Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

then rate them, dont just say bump.. it adds about as much as my post does..which is nothing

+1 was going to do that ^^

1. Rumble Going strong and probably will stay up there until major inactivity problems catch up with them(sooner or later it happens to all top tribes). Nr. 1 in tribe rankings,Nr.1 in OD and ODA, what more can you wish.
2. Freaks Looks good, second in ODA ranks, third in overall OD, they certainly don`t lack aggression as well. They will look even better if they cut the inactive fat off.
3. RA - A lot of things have been said, but I certainly like their style - 13 members, best point average. Nr. 1 ODD, Nr.3 ODA , Nr.2 Overall OD. But I do have a feeling that they might be the first top tribe which will be infected with inactivity, but I do hope its just a feeling ^^
4. ~*MH*~ - I`m not a fan of Metal and certainly not fond of family tribes, also tribe tags with ~, * etc.. Scanned through their family tribes and I see some inactivity problems already, also I`m not impressed with that barb nobling record. Will last as long as some half decent tribe starts to eat them.
5. Jungle - Looks good and well packed. Produces good amount of quality, should stay for a long time. Tho`, I liked Ouch! better as a tribes name.
6. *S* - Can`t say too much about these guys, but doesn`t look too bad, tho` quite good growth. Also looks like a bunch from the aggressive end, thats good. Should cut some dead wood off.
7. SPQR - Mass recruiters? (correct me if I`m wrong), also lots of inactives, some major cleaning would be welcome. I don`t really think that they will last too long, but prove the opposite. Also I`m not really a fan of Rome thematic...
8. [ROME] - tribes with name ROME are destined to fail... Mass recruiters, food for Rumble(already some caps), won`t stay there for too long, I`m quite surprised that they are still there... also a lot of deadwood,inactives in tribe....
9. *BBD* - looks poor... awful OD for TOP10 tribe, which can be explained with fanatic barb nobling,which can be explained by their awful positioning, which can be explained with mass recruiting. Are going to be eaten by Freaks, as they occupy the same K and are surrounded by them. On top of everything a family tribe.
10. *TFT* - Our french friends, tries bien, I actually do think that they might do good, also not too much competition in north east, ones to watch or they will fall as soon as they have some decent competition in area? :/
11. -EoV- - Empire of Violence, very promising name... but nothing more, food for RA. Also another family tribe....
12. TEE - basicaly same as previous, except for being a family tribe.
13. -LOM-
14. Order
15. *V*
16. HARM
17. ~TW2H~
18. ~H~
19. shut!
20. T_B_P

11.-20. Is all the same, food for larger tribes, family tribes, mass recruiters, full of deadwood. Correct me if I`m wrong :p
Now I`m getting quite depressed about the situation in top20, I hope that soon shows up another powerhouse, tho` I doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Bump* :) I liked this thread plz don't let it go dead ;(

Update of top 20

1 Rumble
2 Freaks
3 RA
4 ~*MH*~
5 Jungle
6 *S*
7 SPQR
8 *TFT*
9 -EoV-
10 *BBD*
11 [ROME]
12 TEE
13 -LoM-
14 Jack
15 HARM
16 ~M3H~
17 ~M2H~
18 *V*
19 Order
20 ~H~

well to start with the top 5 are more or less intact. As said above Inactivity doesen't seem to have taken effect yet.

(Please not I am basing this on the post above (btw I liked the review, very intresting read))

There is not much to say at the moment so ill just mention rank changes etc etc.

Well first I must say gratz to *TFT* ranking up. I have heard rumour they are at war so good going!

Gone from the top 20

~TW2H~
shut!
T_B_P

I am not suprised these tribes have gone. Shut! first glance seems decent but they wouldn't stay top in this competition. Average points beats quite a few tribes higher so theres a chance they will recover (ecspecially since they rank 21 lol)

Not much to say about ~TW2H~ apart from 34 members? :/

And I cant even find T_B_P so i presume they have disbanded.

New to top 20

14.Jack - Im not going to comment on this since I'm not gonna be biased since its my tribe.

16.~M3H~ and 17.~M2H~ - Ugh family tribes, even worse mass recruit family tribes. Please do not take offence MH2 and MH3, im sure there are lots of good players in you, im just voicing my opinion.

Rank shifting

[ROME] - Drops from 8 to 11.
*TFT* - Rises from 10 to 8
-EoV- - Rises from 11 to 9
*BBD* - Drops from 9 to 10
Jack - Joins top 20 at 14
Order - Drops from 14 to 19
Harm - Rises from 16 to 15
*V* - Drops from 15 to 18
~M3H~ - Joins top 20 at 16
~M2H~ - Joins top 20 at 17
~TW2H~ - Drops out of the top 20 at 24
~H~ - Drops from 18 to 20
Shut! Drops out the top 20 at 21
T_B_P - Drops out the top 20 at....?

DeletedUser

1 Rumble 1.696.9971.696.997 2665.269 2786.104- what can i say that hasnt been said?
2 RA 919.214919.214 1276.601 1336.911- same
3 ~*MH*~ 789.479789.479 4019.737 1535.160-idk
4 Jungle 691.723691.723 1838.429 1076.465idk
5 *BBD* 601.656601.656 3417.696 1214.972idk
6 *TFT* 553.666553.666 3515.819 1124.943-frenchies
7 *S* 529.173529.173 3515.119 1074.946-dont know
8 SPQR 525.589525.589 3515.017 1074.912-noobs
9 Jack 504.993504.993 3614.028 1104.591-idk
10 Freaks 483.229483.229 1630.202 776.276-warring jungle
11 -EoV- 474.345474.345 3812.483 1014.696-idk
12 TRD 467.132467.132 4011.678 1124.171-idk
13 [ROME] 382.605382.605 3510.932 854.501
14 -LoM- 347.463347.463 3210.858 754.633
15 ~M2H~ 318.656318.656 388.386 823.886-family tribe ftl?
16 ~M3H~ 285.387285.387 338.648 733.909-same?
17 shut! 273.365273.365 299.426 634.339
18 KotC 272.340272.340 387.167 773.537
19 HARM 272.089272.089 357.774 713.832
20 ui: 266.238266.238 1124.203 535.023- only 10 players, looks promising

DeletedUser

Just some passing opinions;

1 Rumble: They're not inactive, and boy are they good.
2 RA: Well if RA and Rumble ever decide to finish the world, I think they could do so together. Scary.
3 ~*MH*~: Stable for a family tribe, the parent of 3 seems... meh. I've seen worse tribes that aren't families. We'll see with them I guess.
4 Jungle: These guys look really terrible.
5 *BBD*: Generic family comment.
6 *TFT*: Good on them for invading the uk server. Cute names.
7 SPQR: They really like inviting people, it seems. Took their combined effort to take out 1 Jungle player.
8 Jack: The underdogs. I vaguely like them.
9 *S*: Who?
10 -EoV-: Who?
11 TRD: The profile is so generic, I want to cry.
12 [ROME]: Been sharing a continent with Rumble a while, so I guess they're doing SOMETHING right.
13 Egg: When all else fails, make the same tribe with reduced numbers, and probably no leadership.
14 -LoM-: They have an ally listed on their profile.
15 ~M2H~: Whatever.
16 ui: : Uh... low member count ftw?
17 ~M3H~: See ~M2H~
18 IDK: I forsee wars of the flame variety involving the new owner.
19 shut!: Once prided themselves on not having nobled any villages and still being in the top... 10 or 15.
20 HARM: I've seen some of their nobles. Not pretty.

...where are all the official wars?

DeletedUser

wow, i never thought we'd agree on something Ruvento :p

Well if you fall out with the family we'll keep a place warm for you in TRD.
Or if you prefer maybe you can run our academy? sorry, out second family tribe. :p

Hehe. I never thought so neither. I'm an argumentative sort, you must forgive me. :$
On the other hand. There's no chance of me getting on with the family. ;]
I've already left MH. (Obvious reasons & may be returning).

aimeekitty <3's Ruvento :p

she thinks he is so smexy.... :icon_cool:

Ooer. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5542

Just some passing opinions;

11 TRD: The profile is so generic, I want to cry.

Haha, too true, but we're working on getting the structure right before we waste time on the profile :p

DeletedUser

Heres my highly unbiased list.

