20:1 ratio protection for 1st 45 days on the world
Militia yes
Attack/support gap 100ms
Quest system yes
Hauls full with scavenging
Flags yes
Nobles travel maximum 50 fields
Night Bonus 23:00 - 07:00 Defence is X3 stronger

Win condition dominance 80% & hold for three days.

No merges,gifts or internals for a players 1st 30 days on the world, players who have merged on previous worlds will not be allowed to merge again with the same players

Tribelock after ?? days

This world will have transfer to Casual 11

Pre Registration is now open

Ryanslowe.shadow

Reaction score
Just a quick question. How come when you pre register at the homepage of tribal wars for w65 it says in the setting there will be no scavenger, but on this forum it says hauls full with scavenging. So which one is the right information.
Thx if I could be told

Moto

Reaction score
what does it mean Hauls full?

Excuse my English I come from another server.

Another question is the following:

On another server they allow players to choose the night bonus would it be possible on this server to implement this configuration in this world or in the future?

Last edited:

dabookman

Reaction score
Just a quick question. How come when you pre register at the homepage of tribal wars for w65 it says in the setting there will be no scavenger, but on this forum it says hauls full with scavenging. So which one is the right information.
Thx if I could be told
Thats an easy one, I forgot to change "no" to "with" in description, fixed :)

dabookman

Reaction score
what does it mean Hauls full?

Excuse my English I come from another server.

Another question is the following:

On another server they allow players to choose the night bonus would it be possible on this server to implement this configuration in this world or in the future?
The servers where they allow choice of NB do so because they are in general multi region servers, as we are UK server primarily our focus is on UK basedf players & therefore only one NB option.

Moto

Reaction score
Los servidores en los que permiten la elección de NB lo hacen porque, en general, son servidores de varias regiones, ya que somos servidores del Reino Unido, principalmente, nuestro enfoque está en los jugadores con sede en el Reino Unido y, por lo tanto, solo una opción de NB.
So what does haul full refer to, the truth is I had not seen that configuration. Thank you

Alexander The Great

Reaction score
12 people Tribe Limit is very small. It is not a world of speed to have such a limit.
I wonder how long it will take?
Tribal wars are about to become personal wars.
The Greek server with almost identical settings has a limit of 30 players