UK3 Win Condition

DeletedUser4

[tt]Now that you have hit less than 100 players its time to think about the end.

As of today this is the tribal dominance figures for UK3

33m68fn.png

The winner of UK3 will be the tribe who reaches 75% dominance and holds it for one month, when this happens the world will be closed.[/tt]

DeletedUser5582

um is a surprise but less than 100 players in the world and how many active (I mean really active!). For Innogames I guess they running at a loss but meh who cares about them!

For us though lets see.

TFF No 1 tribe need less villas to win.
Death No 2 tribe need less villas to win

Percentage wise NOTHING has changed

Our spear nukes will be with you you shortly!

P.S wants to stop tribes merging to win this? Nothing so is opportunity for all tribes to take an opportunity here.

This is a step in the right direction and keeps it interesting for the players able to see it through. Is an achievement to have made it this far! Now can you win!

Be fun finding out I think!

DeletedUser8800

why change the rules i have been on world three more unless from the start and once again you change rules why
once this world finishes no more tw
ban me i dont care
your ruin a great battle im loving world 3 the best world i have played on but this is unfair where is the voting if people dont want to play this world tough if it comes down to two players so be it what a battle that would be
leave settings alone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

tribes could just noble barbs and win by that way, its a bit unfair tbh

Triarii2D

Reaction score
why change the rules i have been on world three more unless from the start and once again you change rules why
once this world finishes no more tw
ban me i dont care
your ruin a great battle im loving world 3 the best world i have played on but this is unfair where is the voting if people dont want to play this world tough if it comes down to two players so be it what a battle that would be
leave settings alone

You have said it ferrety, why change the rules, and would rather reach 100% domination with tff :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10033

hi

Well that was very funny lol

I dont enter these forums but had to register...lol

DeletedUser

So I have to sit here ferret getting your odd up because its fun.. Why should you not agree with this,the players that will win this are the ones that sit behind massive stacks and think they are good. Its a tribal game where we/you work as a tribe. If you are happy with the last stack to fall wins I think you have may have lost the point of the game. If you want to play sim city then please do. I think that we have all enjoyed UK3, those of us still left, but we all maybe have had enough. Those that want to carry on have plenty of worlds to go to but for me this is the end.

DeletedUser8800

so suicide what your saying is if you send 100 nukes to one villa we have to let you take it because we are not allowed to help our tribe mates out and stack it
stop moaning about stacked villas
its called having patients thinking of plans to out smart the enemy,
your just crying because you thought tff were going to wipe the floor with everyone but you have come up against some good players who are not letting you get your own way
if people dont want to play world 3 anymore dont but this world had the best settings and i love it
rules should be rules you knew them when you started this world and they should not and i mean not be changed tw is going down in my opinion and i bet your mods in your tribe have had abig say in this

DeletedUser

Dont really see what difference this makes to the world except to give them an aim.

With regard to merges, Only if TFF and Death merge can the 75% be achieved, because TFF own 52% if all other tribes merged they would get a max of 48%, and if TFF merged all other tribes apart from Death they would have a max 65%.

So merges shouldnt kill the world.

Barb nobling Glen? For TFF the closest to 75% mark to barb noble to win they would need to noble, 34,437 barbs, if my maths is correct, and that assumes no other tribes barb noble, if on the other hand Death decide to barb noble they would need to noble 60,521 barbs. Not really likely to happen is it.

20,257 52% 54,694 75% 20,257 20%
13,449 35% 13,449 18% 73,970 75%
2,457 6% 2,457 3% 2,457 2%
2,038 5% 2,038 3% 2,038 2%
436 1% 436 1% 436 0%
11 0% 11 0% 11 0%
2 0% 2 0% 2 0%
1 0% 1 0% 1 0%
1 0% 1 0% 1 0%
1 0% 1 0% 1 0%
1 0% 1 0% 1 0%
1 0% 1 0% 1 0%

38,655 73,092 99,176

DeletedUser7797

I think the main point for me here is that this should have been discussed with the major tribes, not produced as a done deal.

It feels to me as if we are being treated as children, maybe we deserve it for playing this silly game.
However it makes me question whether I shall continue on this and other worlds if major rule changes like this can be imposed without any consultation.

Even the British government seeks consultation before major legislative changes.

It's even more far reaching than the removal of the army camps in TW4, and at least the reason for that was explained by the powers that be, even if it struck me at the time as a bit spurious.

DeletedUser5582

first up would like to say fantastic to see SilentWarrior speak!

