Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser5582

Can we start this again, and get back to what this forum section was made for :p
Some fresh opinions on tribes would be good

agreed!

so why don't you give us your views on the tribes as not heard your take yet?

DeletedUser8856

Okay :)

Ill start from the top

TFF - Control over half the world, but starting to see a downfall in activity amongst them ?, maybe getting to big for your boots ... But still i like the banter from these guys, most are fair and fun keeps the game interesting :), would be nice to see some troops knocking on my door once in a while though, but it seems im not popular enough :'(

Death- Considering the downfall of SPQR :'( the merge between these guys went well and a good strong leadership holds them together perfectly :), would say they are starting to come into there stride :) Keep up the good work, alot of good players in there

Rev - Before the alliance i didnt think much of these guys tbh, but theyve shown themselves to be a great strong tribe, and will hopefully go far :) Once again a good set of players in there and a great cluster between them and A.F.A i must say :p

AOTS - I wont be bias like former commenter's, but ill say that were holding together well :), we have a good set of lads here that have great communication, we had a few problems with internals i must admit but now were just finishing them off and enjoying the action :)
Good job guys

A.F.A - Dont really know too much about them, they keep the forums happy and support when needed, good communication and some good players.

That should do id say :)
Anyone else want to share ?

DeletedUser

Yes evil 1 is now 666 paul - correct
No Jo does not co-play the account with me although someone does

DeletedUser8782

Okay :)

Ill start from the top

TFF - Control over half the world, but starting to see a downfall in activity amongst them ?, maybe getting to big for your boots ... But still i like the banter from these guys, most are fair and fun keeps the game interesting :), would be nice to see some troops knocking on my door once in a while though, but it seems im not popular enough :'(

Death- Considering the downfall of SPQR :'( the merge between these guys went well and a good strong leadership holds them together perfectly :), would say they are starting to come into there stride :) Keep up the good work, alot of good players in there

Rev - Before the alliance i didnt think much of these guys tbh, but theyve shown themselves to be a great strong tribe, and will hopefully go far :) Once again a good set of players in there and a great cluster between them and A.F.A i must say :p

AOTS - I wont be bias like former commenter's, but ill say that were holding together well :), we have a good set of lads here that have great communication, we had a few problems with internals i must admit but now were just finishing them off and enjoying the action :)
Good job guys

A.F.A - Dont really know too much about them, they keep the forums happy and support when needed, good communication and some good players.

That should do id say :)
Anyone else want to share ?

Biased much

DeletedUser8856

Why was that biased ?
There has been a massive amount of inactivity , and I gave a quick opinion and was honest
I dont see any of you guys commenting yet ?,

DeletedUser

I think that, to be honest, the title of this thread says it all. It is about opinions and, by definition, an opinion will contain a certain amount of bias.

The remaining tribes, simply by the fact that they are still here all have some degree of kudos to draw from that.

All have been subject to inactivity and members leaving etc, all have dealt with it. All the tribes contain some good players.