1 Rumble Meh they wanted to be awesome like Jungle so they named theirselves Rumble :icon_wink:
2 RA Keep the forum interesting, picked the name right I'd say
3 ~*MH*~ O'hai so I herd you liek them big and together?
4 Jungle Words cannot comprehend the awesomeness they radiate
5 *BBD*
6 *TFT* They have proven their superior skills, be afraid, be very afraid.:icon_rolleyes:
7 SPQR Stop picking on our member :icon_neutral:
8 Jack Their awesome, I have one next to me so gotta keep friendly :icon_razz:
9 *S* They have many heads
10 TRD A CoA resembling a heart? Puh-lease 'tis a war game.
11 -EoV- We've all seen what happens to empire in history...
12 [ROME] SPARTAAAAAA! Oh sorry wrong theme.
13 Egg Meh no comment
14 -LoM- La la
15 ~M2H~ Didn't I already comment this? :icon_confused:
16 ui: I smell success
17 IDK I don't know...
18 ~M3H~ I'm sure I just commented this! I think I'm having Deja Vu :icon_eek:
19 HARM Only reason I've noticed is because of emoolol and juicy noble targets.
20 shut! Apt name for the 20-th tribe. This list is now shut!

DeletedUser

3 ~*MH*~ O'hai so I herd you liek them big and together?
15 ~M2H~ Didn't I already comment this? :icon_confused:
18 ~M3H~ I'm sure I just commented this! I think I'm having Deja Vu :icon_eek:

Once again, are hoping this will whittle down naturally, and if need be, forcedly. :]
It's a decent tribe. >.<

Btw, the big and together thing? ^^
I hope that WAS a euphumism.
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Predictions where they are going to be next week.

11:55 SUN 13th DEC 09

1Rumble >>> 1st, i think this tribe is going to be caught by RA as they are starting being borders with each other.
2RA >>> 2nd moving ever closer i feel. Good players and nobling all the time.
3~*MH*~ >>> 3rd the strongest of the family tribe.
4Jungle >>> 4th
5*BBD* >>> move down
6*TFT* >>> Move down
7SPQR >>> move down
8*S* >>>Up to 5/6th
9Jack >>> up to 6th/7th
10-EoV- >>> up to 8/9th
11TRD >>> up to 10th
12[ROME] >>> down to 18th
13Egg down to 15th
14-LoM- up to 12th
15~M2H~ >>> down out of 20
16ui: up to 13/14
17~M3H~ >>> down to 19th
18IDK >>> up to 15/16
19HARM >>>down to 20th
20shut! >>> up to 16/17

Newcommers will be WAR and ~H~ as they have good leaders and look good.

H are a family but I think that branch will be in the top 20.

CRTL+ click goes to the tw stats.

DeletedUser

1Rumble >>> 1st, i think this tribe is going to be caught by RA as they are starting being borders with each other.
3~*MH*~ >>> 3rd the strongest of the family tribe.
4Jungle >>> 4th
5*BBD* >>> move down
6*TFT* >>> Move down
7SPQR >>> move down
8*S* >>>Up to 5/6th
9Jack >>> up to 6th/7th
10-EoV- >>> up to 8/9th
11TRD >>> up to 10th
12[ROME] >>> down to 18th
13Egg down to 15th
14-LoM- up to 12th
15~M2H~ >>> down out of 20
16ui: up to 13/14
17~M3H~ >>> down to 19th
18IDK >>> up to 15/16
19HARM >>>down to 20th
20shut! >>> up to 16/17

Newcommers will be WAR and ~H~ as they have good leaders and look good.

H are a family but I think that branch will be in the top 20.

CRTL+ click goes to the tw stats.

Oh? We're only beginning to have borders with RA? Wow. Thats news to me and probably the rest of the world. Interesting, how very interesting.

DeletedUser

I will preface this with the fact that I am in Rumble, however your analysis lacks, humm how do they say it, factual basis.... Whilst for the majority of the world RA has had a superior average points per-player and rumble the total points, those two numbers are shifting.

Whilst Rumble maintains a near identical portions ahead of RA in points, our average points per players is also catching them, and if anything that would signal our speeding up as dead weight was cut, and those who started on the rim, myself included, enter the top 20 and begin to populate the top 10 and 5. Or you could base it on your gut, you know which ever thought process works for you. But I would like to add that we have shared a border since day one so the fact that you mention that we now are beginning to share a border imo sums up your insight as to how the two tribes interact, and are related:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I will preface this with the fact that I am in Rumble, however your analysis lacks, humm how do they say it, factual basis.... Whilst for the majority of the world RA has had a superior average points per-player and rumble the total points, those two numbers are shifting.

Whilst Rumble maintains a near identical portions ahead of RA in points, our average points per players is also catching them, and if anything that would signal our speeding up as dead weight was cut, and those who started on the rim, myself included, enter the top 20 and begin to populate the top 10 and 5. Or you could base it on your gut, you know which ever thought process works for you. But I would like to add that we have shared a border since day one so the fact that you mention that we now are beginning to share a border imo sums up your insight as to how the two tribes interact, and are related:icon_redface:

What i meant by 'begining' was rumble vs RA (i know have been going on way before i got here and even before that) is now starting to get ever closer to the finish. As in the world is not big enough for both and they are major competitors of each other.

My tribe are near RA but under there radar for the moment. However, we are taking the little tribes around them, and farming them. So eventually, RA will be surrounded by medium tribes. The players are good, although, decent players will outnumber the good and it will turn awfully nasty in the next month. My prediction was made during forum discussion and through the things i have seen during the ingame sessions. Most recently Rumble have taken the most villages and i think some of them have been of RA. So, rumble have to step up even further, as if the equation of an elder told me when i joined his tribe awhile back (i left that one but i see his equation coming true)

That little tribes cancel out other little tribes (starting tribes), the ones that won that will equal to medium tribes, that take on bigger tribes which equals in those bigger tribes against bigger tribes =/s major tribes. Thus, the two titans will have these select tribes rising through the ranks.

Overall, death to Rumble and RA. But this is way in the future.

For now, the next week prediction is that it's 'going to be extremely fun for RA and other tribes other than Rumble.'

DeletedUser2118

yeah, but in reality the difference in member size has deceived the average player stats from the beginning. Looking at the same amount of players in rumble as RA had at any point resulted in more points (Higher average points) in Rumble...well at least the few random times I checked. Though there are more statistics fun with averages :). Dropping RA's top player make a whopping 7k average player drop, the same for rumble only does 10k. Now I know 10k > 7k. But considering that Rumble has more members the size of drop is overemphasized. But ermm seriously speaking...even without status a legit comparison puts rumble average points ahead.

Next, I think, that Rumble has been extending that gap in total points tbh....

Funny, I don't see any new Rumble in the top 5 :S. Rumble has had top 20 players throughout, but I must admit that there seems an overall shift in which Rumble players those are >_>.

The guy is entitled to his gut feeling in an opinion thread though, but I can see why you feel the need to defend your tribe from the rim player's opinion...

As long as we're talking about the rim player though. I think he missed most of the RA/Rumble conflicts so far, and tbh looking at the map now it's really not hard to see it as RA and Rumble just recently getting at each other's borders. I mean for example, vindictive- how could he have known you restarted when we were neighbors?

Rather than talk about all 20 tribes. I just want to say go Jungle for their recent proof of awesomeness.

Most recently Rumble have taken the most villages and i think some of them have been of RA.

no

DeletedUser

1 Rumble
2 RA
3 ~*MH*~
4 Jungle
5 SPQR
6 *TFT*
7 *BBD*
8 Jack
9 -EoV-
10 FEAR
11 Egg
12 -LoM-
13 [ROME]
14 *S*
15 IDK
16 ~M2H~
17 Order
18 ui:
19 shut!
20 KotC

back to the point an updated list

DeletedUser

come on guys this is the top 20 tribes thread lets stick to the point

DeletedUser

Seems to me that you're the one taking it seriously >.> If you want to write essays about the romans, fine, but it has little relevence to family tribes :/

To be fair, China throughout world history is, and was the real "superpower", followed by "India" (India didn't really centralize successfully, but due to it's location in the world, between most every large center of civilization [Africa, China, Rome] it was rather prosperous. Rome was really not the biggest and baddest civilization around, but that misinterpretation is what one who doesn't actually know history gets I s'pose. (In addition, the Islamic civilization was superior to developing Europe deep into the 10 century).

