20:1 ratio protection for 1st 45 days on the world
Militia yes
Attack/support gap 100ms
Quest system yes
Hauls full No scavenging
Flags yes
Nobles travel maximum 50 fields
Night Bonus 23:00 - 07:00 Defence is X3 stronger

Win condition Seige,Gain required points & hold for seven days.

No merges,gifts or internals for a players 1st 30 days on the world, players who have merged on previous worlds will not be allowed to merge again with the same players

Tribelock after ?? days

This world will have transfer to Casual 11

Pre Registration is now open

Last edited:

Fitz

Reaction score
Tribelock after ?? days

What does this mean;
Its new feature on UK worlds, after some period like 15 - 30 days people arent able to leave tribe or jump tribes and send support so that means Pick good 18 people or be stuck with 18 inactive guys :D

Warlord9

Speed Admin
Reaction score
a question for the admins:

how many days after world open do tribe lock?
Tribelock will be introduced at a date in the future but, there will be no warning given beforehand & once implemented, no joining or leaving tribes will be possible.

Number 1

Reaction score
Tribelock will be introduced at a date in the future but, there will be no warning given beforehand & once implemented, no joining or leaving tribes will be possible.
So u can`t even join tribe when they have free space, and ur tribeless? Understood that correctly?

dabookman

Reaction score
So u can`t even join tribe when they have free space, and ur tribeless? Understood that correctly?
Not necessarily, initially tribelock is no leaving tribe, it does allow the tribeless to join, only nr the end does joining get locked off.

Leodarius

Reaction score
Have to say this world has become a joke of whole tribes of millions of points worth of villages gifting to other tribes.. I'm pretty sure this isn't the purpose of tibeelocks, etc. And definitely doesn't seem in the spirit of the game. Gifting because you lose your war. Absolute joke!

Leodarius

Reaction score
Another joke! How can they reduce the points to give the win when its being contested! Seriously?! I pay good money to play this game and they just take away the chance to play like this? How can you plan a strategy if they keep charging goal posts on a world like they have this one?! I watched the score needed drop qnd drop ruining a plan against difficult odds. I dunno. They rally don't want to keep people playing do they...

Fool

Reaction score
In the 6+ months this world has been open, your tribe has barely managed 1k siege points.. and you're moaning about not having another 5 days to sit on the rim and waste everyone's time. Is this real?

Congrats again on 4th place.

image.png

Leodarius

Reaction score
Opponents defeated showed we fought harder for our 4trh place than your first place. Its principle though. You set a win condition and then change it? Thats all I'm saying. They don't reduce dominance percentage so why siege when its being contested? When we weren't contesting fine reduce points.

Anyway, congratulations on your win again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317-062844_Tribal wars.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317-062844_Tribal wars.jpg
    607.4 KB · Views: 6

Leodarius

Reaction score
The obvious solution here is to start off needing a much lower victory point target to start with so players know what is expected.

Fool

Reaction score
Sorry mate, you're wrong again on all counts.

1) ODD always has higher returns than ODA, that's basic logic. Turtling and eating nukes does not = "fought harder".

2) They do frequently reduce dom % when the world isn't competitive any more. Look at any recent world.

3) The Great Siege mechanic includes a weekly "Influence Point Audit" where the overall target changes, it's literally a part of the game mode rules.

Before you next spend your good money to play, I would recommend taking time to understand what you're actually playing lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-17-08-48-49-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-17-08-48-49-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 4

Dilemma

Reaction score
You lost the world because you didn't play to the settings. You had months to do something about it but waited until the last couple of weeks.

Fitz

Reaction score
Opponents defeated showed we fought harder for our 4trh place than your first place. Its principle though. You set a win condition and then change it? Thats all I'm saying. They don't reduce dominance percentage so why siege when its being contested? When we weren't contesting fine reduce points.

You fought who lol, if it was dominance your tribe would be gone in 2 weeks what are you on about mate :D , I know you on other worlds imagine being sad cause you think you can stand PEPE tribe and all those days of world you were sleeping, well your fault. But you cant stand PEPE tribe not even in your dreams

Fitz

Reaction score
You lost the world because you didn't play to the settings. You had months to do something about it but waited until the last couple of weeks.
True, Learn tribal wars settings before even attempting to play world, listen to Dillema, Your ODA increased only cause you were attacking villages that have 75% deff reduce and etc, so dont be much happy about it anyway

Fitz

Reaction score

imagine splatting all nukes on our middle deffensive reduced villages and coming out with this SS lol hahahahahahahahahahahhaha :)

Leodarius

Reaction score
I feel Pepe splatted waaay more nukes on the central villages we held tbh.

I get what you guys are saying but we were outnumbered 2:1 and most of the time fought a tribe that donated their vills to you guys quicker than we could take them haha

Going head to head would not have worked so we tried to do other things we thought we hade time for. The time got taken away much faster than expected as the victory points got dropped so much so quickly. Thats all I'm saying. Would we have won with more time? Unkikely but we all know anything can change in TW.

Anyway, I'll congratulate you all (again!) on the win!