Top Tips

DeletedUser

Too early for a top 20 tribes thread, but who are your tips to be in the top ten in a weeks time?

Mine are:

Damn.
ReHaB
Wolves
T.E.A
T.L.H

In no ordr and based on players I have seen in their ranks :)

DeletedUser

Anyone know what happened to NOFA? They fizzled out pretty quickly. Although, they did appear to be mass-recruiting. Not like any of the current top tribes are doing that *cough*cough*

DeletedUser

Theres not enough decent players to fill even 3 tribes, so figure everyone is mass reruiting a little bit, depends how good the core players are in the tribe and how many of the mass reruited players do well and survive and how many get dumped I suppose.

But a quick look at the world so far suggests it could be an interesting one :D

DeletedUser

At least there's not just one tribe way ahead of everyone else, like I've seen on a lot of previous worlds.

DeletedUser

There are some good players in most tribes, but everyone appears to be recruiting for victory, no elitist tribes or particularly impressive pre-mades.

ReHaB will do well, as will Damn., but this relies on their staying power for the world. TEA and O.O will remain about, however, probably touching the lower ranks of the top 20 for a while to come.

DeletedUser

I will rim T.E.A Again

Just cos i can :)

No no no no, we are ready for you this time son! :icon_wink:

O.O
Damn.
T.E.A
SWARM
possibly ReHaB too

are a few i think will be around if players that are there stick around longer than startup

Last edited by a moderator: