Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser8800

my old buddy chestycles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok lets put this into context
this war will last a long time death got bought out and dis banded by someone who thought he was bigger than the tribe
death came back stronger than ever and got our villas back
now we and our great allies are pushing forward
yes tff have done a number on spqr but as the stats dont show when death etc were taking villas of tff and tfe you lot kicked the players lol
so stats mean nothing,
now as i stated before each side has good players and without being biased i havnt a clue which way this is going to go but it is half fun
and i cant wait for this war to really heat up lol
best of luck to everyone as after all its just a game and stats do lie sometimes
fact at the moment even stevens we are winning our end your winning up there

DeletedUser5582

yes tff have done a number on spqr but as the stats dont show when death etc were taking villas of tff and tfe you lot kicked the players lol

name one!

so stats mean nothing,

I agree

now as i stated before each side has good players and without being biased i havnt a clue which way this is going to go but it is half fun
and i cant wait for this war to really heat up lol
best of luck to everyone as after all its just a game and stats do lie sometimes
fact at the moment even stevens we are winning our end your winning up there

yes I know it will be heaps of fun (especially as you have players that when get sniped have to go outside for a smoke and say dang a lot!)

I hope with the setting this world has that everyone can enjoy a truly epic fight to see who is the best tribe.

Good luck everyone (even Jetskiboy!)

DeletedUser8800

hi well lets see the traitors of the true death tribe that joined you, we were taking all there villas back into our tribe lol
they were getting sat left right and centre
so you booted them lol
wow this forum stuff is great lol

DeletedUser

lol ferret i never disbanded death. twstats can prove that with tribe date, and players can think what they believe, i know and even you know the truth as does everyone, however the story sounds better the way you say it, but then again.... the truth sounds pretty pathetic -death players wanted to be used and got off on being screwed over by spqr, which i proved time and again. Anyway if you have even delusioned yourself to believe the 'story' you keep telling yourself, then You have me to thank for reviving uk3 eh?

But hey this is tribal wars and lets all let the nukes fly (i know I will).

DeletedUser8825

^^ lol. yes, you and you alone have saved W3 from its self mark, congrats! pmsl.

DeletedUser8800

yes this world is saved not by the people who wanted to join the number one tribe but by the people who are true tribes members that stick together through good times and bad,
and dont care for stats
wow why didnt i join the form earlier this is fun lol

Triarii2D

Reaction score
yes this world is saved not by the people who wanted to join the number one tribe but by the people who are true tribes members that stick together through good times and bad,
and dont care for stats
wow why didnt i join the form earlier this is fun lol

well really it was actually rank 3 when i joined, and when a lot of other members joined it was lower, we simply made it good, got to rank 1 and then extended our advantage by merging with rank 2

remarkably similar to your story, merging with rank 2 etc.

so you obviously aren't a true tribe either:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Amazing

WOW just read this whole forum very interesting, i quit about a year an a half ago,
i was in TPR/FENIX and was in the great war between TFF, FENIX & Ui really nice to come back and find out what happened :).

well played to TFF obviously a well deserving tribe.
and when i left FENIX had brokenwing but know i see TFF have brokenwing would love if someone could inform me further of what happened in the war in more detail.

DeletedUser5582

WOW just read this whole forum very interesting, i quit about a year an a half ago,
i was in TPR/FENIX and was in the great war between TFF, FENIX & Ui really nice to come back and find out what happened :).

well played to TFF obviously a well deserving tribe.
and when i left FENIX had brokenwing but know i see TFF have brokenwing would love if someone could inform me further of what happened in the war in more detail.

well there was a bit of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiBr0vkbDzg

then this happened

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14710

and now we are building up to this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bljuvtHYEn0

turn the sound up for the last bit.

so in summary you didn;t miss too much!

DeletedUser

Who's on the BrokenWing account these days? They don't seem very talkative... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Looking at this forum I would say about 4 people are talkative o_O (Yes im still spying on you all from the .net servers ;) ) Anyone feel like filling me in? Has Tff conquered the world yet? :) (I am not happy if you lot have forgotten me -.- )

DeletedUser

^^^^ I only wish we could :D

I almost did but then you showed up again!

DeletedUser5582

Looking at this forum I would say about 4 people are talkative o_O (Yes im still spying on you all from the .net servers ;) ) Anyone feel like filling me in? Has Tff conquered the world yet? :) (I am not happy if you lot have forgotten me -.- )

lol how could we forget you as you started the wasting time on pretty maps line!!!!!!

think you left when TFF was getting attacked by those popcorn folks so lots has changed since then.

DeletedUser

Good to hear :) Im not back in uk3 unfortunately but I have a account doing pretty well in the .net servers. (350k i think now (I like small accounts :) )

Anyways I honestly can't remember what the world was like when I left, all I remember was nobling APOC (Do they still exist? o_O )

Well I think I will stalk this forum for a while since of all the familiar faces I know (and I like hearing about Spqr getting beaten (sorry SPQR love you realllys xx)

DeletedUser

APOC died a long time ago the demise of 666Paul was extremely amusing to behold

DeletedUser8856

^^ Hehe

He's still about isnt he ..
I swear i heard he was co playing a TFF player ?

DeletedUser8800

i heard that rumour too cant remember who now maybe one of the ones that are doing bad lol

DeletedUser

I also heard that he got a spare TFF account, may have to find that recipe for mushroom stroganof again.

We must all be aware that 666Paul is confident in his own greatnessm well at least that is what he always said as he was geting nobled out.

DeletedUser

Paul666 is playing the Evil1 Account and I assume since lightyjo mentioned that she was co playing with him that she is on that account as well.

DeletedUser8856

Can we start this again, and get back to what this forum section was made for :p
Some fresh opinions on tribes would be good