The greatest start up tribe ever?!!?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think its about time that Axes (insert current name) (they will always be Axes to me) and their players got the respect that they are due..

So I thought I'd start a little thread where we can all list their achievements and qualities and acclaim the brilliance that is Axes... I'll start the little list with...

1) Great Players
2) Great People
3) Great Big egos
4) Great Farmers
5) Great growth
6) Great domination of start up
7) Great big first INTERNAL Noblement

I can't think of any tribe that wouldn't be proud to be the first tribe to noble a tribe mate...

I'm sure you were just managing accounts, not letting someone else noble the village, any tribe would of done the same, you were rank 1 anyway, no one can build a village worth a axes noble, etc, etc, etc...

Me I hate mid to late game as all it is internal noblements to stay rank #1... nothing like start-up...

What... sorry.. got to run... got an incoming train to my village... oh.. it's ok, it's just from a tribe mate...

So lets all hail the GREAT AXES, and their first Noblement... may they noble each other to destruction...

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

You're jelly right?

What would you do if your neighbour who happens to be in your tribe quit?

DeletedUser

Oh man. So much jelly directed in our general direction.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Jelly not to be in the Greatest Start Up tribe EVA?!!? Of cource, can't you guys read, why else would I start an appreciation thread for the GREAT AXES...

DeletedUser

We nobled the tribe mate because we're at war with each other. Our egos are so big, there can only be one member left in our tribe. =(

DeletedUser

Congrats on the great start OW.

Not so good for BL that they got cleared but better OW take it than anyone else.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
We nobled the tribe mate because we're at war with each other. Our egos are so big, there can only be one member left in our tribe. =(

Now you young man, have everything you need to become an outlaw.. :)

I'm not a hater, i just like to play the game, and you Axes guys can't really of thought you were going to get away with it without being flamed?!!?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think you'd know by now we don't care what you think.

Also, we've cleared :)'s duke if you're thinking we won't take on other tribes.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think you'd know by now we don't care what you think.

Also, we've cleared :)'s duke if you're thinking we won't take on other tribes.

Just when I thought.... oh well... I'm just glad you take your self so seriously over teh internet...

I personnally list my greatest achievements like this:

At 3) Marrying a beautiful woman I love
At 2) Having a beautiful boy just 4 months away
At 1) Being ranked 1 on Tribal Wars on a .net world

I know exactly who you've cleared... I'll send you a list on IGM if you want... Seems a bit mean to list them on an open forum...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I thought everyone knew Name were a bunch of startup noobs who would fail after the 1 village stage. It's now up to you (non namers) to take out Name since their such easy targets rather than just posting on the externals :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I thought everyone knew Name were a bunch of startup noobs who would fail after the 1 village stage. It's now up to you (non namers) to take out Name since their such easy targets rather than just posting on the externals :icon_wink:.

So all we have to do is clear their offence?

DeletedUser

Maybe if other players on this server were good enough to grow well, we wouldn't have to internal...
Isn't it a bit embaressing when a catted inactive member who hasn't played for a week maintains rank 30? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Just a note. Every member you clear we're internalling. =)

DeletedUser

So all we have to do is clear their offence?

In order to do what? I'm saying feel free to 'take out' Name as they're easy targets, either catting, nobling or, yes,simply clearing their troops. Everyone has the option to do it, anyone can do it.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You guys should learn to read.. I've already listed all your reasons.. why repeat them, or are you just spamming this thread...

Please try and keep on topic and praise Axes for their achievements....