What would be everyones greatest war of wars with tribes past and present? tribes from the UK server

DeletedUser6603

Omega, a question. Who lasted longer on W1, us or Swarm? Obviously, the answer is us, so who got their tactics wrong, us or you?

As for resistance from Swarm, all I can remember is KnK outperforming TR against them, and grabbing far more territory than we should have given the size difference.....

DeletedUser3642

Of course being co-duke of KnK wouldn't at all colour your assessment of KnK's so called 'tactics' on W1

'tactics' are tactics. You do what you do, to win. Whether it be spy, ally, headhunt, turn other tribes against each other... they're all legitimate methods, even to the extent of smoke and mirrors...
In my view, as long as you stick to your agreements to the letter, you cannot be held accountable if other tribes do not prepare for every scenario.

TR even stacked their borders with KnK originally as there was rumour that the pending attacks may swing our way instead of yourselves... we'd prepared based upon scattered intel - but I admit that sometimes you just have to take a chance based upon best judgement - which clearly let TR down when it came to W1N/T4H

my only consolation was that after all the hype, bluff and bluster (you can blame it on T4H if you like) TR imploded faster, and put up less resistance, than did Swarm...FACT

I don't dispute that TR imploded fast - I've already said that they were rubbish. But Swarm were worse :) TR collapsed due to a number of things some of which SWARM also suffered from.
1. A leadership split causing ripples throughout the tribe, largely brought about by an over cautious and over complicated heirarchy. Even the decision to do something simple like change the name of forums would take hours to debate.
2. Inexperienced players who had relied far too much on being in a large tribe rather than honing their own skills and working as a team
3. A tactical move by T4H which was pure genius (and yes - totally immoral) but it brought about the collapse of the tribe perhaps a month earlier than would have happened otherwise - and yes it would have happened regardless, simply because the membership of the tribe was made up of perhaps 10-20 experienced decent players spread over 12 continents, and the majority of the rest mediocre or poor with participation and activity levels on a par with most other noob tribes that existed

DeletedUser10297

Im with you omega....

Thanks mate

To Mikek

The fact that you have to OVER justify your actions is tantamount to an admission that your version of events is hogwash............Swarm was surrounded and attacked on all fronts...........TR on the other hand only had to fight on one front and they still crumbled faster than Swarm!!,.......and Knk.....the skinny little runt who puts the boot once their victims been floored

I guess its difficult to admit that TR 's players lacked both experience and ability..........in short, they, like KnK, didn't have the bottle to go it alone!!

Omega

DeletedUser1942

In all honesty, i think KnK got a huge amount out of world 1 - far more than players still present there have now.

Using world 1, they got a good group of players together and proved stubborn opposition to a tribe who were then ranked 2/3 in the world and severely larger than them.

They've then taken what they had, and moved it onto world 7 - and from what i can see, its been a great decision, world 7 will be wrapped very easily from here.

There team ethic and co-ordination is something that is rarely seen in tribal wars - and its great to watch.

Some may say they would not have been there if the "start-ups" had stayed - who cares? its all ifs, buts and maybe's, KnK are there now, and are more than ready to wrap up there world, fair play to them, just wish world 1 could be wrapped up far quicker :)

DeletedUser6603

Thanks Stutzy, appreciated mate. My only regret about W1 is that our plans for world domination between the two of us never came to fruition ;-(

DeletedUser1942

I know - i thought we'd have the world wrapped up quicker than you lot have got world 7 wrapped up :)

DeletedUser6603

We wouldve, without a doubt. Well, our secret plan will have to wait for another world!

DeletedUser10297

Yeah right

.....dream on lads.......W1N had a head start......KnK rode somebody else's coat tails.........

DeletedUser6603

Lol, you really shouldn't comment on something you know nothing about Omega. Were referring to a private conversation between myself and Stutzy back in the day. Its got nothing to do with our tribes.....

DeletedUser10297

??

Then don't talk about it on a public forum.........it only invites comment

DeletedUser6603

*Sigh*. It formed part of my reply to his comments about us. Are you going to pick at every little thing I say because of a two year old grudge you hold?

DeletedUser10297

???

Lol. ..............is it that long!

No grudge, just passing the time of day...........one of your acolytes passed comment and I couldn't resist...........it must be in my nature.......your right, time to draw a line in the sand...................?

DeletedUser282

On w7 TuToR was a well run tribe

As someone who was in there watching throughout, I shudder to think how badly some of the tribes you must have been in were run for you to consider that good.

I would say that Nuke911's Tribe Geico on W39 was run infinitely better than TuToR. And there's no doubting his incompetence.

(I realise the statement was made quite a long time ago but given it's incredible wrongness I felt this was necessary. Also- note that I'm not insulting the tribe in general, just stating that NyK was a bad joke and Ade was only marginally better.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Garg like you said you were there throughout so I assumed you would have known Ade and Cory were both dukes.

And seeing as we are discussing uk here not .net yes it was a reasonably well run tribe

DeletedUser

As someone who was in there watching throughout, I shudder to think how badly some of the tribes you must have been in were run for you to consider that good.

I would say that Nuke911's Tribe Geico on W39 was run infinitely better than TuToR. And there's no doubting his incompetence.

(I realise the statement was made quite a long time ago but given it's incredible wrongness I felt this was necessary. Also- note that I'm not insulting the tribe in general, just stating that NyK was a bad joke and Ade was only marginally better.)

Things have changed for the better since then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser282

Garg like you said you were there throughout so I assumed you would have known Ade and Cory were both dukes.

And seeing as we are discussing uk here not .net yes it was a reasonably well run tribe

Hmm, I was certainly there for most of it, though I must admit I paid more attention at the start, where it was Nyk/Ade (If Cory was a duke as well at that point then I certainly don't recall it, if he was then I assume he didn't do much at the start) where It was undeniably completely incompetent, with Nyk's constant ragequits. My recollection of it was of fairly constant poor decisions from the leadership which had to be constantly shouted down from the more competent players in the tribe to prevent even more lolfailure.

I realise we are discussing .uk not .net but I thought I would base my comparison on a known incompetent tribe, as my only other real comparison points from .co.uk have all be led far better than TuToR was. (Shots [even Nauz was better :O] Rumble, Why? And the uk9 tribe that kept changing it's name.

- Edit I just spoke to Cory, apparently their account was duke but they didn't really do much, and were more in a sort of helping out role. Hence I remember Nyk/Ade as the real leadership.

DeletedUser6695

Ah but Cory makes Ade look like a mildly competent leader, and tbh I forgot about NYK. I dont think anyone took him seriously :D