SHOUT OUT TO THE OLD TIMERS

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Hi old friends. I migrated from .net to join UK 1 under the username Knightrider. A slightly bad start as I was in control still of a large account on .net. UK2 was soon announced and I really liked the settings, mainly no church! Back in the day we had old play weapons, and a villa with 5-10k catas with bonfire, well, those who played remember. Fun times. For reasons that I cannot disclose on account of forum rules, I rage quit UK2 at 600-700 villages and took over a 2k account in TV. Iv played under many pseudo names, and had many wins, firsts. Those who played with me on my side became real friends, except 1 mole who over the course of 3 worlds tried taken me, us apart from inside on our council! You know who you are! All is forgiven. I was always hated by the enemy, they were touchy personal often. Our forums were alive then but crazy. One of our players actually booked a flight from Australia to GB to catch the keyboard warrior he hated so much. Madness! Some of my better known accounts have been GIXXER, Nom Nom Nom, Pinky and the Brain, Add1ct, Drama Queen, and many others some players will be familiar with as Iv forgotten! Iv also co played accounts and had many world wins, UK2, UK7, UK10, UK14, and 19, well some will remember the super dominance account I built on 19.. my co Clara and I owned about 3/4 of the map. Players still don’t know why I barbed I dunno 2k villas? I had 400 nobles still to spare, the account was a beast machine. I regret it now tbh as it would truly have left my legacy in the game. Will I finally say why I hit delete? Haha. I finished rank 1 a few times, duked tribes to world wins, won the first ever daily looter, ( good effort nauz!) and first to conquer the 50,000 point mega village. It was a nice time in my life. The departure of Tracy was most welcome and I think everyone can agree Dab has done a great job since then. The introduction of pay to play seen me slip away from the game as skill and knowledge was no contest to endless pockets. Indeed a member of mine maxed 3 credit cards exceeding 10k British pounds on his start up and first 10 conquers! The wife left as u can imagine haha. Iv tried many times after UK25 to farm my start up, but premium won each time. Think my last effort was 54? Hit the top 10, was boxed in by such poor diplomacy I could no longer grow the account. Abandon ship! Took me many years to be able to walk away. Iv spent much time on .net with some successes. And played with moderaters, played US server and .DE Guess I am the veteran of TW and hope to see a few other vets and past enemies post and say hello

Last edited:

damolol

Reaction score
Hi old friends. I migrated from .net to join UK 1 under the username Knightrider. A slightly bad start as I was in control still of a large account on .net. UK2 was soon announced and I really liked the settings, mainly no church! Back in the day we had old play weapons, and a villa with 5-10k catas with bonfire, well, those who played remember. Fun times. For reasons that I cannot disclose on account of forum rules, I rage quit UK2 at 600-700 villages and took over a 2k account in TV. Iv played under many pseudo names, and had many wins, firsts. Those who played with me on my side became real friends, except 1 mole who over the course of 3 worlds tried taken me, us apart from inside on our council! You know who you are! All is forgiven. I was always hated by the enemy, they were touchy personal often. Our forums were alive then but crazy. One of our players actually booked a flight from Australia to GB to catch the keyboard warrior he hated so much. Madness! Some of my better known accounts have been GIXXER, Nom Nom Nom, Pinky and the Brain, Add1ct, Drama Queen, and many others some players will be familiar with as Iv forgotten! Iv also co played accounts and had many world wins, UK2, UK7, UK10, UK14, and 19, well some will remember the super dominance account I built on 19.. my co Clara and I owned about 3/4 of the map. Players still don’t know why I barbed I dunno 2k villas? I had 400 nobles still to spare, the account was a beast machine. I regret it now tbh as it would truly have left my legacy in the game. Will I finally say why I hit delete? Haha. I finished rank 1 a few times, duked tribes to world wins, won the first ever daily looter, ( good effort nauz!) and first to conquer the 50,000 point mega village. It was a nice time in my life. The departure of Tracy was most welcome and I think everyone can agree Dab has done a great job since then. The introduction of pay to play seen me slip away from the game as skill and knowledge was no contest to endless pockets. Indeed a member of mine maxed 3 credit cards exceeding 10k British pounds on his start up and first 10 conquers! The wife left as u can imagine haha. Iv tried many times after UK25 to farm my start up, but premium won each time. Think my last effort was 54? Hit the top 10, was boxed in by such poor diplomacy I could no longer grow the account. Abandon ship! Took me many years to be able to walk away. Iv spent much time on .net with some successes. And played with moderaters, played US server and .DE Guess I am the veteran of TW and hope to see a few other vets and past enemies post and say hello

The person who got a flight..? Wasnt called ....sumin the Great was it ..? 666 & TUBA Sitution ...?

Last edited:

ColdFusion

Reaction score
Gix you old f**k, myself and Princey are a dynamic duo these days. If you are still kicking we should get together and win a classic world in the winter! Alternatively we’ve been accumulating some pp and we’d be happy to gift you some to see if you’re still useful?

Drop me a line on discord el Jefe#2285

Last edited:

Darkspangle

Reaction score
I Joined uk world 3, did not know what I was doing (still dont) so joined world 2 then 1 for experience. I am an addict but am having to play on even when it hurts is my penalty.

Reaction score
Still lurking here and there, from UK 8 (or so)+ Had some fun on 10, 14, 15, 17 & 19 if I recall.

Gix, good to see you're still floating around.

And CF, was surprised to see a revival when I stumbled across TW after a couple of years...

blue

L.Hernani

Reaction score
Still lurking here and there, from UK 8 (or so)+ Had some fun on 10, 14, 15, 17 & 19 if I recall.

Gix, good to see you're still floating around.

And CF, was surprised to see a revival when I stumbled across TW after a couple of years...

blue
CF and PMP! Mayhem my first world win. Care to join Uk69? Surely that´s a good number to have as a world winner no? :p

RedAlert

Script Moderator
Reaction score
My longest world was uk8. The first world was uk6. Would I be considered an old timer, especially since my presence on this server has been very short?
Also hello @Nauzhror are you still playing or just lurking in the forums?

Last edited:

mafialeader

Reaction score
I haven't played in years.
I remember on w60 (2022) you were saying how good you were but then you got rimmed by Lt. Yoshimitsu quite quickly despite being in rank 1 tribe :D

I am sure James NoIdentity can elaborate if he sees this message.

mellofax

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Community Manager
Reaction score
UK13 for me so sadly I dont make that cut. Unless you count when I started on International... then its EN3 back in 2008

Absinthe

Reaction score
Wow! This was a blast from the past. I had a little procrastination going, so I decided to check in for the Nostalgia. How has everyone been after all these years? @Nauzhror any of the old timers still around? I'm sure you were quitting this back when this server first started out. I looked on the .net but most the users I can recall are long gone. My old accounts were Juksey and Absinthe think I started on .net 13 and moved over for a little bit on .co.uk. So many great friends made back then.