Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

TFF are not a family with aots, and never have been, and i know better than anyone cause ive been in with both of them

If you can read properly again, he said recruiting new members. He did not say AOTS members or even mention a family tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I also only mentioned EGG aswell as in all fairness it was never announced that TFF where at war wth Ck, if it was I never heard of it, TFF have done a good job against them im not doubting that, but in EGGs case they have been at war with them since they where TB-E and TB-W, also as mitch said i never said anything about being a family tribe on TFF's part

DeletedUser

Fellas, if you actually read, my old shizza is refering to this comment

6. AOTS-E - Alot of controversy over these guys, it has been suggested that they are an acadmey of SPQR and also a family of TFF,

So please mitch :icon_rolleyes:, go have some reading lessons yourself.

DeletedUser

If you want you can borrow Dan's glasses to read it.

Monkey_Nerd_with_Glasses.jpg

DeletedUser

Fellas, if you actually read, my old shizza is refering to this comment

So please mitch :icon_rolleyes:, go have some reading lessons yourself.

Read again i say it has been 'Suggested' not that they are a family tribe, i know they are not, but it has been suggested that they are so i was speaking the truth

DeletedUser

Top Tribes

1TFF
ODA Ranking number1 keep swapping places with egg for this title was 12 mill behind a number of weeks ago so Big effort there some nukes being re-built no doubt before future Wars ????
ODD Ranking Number4 been hit once or twice shows some good resolve can only be better if ppl fight back chances of this improving ??
Recent wars .. Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Side 2:
Tribes: ~CK~, Rev, AOTS-E, AOTS-N

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,033
Side 2: 58
Difference: 975

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,570,552
Side 2: 553,970
Difference: 9,016,582

chart

Massive growth from ~CK~ war

Future Well some clearing up to do in south by the looks of it not much though cant see this tribe kicking there heels for long will a top tribes war happen soon ??? These will be the guys that kick it of if it does probably living up to the name ferocious !!!!

2EGG
ODA Ranking 2 As above swapping places with tff for top spot didnt think these guys would be caught but they have expect them to kick back on this
ODD Ranking 2 showing that Eggs arnt easy to crack Well done guys..

Recent Wars..

Side 1:
Tribes: EGG
Side 2:
Tribes: ~CK~, Rev, shut!

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,031
Side 2: 89
Difference: 942

chart

Side 1: 9,241,377
Side 2: 800,475
Difference: 8,440,902

chart

Nice stats !!!

Future Growth Well take your pick in centre of world so any tribe is potential war opponents i think good diplomacy here needed to stop all tribes having a poke at them although i think a coalition war may happen TFF EGG VS SPQR ??? SPQR EGG VS TFF ??? DEATH EGG VS SPQR ?? SPQR EGG VS DEATH... So many choices here for these guys

3Spqr

ODA Ranking 3 But 100 mill behind other 2 so poor really
ODD Ranking 3 shown they can take a hit or 2 good staying power..

Recent wars
www.twstats.co.uk/uk3/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=819&pn=1&type=lose&enemy=819&min=0&max=0

Cant find any except for them jumping in to shut! to take leftovers of egg kings of internals obviously "internal Fm" is not as popular as first thought...

Future Growth .. i think recent actions by these guys will be seen as a war act taking in refugees and and nobling in areas not agreed has obviously caused bad feeling will the ultimate family tribe be finally rid of this world ??? :icon_wink:
4Death
ODA Ranking 4 inline with overall ranking and not far behind spqr considering points difference
ODD Ranking 7 had 1 or 2 hits sent there way not sure if they have been fully tested as of yet

Wars!!
Not heard of any i see 1 or 2 takes from mask recently and there was synd i think but nothing to much ..

Future growth .... Good diplomacy needed could be a good growth area for both egg and spqr but i think alliance with 1 of these 2 is more likely given recent tension between spqr and egg

5Rev
EGG Food recent refugee takes bad move will will rank after a few weeks to see how they stand up to first proper war action...

6AOTS-E
Spqr filter tribe when they stand on there own will comment further...

7~MASK~
No Real action to comment on the quiet tribe of uk3 slowly munching through barbs and clustering up This could be there downfall as just 1 big Bullseye to hit and once struck easy to clear out but we will see may benefit from future wars...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just noticed epic fail i guess kids round feet and getting in way does that to you :mad:

DeletedUser5857

1 TFF- An over rated tribe recentish merge with egg which might lead to their downfall maybe ? they dominate the top 20 players but hey these guys are nubs ask glen:icon_twisted:
2 SPQR- The great mighty tribe, been around since the dawn of world 3 but won't say too much as we are the best ;)
3 DEATH- An excellent tribe worthy of being in top 3 they will excel through this world, some excellent guys in the tribe
4 TFE- Ah the great tribe of sits... controlled by tff for the purpose of doing the work for tff therefore makes tff nubs :icon_eek:
5 Rev- good tribe being on the rim and having tff plonked on them but they are doing there bit
6 A.F.A - Another good tribe doing there bit ;)
7 AOTS-E - Not many guys left but still a good tribe
8 ~KFFO~- The mighty tribe of wilgore, great player so it makes it a great tribe.

