Why do i always end up near idiots

DeletedUser

I'm left wondering what exactly did you expect to achieve with this thread? I'm sure that your friends (that you claim to have plenty of) will give you the approval you crave so desperately but to more objective people, who do not know either of you two, you just come out looking like a jumpy, oversensitive Herpderp. You're probably one of those guys who's ready to swing when someone pumps into you on the street. "Oh. OH! It's on now, f****r!" *chestpump*

I guess you are probably a fatso who wants to be a thin person who has a life. Oh sorry, I just jumped to a conclusion about someone for no real reason, other than reading some text that they wrote.

DeletedUser6623

If someone pumped me on the streets, i'd throw a spear at him

DeletedUser

I'm left wondering what exactly did you expect to achieve with this thread? I'm sure that your friends (that you claim to have plenty of) will give you the approval you crave so desperately but to more objective people, who do not know either of you two, you just come out looking like a jumpy, oversensitive Herpderp. You're probably one of those guys who's ready to swing when someone pumps into you on the street. "Oh. OH! It's on now, f****r!" *chestpump*

I was merely posting to highlight the arrogance of your tribe mate, I need neither crave any approval.

I never claimed to have plenty of friends. I stated that i guessed i would have more than him on the UK server, a.) due to the fact this seems to be his first UK world and b.) His attitude sucks, much as yours does. I believe you sent the exact same restart mail to a friend of mine.

Neither am i jumpy or oversensitive. i just can't abide people that think they are better than others, based on no data whatsoever.

I can't remember the last time I took a swing at anyone. It might have been the fat kid at school who ate my lunch but that was a long time ago tbh.

Well at least you posted, to stick up for your arrogant tribe mate, that at least deserves some credit:lol:

DeletedUser

It's Tribal WARS. Not sure how many times I've heard people having to quote the name of the game to people to underline their points. And my point is, arrogance is just another intimidation tactic. If people restart, then that's great. I'm sure any tribe worth their weight is sending out restart mails. If you can't even assert dominance over your 7x7, you'll never take over the world. What is so very wrong with restart mails? It's not personal, war is just business. Which, ironically, is also just a game, so chill out, bud :)

DeletedUser

I stated that i guessed i would have more than him on the UK server, a.) due to the fact this seems to be his first UK world

Your so call fact seems to be that player who plays with new username has no friends? Maybe it is an alias? I also checked your history with that name, and i was not convinced.. Mostly barbs and players who have quit.

I believe you sent the exact same restart mail to a friend of mine.

Yes i did. As my mail said, it had no meaning to be insulting, but ofc your buddy had pretty much same reaction as you and hes history looks even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The point was the attitude, which stinks, in my opinion. A symbol of today's broken society.

DeletedUser

I guess your the co of "A Cup of tea " then. It always amazes me the superiority that some co played accounts have.
Its amazing how good you can get at this game when the majority of the world have a life and need sleep.

I don't play the game in an effort to convince you or anyone, but equally I don't belittle folks either. I play to meet people and have a laugh, It's a game as people keep telling me.

Please let us know your alias's from previous worlds then? Have you never taken a barb or internalled anyone

This previous incarnation, if it is you is earth shattering me old :) far from convincing as you say. No doubt you will come up with something

Previous worldsWorld Player Conquers Last seen
EN19 Forgo 0 2008-05-25 12:58:13

DeletedUser

Well actually the account is mine and the a cup of tea? on forums is my co. I just want to use my usual name on forums. Yea i know its a bit confusing, but thats your problem not mine. lol

I think its amazing that co played accounts are still something that some people whine about. Since its allowed, deal with it.

What comes to my history, ive got no fancy over million point accounts. I let the other players be the judge if im any good or not as the world goes on. It isn't always about the stats, its about how well do you know your own skills. I know that my skills are in early game. Thats why i feel confident to send such mail to my neighbours, even if they are good players.

I just think this whole thread is kinda pointless. Restartmails are part of the game and the mail was not insulting. This just seems that you want some attention. Can we now stop this rubbish talk and wait till one of us can dig this thread up and say "I told you so". See you at field.

