WARGODS declare on TV

DeletedUser7215

dont cry now tv can you remember when tv done it to G.F because we can how many villas you lost on the first day i wonder lol

DeletedUser4252

I'm not going to get into any slanging match as it's not in my nature, but you know i am a stickler for the right facts emerging...

there is one major difference in the way this war happened compared to our war with GF.

we broke diplomacy with GF two weeks before we attacked you. Our dear friend Shaun, played us...and credit to you Shaun you lie very well, and didnt break any alliance until they actually started attacking, indeed was still taking about merging only last night, lol.

In truth, we were had..

TV have always tried to play this game with some sense of honour and decency, regardless of what you think. War double crossed us once before, but we're a forgiving bunch and gave them a second chance, and have paid the price.

A reference was made that today was like like pearl Harbour, and we all know what happened there.

you may have won a small battle, but you certainly have not won a war and any notion shaun that this will end this world sooner is a very misguided one, TV dont give up, no matter what you want to throw at us.. whch im sure you'll find out.

even as the new War Gods (bit of a silly name if you ask me lol) you still are no where near the best tribe on this server.

just wonder how long you'll hang around now Shaun before you get fed up again... oh and do you have an excuse this time for the failed alliance, or just you wanted to make sure you were on the losing side yet again :)

DeletedUser7215

you broke diplomacy with GF two weeks before you attack us where did you do that where did you tell us that alliance was cancel it never happen and where did you declare on us we had to declare on tv after the incoming had started so dont try and make it that we have done anything wrong all we have done is turn what you done to us on to you it call pay back and it time to see tv gone from this world we have the best players in WARGODS not tv with there 1 min trains or is it 2 mins :lol: dont cry now it will be over for you soon bye bye go and join w12 when it start

DeletedUser6488

LOL

Dont hate the player hate the game
it is what it is, we are now in end game status play to win the world in game, there is noone bothered about propeganda
or any -TV- sob story

There are 2 tribes both evenly matched going at it for world title i feel you should be gratefull to me for making it so
now you are challenged, and can test yourself on the best the world has to offer

surley thats what every PROPER TW player wants

you never know it might be your destiny!!!!

DeletedUser

some stats

Side 1:
Tribes: WG
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289
Side 2: 14
Difference: 275

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,856,143
Side 2: 124,424
Difference: 2,731,719

chart

DeletedUser

Glad to see that the heads of W~A~R and G.F have finally come together to finish the stalemate in this world.

Should be an interesting few weeks.

Just ignore Lakadaem Rob he appears to be a troll.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: WG
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: 11/03/2012 07:00:00 to 24/03/2012 21:19:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,176
Side 2: 370
Difference: 806

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,410,974
Side 2: 3,389,142
Difference: 8,021,832

chart

DeletedUser7215

it look like tv are losing members now lol loads going inactive wonder why :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Short lived.

WG, Wiggums, HotDogs or what ever silly name you call yourselves will NOT beat Team-Virtus.
They are far the players and far the tribes either of you was or will be.

Come on -TV-, im rooting for you to win UK2, which you shall.

DeletedUser3227

thanks for the kind words ladies :D

lets hope there some life in the old girl yet huh?

DeletedUser

Hi Max,

Good to hear your back good luck.

I cannot help but notice on the world map that Travis doesnt seem to be doing quite so well lately.

DeletedUser

Dont you worry yourself about that LB...that situation may just change soon.