• Start date

DeletedUser

357,240 so far.... but only care taking an account for a week or so

010800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

311.797 to date

cranness, your a site for sore eyes.. and its sad its only temporary :(

lol yeah but im sure i will be called on again to help someone out been weird with not much farming though......!!

matt

011900.png

DeletedUser

lols, bit bored and looking forward to gettin back to farming so gonna see how fast i can hit my res limit...

Resources looted: 0/26,208

Farms

Own commands () arrival time
Attack on Bonus village (******) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:02:926
Attack on Barbarian village (*****) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:03:093
Attack on ****** (******) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:03:340
Attack on Bonus village (******) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:03:532
Attack on ******** city (******) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:03:582
Attack on Bonus village (******) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:03:590
Attack on Barbarian village (******) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:03:593
Attack on Barbarian village (******) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:04:180
Attack on Bonus village (******) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:04:680
Attack on Barbarian village (******) K54 tomorrow at 00:00:05:983

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

okay, so lets say you haul everything in the first few seconds. Now you cant farm all day tomorrow and have to wait till midnight to do any more farming again.

hmm i'd rather not wait till midnight every night to farm. Soz.

but your obv too pr0 for me.

/hides

DeletedUser

lol i know there will be waitin after, but maybe the res wont be there if u wait too long, and it was fun tryin to work out which parties to send where lol :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i decided to practice timing as i haven't needed it on w7 for a while so 30,458/30,458 in 27 seconds.lol

011900.png

DeletedUser

okay, so lets say you haul everything in the first few seconds. Now you cant farm all day tomorrow and have to wait till midnight to do any more farming again.

hmm i'd rather not wait till midnight every night to farm. Soz.

but your obv too pr0 for me.

/hides

Hitting earlier allows more total to be farmed, at least if he continues to do it, if he now hits his limit every midnight, whereas you wait till during the day and never send at a specific time, each day you'll be hitting a bit after your haul limit drops and hence delaying the next drop. Eventually you'll have looted significantly less than him.

DeletedUser

Hitting earlier allows more total to be farmed, at least if he continues to do it, if he now hits his limit every midnight, whereas you wait till during the day and never send at a specific time, each day you'll be hitting a bit after your haul limit drops and hence delaying the next drop. Eventually you'll have looted significantly less than him.

I agree, but even though the limit is per 24/h will it still not refresh a percentage each hour?

DeletedUser

I agree, but even though the limit is per 24/h will it still not refresh a percentage each hour?

What? It refreshes 24 hours after the loot hit and reduces by that amount if that is what you mean. Hence you can hit again earlier, whereas if as he has delayed he can't. Eventually if he continues to delay, you'll have had one more hit than him and that will continue to grow.

DeletedUser

exactly if you hit later than someone eventually as you hit later and later this means that the one hitting earlier could haul days more worth than a later hauler after a period of weeks...am i right or just shooting in the dark??

011900.png

matt

DeletedUser

What? It refreshes 24 hours after the loot hit and reduces by that amount if that is what you mean. Hence you can hit again earlier, whereas if as he has delayed he can't. Eventually if he continues to delay, you'll have had one more hit than him and that will continue to grow.

Fair enough, although the ressies looted figure has already reduced by a minimal amount already, i suspect that is because the limit was for the previous 24h.

DeletedUser5582

Fair enough, although the ressies looted figure has already reduced by a minimal amount already, i suspect that is because the limit was for the previous 24h.

this is just the hourly increase in your haul limit.

DeletedUser

exactly if you hit later than someone eventually as you hit later and later this means that the one hitting earlier could haul days more worth than a later hauler after a period of weeks...am i right or just shooting in the dark??

011900.png

matt

You're right.

Example:

Person A hits at 00:00.
Person B hits at 04:00 having delayed by 4 hours. (4 hours later)
Person B hits at 08:00 having delayed by another 4 hours. (8 hours later)
Person B hits at 12:00 having delayed by another 4 hours. (12 hours later)
Person A hits at 00:00
Person B hits at 16:00 having delayed by another 4 hours (16 hours later)
Person B hits at 20:00 having delayed by another 4 hours (20 hours later)
Person B hits at 24:00 (24 hours after Person A) having delayed by another 4 hours.
Person A hits at 00:00 (the exact same time as Person B).

So they are at the same period of time, who has hit more times?

Simplified example, but it shows the eventual effect of hitting that bit earlier. After 7 days, Person A has hit once more.

Also note you can make a signature appear after every post to save copying it every time by going to http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/profile.php?do=editsignature

DeletedUser

ah thanks for that only just started to use the sig as i got bored... but ne ways back on topic.lol....