See, history is not applicable to Tribal Wars, so stop trying to apply it. Or if you are going to, atleast use a broader view of it... Rome fell in on itself due to it's inability to support the mass spread of it's territory, it could not support the vast expanses of land it had conquered, and thus could not defend it from the outside world.

Wait a minute... :icon_eek: Maybe history does apply... Family tribes have the uncanny ability of having hugely populated area, and sometimes large areas, but this usually serves as a facade for an underlying structural instability. Most family tribes use large member base to eliminate all threats. The principal, if you can't beat them recruit them, is fairly standard. This results in a huge amount of inactive or useless members congregated in families. Sometimes there are gems, but oftentimes they're rubbish.

If you want to debate history some more, go to MSG. If you want to discuss families, do so in a different thread. As for the top 20...

1 Rumble - Rank 1, and rightly deserved. Rumble hold a rather immense lead that is not going anywhere anytime soon. (I hear they like Rumbling in Jungles?)
2 RA - Rank 2, also rightly deserved. They have a similarly exceptional lineup as Rumble, simply fewer members. Still a force to be reckoned with, and capable of coordinating with devastating results. Tight group
3 ~*MH*~ - A family that contained several rather good players. Also has a lot of poor players, and they constantly are recruiting new players, so a lack of members is certainly not an issue... The only issue is coordinating those players. I have heard tell they are in a war with someone? Go them.
4 Jungle - We like to be Rumbled on our Jungle... :icon_redface: In all seriousness though, a rather tight group (if I do say so myself, and I do). The members are very forthcoming with ideas and information... A characteristic I rather like.
5 SPQR - One of the few tribes I have little to no respect for. It takes their entire tribe to combat a single player, and often times if that single player is worth their stuff, they can quite capably handle themselves.
6 *TFT* - A tribe similar to SPQR, but not quite as bad in that they can follow through, but it did take them almost a week to rim a single isolated Jungle member who happened to be in the middle of their "better" players...
7 *BBD* - The new K55 tribe trying to rise from the ashes of Freaks. They've been talking amongst themselves about nobling the scraps of Freaks...
8 Jack - Got a moderately decent line-up, can go places, but they have a rather small presence, and don't have the manpower to handle taking control of their continent anytime soon.
9 -EoV- - Seem nice enough, unfortunately share a continent with RA... Doesn't bode well for them.
10 FEAR - I honestly have no idea who they are beyond the oversized ego of their leadership. Sorry, I try to be rather fair, but too much self-advertisement and too many self congratulations. Hrrrm... Just see above? :|
11 Egg - Another relatively good small tribe. They're made from the remnants of what was once Freaks. Rather efficient coordination.
12 -LoM- - Not going to rate them, as I know not enough about them.
13 [ROME] - Not going to rate them, as I know not enough about them.
14 *S* - Not going to rate them, as I know not enough about them.
15 IDK - Oh goodness gracious... It's Nuke! Stay tuned...
16 ~M2H~ - They are one of the academies of MH... Personally I think 1 academy is pushing it, two is over kill, three is a monster kill... :icon_neutral: (I have personal dislike of families, but it's just that... Personal. They have succeeded in the past.)
17 Order - Not going to rate them, as I know not enough about them.
18 ui: - Small group of relatively successful players, has some potential I think. Assuming they don't take the easy route and merge with RA, or something of the ilk.
19 shut! - Not going to rate them, as I know not enough about them.
20 HARM - Rather cool group of people, have spoken with several of them, and many of them have a fair knowledge of what they're doing.

DeletedUser

It should be noted that my analysis of number ten was not based on a single post, rather a collection of them I've seen strewn about the forums. The post I cited was merely right above my own, and thus, easiest to point to. I have nothing against number ten, I simply don't see a need to toot your own horn here to attempt to get mentioned on the top 20 tribes list thingy... :| Do something interesting, and things might be different I s'pose.

DeletedUser

It should be noted that my analysis of number ten was not based on a single post, rather a collection of them I've seen strewn about the forums. The post I cited was merely right above my own, and thus, easiest to point to. I have nothing against number ten, I simply don't see a need to toot your own horn here to attempt to get mentioned on the top 20 tribes list thingy... :| Do something interesting, and things might be different I s'pose.

ui: has set up a merge date with RA. It will happen January 1st 2010!!! WATCH OUT FOR IT!

just kidding :P