W12 and start up tribes

DeletedUser

Just wondering what tribes are going in, and what will you be called and where you will be starting and do you think you will be challenging for the top spot, 5 or top 10?

We are Called ReHaB / R.H.B

Starting in the NE

I will be honest we are wanting the top spot :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6623

Only a nub tells what direction they are started.

Haters don' just hate... Hates gon' follow :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Daz is joining w12.... damn now thers literally no reason to join :p

DeletedUser

Going to be my first world on the UK server, looking forward to it to be honest.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Just wondering what tribes are going in, and what will you be called and where you will be starting and do you think you will be challenging for the top spot, 5 or top 10?

We are Called ReHaB / R.H.B

Starting in the NE

I will be honest we are wanting the top spot :icon_eek:

Top 10 is a goal? On .uk? :lol: If anything it'd be hard to 'not' be top 2 if I made a tribe.

DeletedUser

First server on UK as well. Played on .net a couple of years ago and did pretty well but I stopped due to University starting, however I'm now part-time and have too much time not to play again.

Tribe's handle isn't finalised yet but if people are looking to join just shoot me a message and I'll invite you for a pre-registration.

DeletedUser6695

I don't think nauz is actually playing. If he intends to play he has not joined yet.

DeletedUser

What happened to his premade start up contest?

You seem to be a little out of the loop. Nauzhror admitted to being second rank compared to the likes of me. I ended up joining the world thus he did not to save his pride and ego. True story. Has nothing to do with the new premium features.

DeletedUser

You seem to be a little out of the loop. Nauzhror admitted to being second rank compared to the likes of me. I ended up joining the world thus he did not to save his pride and ego. True story. Has nothing to do with the new premium features.

But I thought u were only joining this world to build two hiding place levels.... :icon_confused: