.uk Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

True Erich but I am also extremely good at speed. Whereas you are bad at everything. No need for me to get pictures or quotes, it's common knowledge :lol:

DeletedUser

Do I need to have not failed in Normal to post here or follow the speed rounds? Nope

I have met some amazing people while playing TW. I mean like go outside and meet them... you know face to face and all that.

I've been in a world winning tribe before and I've been in tribes that took a hammering. I don't think I've finished a world higher than rank 62 (can't be arsed to go check) That's plenty enough for me thanks.

I won't ever play again... too busy making money.

DeletedUser13827

Please dont boast on tw forums - we all have ferraris and have sex with 17 different new women daily.

DeletedUser

Not boasting in the slightest, just making reference to not having time.

I wouldn't want a Ferrari or to have sex with 17 different new women daily... that's quite an immature thing to want.

As always the TW forums (especially the speed forum) are like a giant ocean, populated by sharks, some of which think they're the biggest hardest shark of all.

The sad reality is, it's actually more like a goldfish bowl. A tiny little goldfish bowl populated by tiny little goldfish all trying to be king. All the people looking in the goldfish bowl wish they were a goldfish except they realise they're worried that if they become a goldfish then they'll just be like all the rest of the goldfish... desperate, attention seeking, billy big balls, egotistical goldfish.

Be a better goldfish.

DeletedUser11069

Did you just try to bring common sense on the UK speed forum? Oh god you poor little soul

DeletedUser

There's no reason for it to be the way it is and more people would participate if it wasn't.

DeletedUser

Do I need to have not failed in Normal to post here or follow the speed rounds? Nope

I have met some amazing people while playing TW. I mean like go outside and meet them... you know face to face and all that.

I've been in a world winning tribe before and I've been in tribes that took a hammering. I don't think I've finished a world higher than rank 62 (can't be arsed to go check) That's plenty enough for me thanks.

Quiet noob, nobody actually cares about your life.

DeletedUser

True Erich but I am also extremely good at speed. Whereas you are bad at everything. No need for me to get pictures or quotes, it's common knowledge :lol:

Well good to see you admitted something :).
And yes you are very good at speed.

DeletedUser10769

matt2107 you have been practically stalking .uk pro for some time now. So it is funny that you call him the attention seeker.

DeletedUser

Many players make money playing TW, it's not difficult :3

DeletedUser13827

Not boasting in the slightest, just making reference to not having time.

I wouldn't want a Ferrari or to have sex with 17 different new women daily... that's quite an immature thing to want.

As always the TW forums (especially the speed forum) are like a giant ocean, populated by sharks, some of which think they're the biggest hardest shark of all.

The sad reality is, it's actually more like a goldfish bowl. A tiny little goldfish bowl populated by tiny little goldfish all trying to be king. All the people looking in the goldfish bowl wish they were a goldfish except they realise they're worried that if they become a goldfish then they'll just be like all the rest of the goldfish... desperate, attention seeking, billy big balls, egotistical goldfish.

Be a better goldfish.

We dont want it - we're living that life already

XD goldfish you know - there are legendary players among us (Except Erich)

DeletedUser

Erich is legendary in his own right.. He's famous for not giving a damn and playing regardless of being underskilled..

DeletedUser

Nah, you're all just goldfish looking in the goldfish bowl trying to be THE goldfish.

But I am THE GOLDFISH

DeletedUser

Ironic that you've all missed the point but highlighted it for everyone else to see.

Like I said before, I'm interested in keeping up with the Speed rounds, which is why I'm here.

DeletedUser13827

0 s0 speedy u forgot to mention for talking a lot of bullcrap and

DeletedUser8097

Atta boy Matty.
See? Wasn't so hard was it now?
And everyone's happy. Even you, as you've taken the burden off your chest.
Should have listened to me from day one.

DeletedUser

The hilarity of it all passed when you started taking pictures of yourself again. Then it just got sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.