpha really, seen a few recaps... but nothing impressive thus far

positioning: 2/10 - Again, a rim tribe so pretty hard to establish any area without become a target for core tribes

rep: 5/10 - I have never played against you, or heard of you but Im an old timer so you might of been more prolific on newer worlds!

prospect: 5/10 - If you can outgrow your tribesman, you would potentially get recruited to a core tribe. If not, then I can only see restarts,

Apologies... pretty negative, but doesn't necessarily account for player ability!

Rate Crowd Control (mallard)

DeletedUser

Crowd Control

Points: 4/10 - great in some peoples books as rank 6, however 41/116 caps being barb or internal so not so great for an account with 3 players

Tribe: 7/10 - I see 5 great players i recognise, however the others i recognise will make this tribe unstable or cause tribe mates to quit, 5 points of the 7/10 are because you have Jo.

Positioning: 2/10 Mostly surrounded by tribe mates, and basher tribe, so ideally suited account to internal and fill out that big belly with barbs, a small border with Fist, but not much chance of taking these villes given the players i know there.

Rep: 4/10 would have been 5 as i dont know you, never heard of you, maybe the old timer needs to retire.

Prospect: 8/10 Yeah if your tribe of mostly individuals can stick together then the potential is to go far, so worth 8 points, but Alpha as they are now wont win this world.

DeletedUser6695

Crowd Control

Points: 4/10 - great in some peoples books as rank 6, however 41/116 caps being barb or internal so not so great for an account with 3 players

Tribe: 7/10 - I see 5 great players i recognise, however the others i recognise will make this tribe unstable or cause tribe mates to quit, 5 points of the 7/10 are because you have Jo.

Positioning: 2/10 Mostly surrounded by tribe mates, and basher tribe, so ideally suited account to internal and fill out that big belly with barbs, a small border with Fist, but not much chance of taking these villes given the players i know there.

Rep: 4/10 would have been 5 as i dont know you, never heard of you, maybe the old timer needs to retire.

Prospect: 8/10 Yeah if your tribe of mostly individuals can stick together then the potential is to go far, so worth 8 points, but Alpha as they are now wont win this world.

I think you missed the sea of red to our south ;)

Also, why on earth would individuals be able to make someone quit? Leaders are there for a reason...

DeletedUser

I think you missed the sea of red to our south ;)

Also, why on earth would individuals be able to make someone quit? Leaders are there for a reason...

Mayhem are as good, if not better, they dont have Jo, but they have more stability, just my opinion, and im an unknown noob.

Wait a minute, they have the mighty there too.

DeletedUser6695

Mayhem are as good, if not better, they dont have Jo, but they have more stability, just my opinion, and im an unknown noob.

Wait a minute, they have the mighty there too.

That isn't an answer to my question...

DeletedUser

Ive tried to work on my ego, but its not working, am just a big fat noob so please rate me ;)

DeletedUser13101

Pinky And The Brain (world 19)

points: 9/10 - on all three of the world that I've seen him on, he had reached rank 1 slowly, but steadily. by the look of things he was playing casual until someone took rank 1 from him, then he starting taking villages and not stopping until he was far ahead in the ranks, then started playing casual again.

tribe: 10/10 - except for tigerstripe's team that won a few classic worlds and world 17, W.A.R is the best tribe that has been on the UK servers in a long time. they have great teamwork, they have strong loyalty to PATB unlike most tribes loyalty to their leaders on world 19. and they are all fantastic players with impressive skills.

positioning: 8/10 - kinda spread out in k55, and k64 but they have strong ground in k54. http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk19/index.php?page=map. (the reddish color isn't enemies. it's the world to W.A.R .

rep: 10/10 He is well known for winning world 10 without much trouble, and winning world 14 with some trouble (against tigerstripe's tribe C.A.) but it was obvious that he was going to win world 14 if he destroyed C.A. or not.

prospect: 9/10 him and W.A.R are probably going to win world 19 without a problem, although it was new for him to bring out an academy tribe. m@yhem might cause them some trouble but it's not clear that they will beat W.A.R unless W.A.R slips up badly.

DeletedUser

unable to rate you really dude, you've only been on uk20 since 29th, your growth is slow too, anyway you should use the uk20 rate thread.