And by the way, thats not me. :)

DeletedUser6695

Restart mails are sooo last year!

And seriously no fancy 1mil accounts? Who in their right mind would play for that long?(note that's my opinion)

DeletedUser5582

Can we now stop this rubbish talk and wait till one of us can dig this thread up and say "I told you so". See you at field.

And by the way, thats not me. :)

agree with that!

mind you this thread has spurred me on to send my very own restart mails after my one disaster on UK8 but ones that were super nice and friendly so as not to offend folk

In a nutshell it has not gone well though the German player's Google translate might have struggled with chocolate sprinkles....

DeletedUser

I was merely posting to highlight the arrogance of your tribe mate, I need neither crave any approval.

I never claimed to have plenty of friends. I stated that i guessed i would have more than him on the UK server, a.) due to the fact this seems to be his first UK world and b.) His attitude sucks, much as yours does. I believe you sent the exact same restart mail to a friend of mine.

Neither am i jumpy or oversensitive. i just can't abide people that think they are better than others, based on no data whatsoever.

I can't remember the last time I took a swing at anyone. It might have been the fat kid at school who ate my lunch but that was a long time ago tbh.

Well at least you posted, to stick up for your arrogant tribe mate, that at least deserves some credit:lol:

My point wasn't to make any sort of psychoanalysis of you as I don't know you and you don't know me, although I do find it endearing you should tell us about your school lunchbreak experiences.

Anyway, what you need to understand about restart messages is that they're not to be taken personally as they're nothing but a means to an end. If an arrogant message can make you restart then great, if not.. well then we were going to fight sooner or later anyway. Only nubs make PAs within their 7x7.

You weren't intimidated, good for you. Most aren't. You could have just said "Bring it on." or whatever bu instead you took a generic, copy-paste message as a personal insult and then continued to take it way out of proportion by posting it here to "but i will make sure that your name is mud and you become a target of all my many friends on the UK server."

To me you're a bigger noob than you would have been, had you simply restarted. Either way, best of luck.

DeletedUser

Well I guess it's a failing of mine that the old "This is a co played account, so you might as well save us both trouble and restart" line annoyed me.

And as you have such early game skills, your success will no doubt not be attributed to the fact that the pair of you can play 24 hrs a day, more O less.

In my humble opinion, they should have none co player worlds so at least its a level playing field, difficult to enforce i should imagine, where there are folks who feel the need to be number 1, no matter what. Must be a kudos thing i suppose.

The original mail was not insulting, it was the drivel he followed it up with that was.

As you say, you can come back and say "Look we were right, we could farm more than you, and we grew quicker and got more troops and while you were offline we killed all yours. And now your a farm like we said. How bad a player are you, we are so much more skilled"

Thats the most likely outcome, I should expect

DeletedUser

agree with that!

mind you this thread has spurred me on to send my very own restart mails after my one disaster on UK8 but ones that were super nice and friendly so as not to offend folk

In a nutshell it has not gone well though the German player's Google translate might have struggled with chocolate sprinkles....

Google Translate is dire :lol: But at least you won't hurt anyone's feelings! Cuz TW players don't like folks who aren't courteous and friendly to all :lol:

DeletedUser

agree with that!

omg I just almost choked laughing :D :D

DeletedUser6623

I dont send mails as it'll only be a matter of time until they figure out i'm just a big scary point-whore :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well I guess it's a failing of mine that the old "This is a co played account, so you might as well save us both trouble and restart" line annoyed me.

And as you have such early game skills, your success will no doubt not be attributed to the fact that the pair of you can play 24 hrs a day, more O less.

In my humble opinion, they should have none co player worlds so at least its a level playing field, difficult to enforce i should imagine, where there are folks who feel the need to be number 1, no matter what. Must be a kudos thing i suppose.

The original mail was not insulting, it was the drivel he followed it up with that was.

As you say, you can come back and say "Look we were right, we could farm more than you, and we grew quicker and got more troops and while you were offline we killed all yours. And now your a farm like we said. How bad a player are you, we are so much more skilled"

Thats the most likely outcome, I should expect

Well if thats what you expect, maybe you should have restarted? That was the whole point of the message. To spare your time.