3 4 noobs 1 account NoObS36.58975227
4 Yin Tar Alpha29.10655821
5 thepic Alpha26.96755393
6 dohyeokzzang12 Alpha26.23055246
7 Potato Will Potate Alpha24.34354869
8 Thrud the Barbarian IK22.57245643
9 Lord Living ~WAR~22.45845615
10 Scythe Raid Alpha22.25754451

il rate the ones i think look decent and the ones i think wont be here much longer

1 DeadPool. looks like an alright player low ODA top rank either has a basher or getting lots of gifted villages

2 Silver Samurai. same as above really

3 4 noobs 1 account. my player so wont comment

4 Yin Tar apparently meant to be the best account on the world but hasnt shown anything impressive yet

5 ThePic really high ODA which means he is loosing more then he should be which i think will slow him down some time in the future

9 Lord Living not looted 1 million resources and not even done 100 villages he wont last much longer

now others can start to rate the players they know or people they expect to do well

DeletedUser12733

Deadpool:- Seems to be a good player, knows how to play, Nice little cluster between, him/her self, and between tribe. Can see them getting Far.

Silver Assassin:- Same as above.

4 Noobs Seems to be eating at a nice rate, although the spacing between villas and the potential of population lost by building churchs/ not building a church at all should be a little worrying for him/her.

Yin Tar Seems to be eaten big villas, and growing steadily not forcing their way into any troublesome areas so nice steady growth and staying top 5 is a good achievement too :)

Lord Living Good member. Reason he has villas is because we were at war and I cleared them for them to noble quickly. He will last long because hes in my tribe ;)

Won't rate the rest :D

DeletedUser

Man Yin Tar has been doing terribly, why you all saying such nice stuff. We can build 9 nobles total and we are just getting toyed around with snipes. You guys should be slating me right now.

DeletedUser13762

Man Yin Tar has been doing terribly, why you all saying such nice stuff. We can build 9 nobles total and we are just getting toyed around with snipes. You guys should be slating me right now.

we aint all like you i dont believe in slating the less fortunate :)

DeletedUser6695

I'd like to point out that Yin Tar's decline has coincided with my inactivity

DeletedUser13448

After our first noble, like 5 tribes decided to attack (not all the players but more than 10 lol) and catapult us:DD:D:D:D:D:D:

Still, recovered soon enough

DeletedUser13762

After our first noble, like 5 tribes decided to attack (not all the players but more than 10 lol) and catapult us:DD:D:D:D:D:D:

Still, recovered soon enough

same happened to me but the gearz family tried screwing me over

it happens when they see your growing 10 times faster then them :p

DeletedUser13762

Also kinda related. Loving Sweedish's ODA Alpha boys are killing it atm ;(

Gotta find some juicy ;(

you do realise that swedish lions ODA is mainly due to my back times on his account

DeletedUser13448

To be honest back timing 6 people in 3 hours is not something great, anyone could do that

Nauzhror

Reaction score
To be honest back timing 6 people in 3 hours is not something great, anyone could do that

Eh. It's less if they could, than if they should.

That means a backtime every half hour. ie. You're backtiming with portions of nukes. It's a great way to lose offense.

DeletedUser13762

Eh. It's less if they could, than if they should.

That means a backtime every half hour. ie. You're backtiming with portions of nukes. It's a great way to lose offense.

i did split nuke 700 axes and 300 lc to each

yeah would of lost less if i back timed one at a time but then swedishlion would of ended up wiht a 26 point village

Deleted User - 70854

Given the circumstances I think it was perfectly logical to do what was done, and it clearly worked so...

Last edited by a moderator: