W-A-R vs W~A~R??

DeletedUser

Just noticed that our good friends in W~A~R have a new fight on their hands. Seems a minnow tribe has been taking on the giants of this world.... and so far has had some successes.
Reminds me a little of......
david-goliath.jpg

I invite comment from both sides on this.

Side 1:
Tribes: W-A-R
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R, ~SF~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1,790
Difference: 1,780

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 59,622
Side 2: 14,371,840
Difference: 14,312,218

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,248
Side 2: 26,362
Difference: 23,886

chart

DeletedUser

No news from either side as yet.... very disappointed to be fair. Help liven up the forums a little will you?

It had looked as though W-A-R was going to run away with it, the latest stats show that W~A~R have made somewhat of a miraculous turn around. Just a points difference in conquers against opposite side separates the combatants now.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 5,382
Difference: 5,366

chart

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 12
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 116,732
Side 2: 40,246,031
Difference: 40,129,299

chart

Side 1: 97,727
Side 2: 90,493
Difference: 7,234

chart

Nail biting stuff.

Who will take the lead next? Your predictions please.

DeletedUser8943

That's the same Tendayeidd that was a right pain in the behind against GF wasn't it? If it is , I reckon if I was a betting man, W-A-R will wipe the floor. He's one tough fighter.

big-little-dog.jpg

DeletedUser

Tendayeidd still causing grief for W~A~R :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/04/2011 00:00:00 to 11/05/2011 09:16:02

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 8
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 116,768
Side 2: 69,875
Difference: 46,893

chart
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 6,349
Difference: 6,318

chart

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 20
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 242,514
Side 2: 49,221,735
Difference: 48,979,221

chart

Side 1: 214,495
Side 2: 160,368
Difference: 54,127

chart

Would love to hear your thoughts it seems as though he is a real pain in the backlines.

DeletedUser7041

Ofcourse he,s a pain,it,s a gf account (please do not say it,s not and embarrass your self as we all know who,s playing the account) and been stacked to the hilt from you guys and when we hit him the morale is a killer.
It,s a good game plan as the account has taken a barb beside me which means i have to pull support from front line to stop his little noble attacks, so if i had a small account to use and some support left i,d do the same.

DeletedUser6972

Now now KG, would that be anything like the "nutty" account that YOU have?

Sour grapes does not suit you my friend!

You could have cleared this guy ages ago but you have only yourselves to blame. Your tribes sheer apathy when it comes to attacks is the reason this little thorn in your side wont go away, not stacking the vills!

Tendy for prime minister!

DeletedUser7041

For one i have not got or have anything to do with the the nutty account i only play my own, two as i said it,s a good bit of stratgy the proplem i have is people comeing on here makeing out it,s a little player giveing us a hard time when it,s a gf account.
I will agree there,s a little sour grapes :icon_redface:

DeletedUser7215

so why not just clear me from k75 then if his to small iam not am i but still waiting for it think i will take another 20 villas in k75 soon on top of my 62 i have there already but if yous dont want to it ok save them nukes for us to kill think k74 is looking good for my next base :lol:

DeletedUser7041

Why is it every time were trying to a have a convo you keep jumping in with your look at me specch.
why not come on and say yes it was a good plan useing that account the way we have and were doing very well as a tribe instead of allways look at what i,m donig in k75 as it,s your hole tribe working well togetter thats letting you grow in k75.

DeletedUser

W-A-R

The only reason that Player is still there is because he's being supported by Hmmmmmmmmm! Let me guess!!!!!!! Oh G.F lol

Dirty Tactics :p

DeletedUser7215

what are you on about now i know without my tribe i might not be there but did i say anything about it no so go away back to your 5 accounts and get them nukes sent lol and where did i say look at me dont think i did minded

DeletedUser

Not you Dopey. Tenyidadiyid (what ever his name is) lol His morale and support from G.F is a well placed plan and working well for you. Dirty, Dirty Tactics but effective :)

DeletedUser

That's the same Tendayeidd that was a right pain in the behind against GF wasn't it? If it is , I reckon if I was a betting man, W-A-R will wipe the floor. He's one tough fighter.

Anyone with a little Knowledge of TW can be seen as a Good little fighter if they are Stacked to the Brim and has a lot of Morale in their favour.

DeletedUser7041

what are you on about now i know without my tribe i might not be there but did i say anything about it no so go away back to your 5 accounts and get them nukes sent lol and where did i say look at me dont think i did minded
What are you on about 5 accounts i,m sitting one account at the moment becase a friend has become ill and thats it and i think you made my point by saying i said notting about my tribe becase yes it was me,me,me with you.