Rumors!

• Thread starter Leif The Plunderer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Greetings!

Came across these rumor-topics to be very interesting to read, saw there was none here so I decided to open a thread for that. Remember don't go offtopic and it's rumors and facts here!

---You can ofc say that a rumor about you or your tribe isn't true, which many ofc will, but remember no harrassments. Instead of a long thread of accusations and denies, don't just say "Dödatattaren is lying" without proof of your accusation. Rumors don't necessarily have any truth about them, which is the fun part of this thread!

---Don't just make up silly rumors that has no point or interest for anyone else. Such as "It's berumored that one player had 34 spears in his village." That rumour would be rubbish as we'd have a few to guess about, if you don't wish to give out a name, give us hints! And he might have been cleansed of the rest ;)

---Start every line with something alike "A bird whispered in my ears...", "Rumours say that..." Facts and rubbish should not be separated, it's all about making it appear like rumours!

Questions?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Verified. I am a viking after all! I'm not out for your friendship, I'm here for your villas.

DeletedUser

Verified. I am a viking after all! I'm not out for your friendship, I'm here for your villas.

What if...?

They smear the leavings of their ickle horses on their village walls?
Would you still want those villages?

They might whiff a bit. :icon_razz:

Ive heard a rumour that Nauz goes to sleep with a cardboard cut out of Thargoran dressed in stockings and suspenders every night. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Ive heard a rumour that Nauz goes to sleep with a cardboard cut out of Thargoran dressed in stockings and suspenders every night. :icon_surprised:

I second this.

I also hear that Thekaan secretly loves me :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

On a serious note i have heard that Gold's first target is Gwas, but hey is it true or not

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that ALIPW's third train got split and he's finally found someone that fights back when attacked.

DeletedUser

Ofcourse it isnt you, didnt you read he split the train? :icon_confused:

Ahhh I didn't see that.

*stops spamming*

Anyway, I heard a rumor about a merge of Gwas and someone... BA maybe ? not sure though

DeletedUser6726

I heard a rumor that ALIPW's third train got split and he's finally found someone that fights back when attacked.

i heard a rumor that my noble got through but nauz'z didnt:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser6695

I heard a rumour that ms told me who nauz is nobling :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6726

I heard a rumour that ms told me who nauz is nobling :icon_rolleyes:

lies all of it

PLus its now rumored that Nauz is gonna barb munch as someone fought back

Last edited by a moderator: