Conquered villages
Lost villages
ODA
ODD
LoL
FAF
SWTEA
Dogs

nice bit of pointless ODA gain from the fiery boys....head-->brick wall?

DeletedUser6603

You forgot FaD rich, what the stats there show is that despite a full scale op from the FaF family on both ourselves and SWTEA, they actually finished off with less villages than they started with! Unless you add in their barb munching of course......

DeletedUser

Okay, nothing special, but a brief analysis of FAD and DOGS. Not a lot to say, because I don’t see the point in them. Neither have top 20 players and neither have positives, in my opinion.

FAD

image.php

ODT Rank: 4 (12,400,470 ODT)
ODA Rank: 4 (5,017,552 ODA)
ODD Rank: 4 (7,382,918 ODD)
ODA:ODD Ratio: 0.68:1

Barbarian Ennoblement Rate: 32.97% (30 Conquers)

Cons:
- Virtually flatlined growth.
- High barbarian conquer rate.
- Almost too small to make a difference.

DOGS

image.php

ODT Rank: 5 (3,328,805 ODT)
ODA Rank: 5 (1,449,526 ODA)
ODD Rank: 6 (1,879,279 ODD)
ODA:ODD Ratio: 0.77:1

Barbarian Ennoblement Rate: 19.86%

Cons:
- Somewhat uncertain growth.
- High barbarian conquer rate.
- Too small to make a difference.

And, on a side note:

FAD losses against LoL: 34 conquers (66.67%)
FAD gains against LoL: 4 conquers (4.4%)

DOGS losses against LoL: 45 conquers (28.85%)
DOGS gains against LoL: 5 conquers (1.77%)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10842

Cheers Pushty :)

Although I see your point in probably only feeling the need to report stats of FaF, LoL and SWTEA.

As far as world war 12 goes, FAD and DOGS are being used as canon fodder and a poorly built brick wall to give FaF time to build up their newly acquired barbarian conquered villages.

The truth is, before FaF convinced them all to merge into one big happy family, they were putting up a far better fight, and considering Dogs and Addict (who mostly make up FAD) were at war with each other previous to joining forces against Lol, and a lesser extent SWTEA (due to location) they were holding there own well.

Their new role has found then more vulnerable somehow?

DeletedUser9793

Time for sir P rant....

Have faught with and against DOGS over a few worlds. Love the guys there. tb, tiger, cj, cooky, ssshh, scrumps [ if i missed a few names , will appologise now].
WTF you gettin into bed with addicts nonsense was your downfall. You went from pureblood tribe to a bit of cats minge. Sorry. I know how hard a few of you guys worked at creating, bonding and vibing a really decent outfit over many worlds. Always up for a game . Never backed down from slaughter.Loved you to bits. :)
Now you cheese in mousetrap . First thing you should do is get that piece of car exhaust called FAD to give your name back and your identity back. Its not too late to have fun on this world but having your butts sliced open over time is not fun. Otherwise you will be known as the rejects FaF couldnt be arsed to take when they took in them TFF core that left the ship after the torpedos started zooming in.
I never thought i would see DOGS like this. It pains me. Lighty Jo must be having giggles all the way to her toes after baiting you over so many worlds and then finally seeing you all turn into cream puffs. [ God Bless you Jo- no offense meant].Now any of you left who proper understand what it means to be a DOG please put your panties back on and get on with it

DeletedUser9793

Part 2 of sir P rant .......

FaD - Fire addicted Dogs.
sorry, just bugger me with a feather duster please. What you guys are is the remnants of Addicts which was some TFF core which severly over cuddled to some crappy tribe that failed TLH ? i just forgot the name and cant be fecked to check. The TFF element has long gone to FaF and you got left as a few odds and sods and a promise of eternal love by FaF. Please please give DOGS their identity back and promise you will have nothing to do with them whatsoever. The ones who think they are good enough should then apply to FaF and either get rejected or accepted . At least the rest of the players remaining will know the score instead of this famileeeeeee thing where you take the bullets and they persuade you that they have your interests at heart.

[Again - appologies to any offence caused. I just want to liven up the forum a bit.:) ]

DeletedUser9793

Part 3 of rant......

LoL .

I really love you guys. You got what it takes to win the world and not break a sweat on it. Teamwork, a leadership that is pre eminent, quality in depth.
I hope FaF does give you a run for the money and they have some good players over there . Simply put, I am not changing my bet that LoL get victory on w12.I havent seen much to change that opinion

DeletedUser

And a recruit nuke takes LoL to rank 1!

We all knew it would happen eventually, but via recruiting?

DeletedUser6603

So recruiting 3 whole players who were fed up with being in a poor tribe detracts from what weve done so far Pushty? ;-)

Could be worse, we could've recruited davidbrooke......

DeletedUser9793

peeps better hurry up then. There arent many spaces available now :)
If you can click a mouse button and avoid barbs , then send a well written CV to the dukes.

DeletedUser10816

Please also include your online times, and details of where all your nuke villages are.

Any poems about your own tribe leadership will sell you well , but we would want to reserve the right to publish them if they're good!

:icon_wink:!

DeletedUser

So recruiting 3 whole players who were fed up with being in a poor tribe detracts from what weve done so far Pushty? ;-)

Could be worse, we could've recruited davidbrooke......

Haha, I apologise if I implied that, such was not the intention. I was merely stating that it seemed uncharacteristic of you to recruit the enemy. I understand you took a few on UK7, yet those were rather few and far in between. I understand your recruitment of Grawler (Assuming he doesn't go inactive without a sitter when a fight breaks out...), but the other two seem largely untested from an outsider's point of view.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering what is the criteria for becoming a FaF member is these days??

I'm thinking of using my endless amounts of nobles on barbs then writing an half arsed application to Gotcha!

Anybody think that will do the trick???:lol: