State of the world: maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser2918
  • Start date

DeletedUser2918

so yep i stole the title of wugsters thread.........but it seemed to fit :icon_wink:

so i thought - rather than the boring stats on the wars all the times. How about a map or two! (plus i was bored and experimenting!!). The self updating maps are great - but they dont give you a point in time unless you save them. So every couple of months i'll do something like the following so everyone can see the shift (if any) of borders that shows the effects of those graphs and numbers!

uk1map1publish.png

• - i know i forgot all the T4H familly - i'll try and include T4H-W next time. For info they go in that gap in the SE corner.
  • - i know not ALL tribes are named and have funny pictures. The main ones are there though and if you want a picture then make a map yourself!!

this will by its nature be a slow moving thread....but bear with me guys/gals....we can do the analysis comments when the second map is up. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser2918

hoped you guys would like that blade-hog :icon_cool:

i have to get my lols when i can :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2961

Good god Chris, you know how to impress a gal. Im well laughing at the icons too.

Well done hun, will look forward to updates too.

xx

DeletedUser8865

Maybe a new map is in order now that so many things have changed:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Chris,

Can we have an updated map please - I would love to see just how well the W1N resistance is doing?

DeletedUser6944

Chris miles any chance we can have an updated map mate?
would be interesting to see the change in borders now

DeletedUser2918

MAP 1: 05/02/11

uk1map1publish.png

MAP 2: 29/04/11

uk1map2aresized.png

(map 1 reposted to allow ease of comparison)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2918

well, after threats, badgering, and all round nuisance making map number 2 is now up and posted!! (seriously guys - next time try bribery!! :lol:)

first off just a note. some differences in the colour/style as the first was made with GIMP and now i've moved software to PS.

and here's my analysis - would be great to see other peoples as well!!!

Tribe Movements
- a few less tribes in a couple of months! as most of IWL, UDOG, and FREE merge into w1n
- creation of a new tribe on the western flank with The Butchery coming into effect (in white)
- with the resignation of most of the original council over the past few months ORC largely disintegrate. Some join LRAG and some join The Butchery
- Would appear that a lot of AK players join LRAG

War Movements
- FPB would appear to be losing ground from both w1n and T4H - with T4H making considerable gains in the south
- Large T4H movement in the West gobbling up the empty space left with the mass quitting of KnK
- Large gains made in the West with w1n taking Orc apart. (*ahem* a little bias there cos thats where i am lol)
- Gains in the North against Orc by w1n as well - with isolated w1n clusters now being linked to the main tribe and in turn making the Orc players isolated instead.

DeletedUser

nice maps +1 rep, have to say im impressed with T4H they have spread like wildfire throughout the south and working up western border by looks of things F.P.B av lost some ground in the two map comparisons wonder how long they can hold and well as for W1N they av grown the most but maybe 70-85% of that reasoning is the udog,IWL and FREE mergers? taking the mergers out of equation i would say expanded at rapid rate also :D, but im curious out of W1N and T4H who has expanded the most inbetween those two maps through sheer force of nobling?

DeletedUser9465

All t4h have done is fill in the empty gaps either side of them...i.e nobling barbs.:icon_rolleyes: not very impressive.

when will you see the light and chuck t4h w1n? :lol:

DeletedUser

All t4h have done is fill in the empty gaps either side of them...i.e nobling barbs.:icon_rolleyes: not very impressive.

when will you see the light and chuck t4h w1n? :lol:

i sense a hater of T4H :L

all i have to say is if all they are doing is nobling barbs explain to me how their war stats are so good agaonst F.P.B?