W1N vs orc family stats

DeletedUser

ORC and LRAG are merging. Players banned, quitting, barbing all over the shop.

DeletedUser

Was in WH Smiths earlier and asked if they had any books on ORC`s

"They have all sold out"

"I'll have a copy of that one please " :lol:

DeletedUser9465

I assure you no-one has "sold out" or in fact been "sold out"

This move is simply the logical choice to strengthen everyone on their quest to banish the arrogance from world1 :lol:

p.s hi steve, thought you could use the company.

DeletedUser1942

This move is simply the logical choice to strengthen everyone on their quest to banish the arrogance from world1 :lol:

Thats what TR said when they all moved into ORC - now look at where ORC have found themselves.

DeletedUser

read that as tribe falling apart due to bad management ,so losers sorry survivors go to Lrag to improve W1N`s stats on Lrag

DeletedUser9465

This is nothing like TR chickening out..this is simply two tribes who share a common goal...to w1n :lol:

truth of the matter is, I thought i would join stevedisco in the debate as he seems to be a one man band on here at the moment...ive got your back stevie ;)

DeletedUser1942

This is nothing like TR chickening out..this is simply two tribes who share a common goal...to w1n :lol:

truth of the matter is, I thought i would join stevedisco in the debate as he seems to be a one man band on here at the moment...ive got your back stevie ;)

It may be 2 tribes, but it has many similarities.

ORC are a nothing tribe, they have done nothing for over a month against W1N, and could not match up.

Problem for LRAG though is that these members havent changed. Many of them are still sat back doing very little to aid the guys on the frontlines, and now LRAGs frontline has increased, the tribe will need to work better than it ever has before - something ORC could never achieve!

DeletedUser

Lets be honest here,

All this "ORC arnt fighting" ect and other sh!t about the leaders, Lets be honest,

ORC are putting up a fight, yh were now in LRAG,

Hows W1N gonna cope with out that backstabbing dec aka the spy, :icon_rolleyes:

If it wasnt for LRAG and ORC war against W1N, W1 would just be dull, Now that ORC are in LRAG and you havnt go your spy in there, things will get intresting, but youve got to admit it, ORC was giving a good fight in defense, And Yes i'll admit the tribe was quiet, there wasnt much planning attacks, But how could you with a spy, so close to the tribe we actually considered her as a friend, :icon_rolleyes:

But trust me,

There will be loads more of fun in W1 now that were actually 1 tribe, ;)

Anyway, I'll let steve rip you guys apart on here :lol:

DeletedUser1942

Lets be honest here,

All this "ORC arnt fighting" ect and other sh!t about the leaders, Lets be honest,

ORC are putting up a fight, yh were now in LRAG,

Hows W1N gonna cope with out that backstabbing dec aka the spy, :icon_rolleyes:

If it wasnt for LRAG and ORC war against W1N, W1 would just be dull, Now that ORC are in LRAG and you havnt go your spy in there, things will get intresting, but youve got to admit it, ORC was giving a good fight in defense, And Yes i'll admit the tribe was quiet, there wasnt much planning attacks, But how could you with a spy, so close to the tribe we actually considered her as a friend, :icon_rolleyes:

But trust me,

There will be loads more of fun in W1 now that were actually 1 tribe, ;)

Anyway, I'll let steve rip you guys apart on here :lol:

We've taken over 400 hundred more vills from ORC this past month, so how do you come to the conclusion about ORC being good in defense.

ORC couldnt even clear Goats, Term or Buch from within there strongholds, despite having them surrounded.

ORC were finished before Dec decided to move. The tribe was nothing, and had leadership that could not handle, motivate or control a tribe in a war against a far superior squad of players.

The fact your in LRAG now means little - it just means that its now Fattaffs problem to sort out all of the deadwood he has recruited.

DeletedUser

We've taken over 400 hundred more vills from ORC this past month, so how do you come to the conclusion about ORC being good in defense.

ORC couldnt even clear Goats, Term or Buch from within there strongholds, despite having them surrounded.

ORC were finished before Dec decided to move. The tribe was nothing, and had leadership that could not handle, motivate or control a tribe in a war against a far superior squad of players.

The fact your in LRAG now means little - it just means that its now Fattaffs problem to sort out all of the deadwood he has recruited.

You wanna know why we couldnt take em? Really? Its because their turtles, and w1n knew that cause their traitors orc would go for them, so w1n stacked them!!!

Oh, and you, crying for help in the w1n forums every time you have 1 incoming - the problem is, w1n is all about who CRIES the loudest, so stutzy, you really have it won :lol: You got all the support and those guys were left with nothing, so thats why we ate them all up in those clusters - BECAUSE OF YOU!! lol :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought you were funny at first Steve,but now you just dont make sense.

DeletedUser1942

You wanna know why we couldnt take em? Really? Its because their turtles, and w1n knew that cause their traitors orc would go for them, so w1n stacked them!!!

Oh, and you, crying for help in the w1n forums every time you have 1 incoming - the problem is, w1n is all about who CRIES the loudest, so stutzy, you really have it won :lol: You got all the support and those guys were left with nothing, so thats why we ate them all up in those clusters - BECAUSE OF YOU!! lol :icon_biggrin:

Do you know what Steve - i really do think you need to take a step back from your keyboard, and read back, if you do read back and still feel that what your saying makes sense, then i would suggest turning your computer off for a day or two to get your head straight again - because i feel you have seriously lost the plot.

To be quite honest Steve - it would be nice to have 1 incoming to worry about from ORC, unfortunately i have not been blessed with much coming at me. So i have never had the need for tribal support - especially when others are deep in the midst of enemies( all be it useless ones:lol:). So i dont know what shelf you pulled that accusation from - but its unfounded. :icon_rolleyes:

You go on about how "we ate them" - let me point out to you that YOU never nobled any W1N villages in your time on World 1 so far, therefore YOU didnt eat anyones vills. You just nobled barbs and internals - nothing more, nothing less.

Your clueless Stevie, unfortunately i think you are a lost cause!!!

DeletedUser8534

I have just had a better defensive fight from Dogwarts barbs than the D'Orcs I have encountered :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

New slogan opportunity?

"ORC born, ORC bred, we're tired of being ORC dead so we're gunna go be LRAG dead instead"