Next seriously guys which settings have been changed?! Furry your sword fakes still move at um sword speed. Walk times are the same, noble costs the same, rebuild times the same, world speed the same etc etc etc

SO which settings have been changed?! Answer none

All that has happened is that the world win condition has been announced as happens on all worlds as you near the end game and for us with the number of players left in the world the end game has been reached.

There are 38,722 active villas on Uk3 :icon_eek:

To win you need to hold 29.042 villas.

Nothing has changed folks just we now have a small chink of light at the end of the tunnel!!

Now should we have had a world vote on this? Like the noble cost reduction where almost as soon as the vote was in some said oh wait I would have voted the other way?

Please UK3 is identical today as it was last night.

Now who is going to start the song for 29,042 villas hanging on the wall....:icon_confused:

Oh as is traditional in these posts my spear nukes will be with you shortly!

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Now who is going to start the song for 29,042 villas hanging on the wall....:icon_confused:

lol

29,041 villages shivering in the grass may be better??

at least it isnt the spear nukes:spear::ram: we will have to burn through:icon_cool:

DeletedUser5528

A few of the posts in this thread talk about rules have been changed and consultation and debate should have been sought and so on..

I cant see any rule has been changed, nukes still take the same time to build and travel as does Def, Nobles are the same price and the dynamics of the game remain unchanged. In the past 2 months TFF have only gained an extra 1% of the worlds vills so why you people feel threatened by 75% win condition really is beyond me. If we take 1% every 2 months yet we need another 23% to win I would say there is a long long way to go yet wouldn't you ?

Ferret said:
your just crying because you thought tff were going to wipe the floor with everyone but you have come up against some good players who are not letting you get your own way

I honestly thought you was better than a comment like that, We are not asking you to give us our own way, we will just take it from you.

The Win condition changes nothing so lets not get caught up in politics. The Mods or rather Tracey created the settings and so on for this world without consulting you yet you signed up to play it, now you have something to aim for so go do it and quit moaning...

DeletedUser7797

The difference is that we saw the rules when we signed up so we knew the settings etc. I suggest on future worlds that the end-game should always be defined.

I don't understand why people are against consultation, it means that there is a dialogue and then a decision.
Is that so scary?

I think you re putting words in people's mouths when you say they feel threatened, I don't think anyone expressed that sentiment

And I must disagree that the win condition does change things.

A war is fought very differently when the outcomes become defined.

DeletedUser5528

The difference is that we saw the rules when we signed up so we knew the settings etc. I suggest on future worlds that the end-game should always be defined.

I don't understand why people are against consultation, it means that there is a dialogue and then a decision.
Is that so scary?

I think you re putting words in people's mouths when you say they feel threatened, I don't think anyone expressed that sentiment

And I must disagree that the win condition does change things.

A war is fought very differently when the outcomes become defined.

We will be fighting the same no differently,

We will have to agree to disagree, The aim with or without a win condition is to conquer your enemies, break their will and basically defeat them as a team, that has not and will not change.

You are all complaining about something that in the current state of play wont make any difference for years, Why would you do that if you weren't threatened by the aparent "CHANGE" as you call it.

I just think its another one of those situations where the mods are damned if they do and damned if they dont. End game has happened in many worlds on .net in exactly the way it has happened here, so what!!

DeletedUser7797

Always happy to agree to disagree.

In answer to why I am "complaining", and yet don't feel threatened.

I always like to ensure that I express when I feel I am being dictated to or having things foist upon me, in real life or in a silly game.
That's just me,I wasn't bullied at school and don't like to be told what to do. Probably some sort of psychological disorder.

DeletedUser5528

I am glad you like to agree to disagree as we have to do this again.

I feel in a tribe you need clear direction and not tons of ideas thrust at you that you then cant possibly put all into action, Thus someplayers thinking they are being ignored, I find it far better to just let all feel they are being ignored....

So Dictatorship FTW!!!

Only joking Tribeess :lol:

DeletedUser7797

I am glad you like to agree to disagree as we have to do this again.

I feel in a tribe you need clear direction and not tons of ideas thrust at you that you then cant possibly put all into action, Thus someplayers thinking they are being ignored, I find it far better to just let all feel they are being ignored....

So Dictatorship FTW!!!

Only joking Tribeess :lol:

You appear to have gone off topic and are addressing some issues within your tribe.

I know exactly which direction we are headed.

As to the old discussion about dictatorship or not on TW, this as been overly discussed on other threads.

Within tribes happy for this to happen, as players can choose to leave, within worlds, not so happy. I hate to quit. :)

DeletedUser5528

Within tribes happy for this to happen, as players can choose to leave, within worlds, not so happy. I hate to quit. :)

You can leave the world, Let me help you with that,

Settings

Delete Account