Would do the rest but don't know much about some so no point, but they are in top 20 so must be doing something right :)

9 SF
10 Rev 2
11 bird
12 FW
13 Fianna
14 HAYS
15 ))CE((
16 AlphaE
17 NUTTER
18 DK
19 Ares
20 TSF

Triarii2D

Reaction score
1 TFF- An over rated tribe recentish merge with egg which might lead to their downfall maybe ? they dominate the top 20 players but hey these guys are nubs ask glen:icon_twisted:
2 SPQR- The great mighty tribe, been around since the dawn of world 3 but won't say too much as we are the best ;)
3 DEATH- An excellent tribe worthy of being in top 3 they will excel through this world, some excellent guys in the tribe
4 TFE- Ah the great tribe of sits... controlled by tff for the purpose of doing the work for tff therefore makes tff nubs :icon_eek:
5 Rev- good tribe being on the rim and having tff plonked on them but they are doing there bit
8 ~KFFO~- The mighty tribe of wilgore, great player so it makes it a great tribe.

Would do the rest but don't know much about some so no point, but they are in top 20 so must be doing something right :)

9 SF
10 Rev 2
11 bird
12 FW
13 Fianna
14 HAYS
15 ))CE((
16 AlphaE
17 NUTTER
18 DK
19 Ares
20 TSF

Your ratings are definetly the best to read, they are so unbiased...
LOL, joke SPQR best tribe, nah

1 TFF --- Clearly the best tribe, control over half the world with TFE-and as soon as space is availible it will become 1, have kicked SPQR almost completely out of 3 continents where they previously held between 10 and 30+%
2 SPQR --- Rank 2, but half the points of TFF
3 DEATH --- Doing better than SPQR, caught TFF/ex-EGG off guard
4 TFE --- overflow of TFF, but good players in there
5 Rev --- A few average players, but they will go eventually
6 A.F.A --- Barb munching internalling noobs mostly, a few exceptions, but will fall
7 AOTS-E --- my ex-tribe, spqr academy/family/merges to be now, were far better when operated seperately, actually took villages off the enemy instead of internalling and losing 30 nukes on about 5 villages of mine :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser5857

lol unbiased ?? you said tff are the best, its a matter of opinion but you only think that because your number 1.. But lets face it you guys are nubcakes :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol unbiased ?? you said tff are the best, its a matter of opinion but you only think that because your number 1.. But lets face it you guys are nubcakes :icon_twisted:

Yes, we are... You've put the nail on the coffin :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5528

An interesting unbiased comment you think ?

I'm sorry your tribe are losing to a bunch of nubs as you put it, hate to think what that makes you lot.

How the mighty have fallen ?

Definately deserve a top 3 spot, I would argue they should be second as they are much better than the current tribe holding that spot. I dont know any of them so totally unbiased :p
Although are sworn enemies of the overrated nubs, You guys drew the line so we will walk across it :icon_twisted:

Not sure how good or bad they are, they recruited TFF spoils so are simply getting the response.

I dont know tham at all, Alot of barb munchers here.

Just another way to say SPQR..

lol unbiased ?? you said tff are the best, its a matter of opinion but you only think that because your number 1.. But lets face it you guys are nubcakes

You said the same thing about SPQR did you not ?

ok Red Star say what you like about TFF and indeed any other tribe, I find you amusing, especially considering you are hiding behind an Alias.

Post under your ingame name so we can show you some noobishness ingame, or are you part of the SPQR cloak and dagger team the hides around corners , SHOUTS LOUD ABUSE, and runs back round the corner before anyone see's you?

DeletedUser

is there any point doing a top 20 tribes anymore.... maybe it should just be top 5, others ain't even worth mentioning

DeletedUser

I agree that points aren't the best way to judge a tribe. When SPQR merged their way to the top, I did not think they were the best tribe. When egg was on top, but we were both hitting CK and our war stats were much better, I thought we were the stronger tribe in spite of points. Love my eggie friends, but stats are stats. The TFF stats were much more impressive, perhaps b/c egg was bogged down in internals.

So, TFF being top in points doesn't make them the top tribe. This does, however:

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Side 2:
Tribes: SPQR

Timeframe: 19/10/2010 00:00:00 to 24/11/2010 06:20:42

Side 1: 554
Side 2: 8
Difference: 546

chart

Side 1: 5,345,099
Side 2: 70,502
Difference: 5,274,597

chart

So, top tribes:

1) TFF - not because of points, but because we destroy everyone we attack. Owning over half the world doesn't hurt, though ;) The stats against CK, our last war, looked much like the current stats against SPQR. We are ferocious but we are also unrelenting, stubborn, and we work as a team. A month into the war and we are demolishing SPQR. It's a big tribe so there are a lot of villages to go... maybe there are some people who will fight well and work as a team somewhere in there, but we haven't met them yet.

Merging with egg could have brought instability but we were a chatty bunch before the merge and things are working just fine. If you were hoping for ego clashes and the tribe disintegrating, well out of luck I'm afraid. Every merge will have some bumps, I expect, but this has gone quite smoothly largely b/c there were already some friendships there. Also, we're a friendly bunch :)

2) Death (in my assessment... #3 in points). Made some good progress on their front against egg. I've heard they were mostly inactives but they still did nice work. They are sending some support to SPQR against TFF so, as dan said, the line has been drawn. Just need to noble our way to them. Lots of romans to eat first.

3) SPQR: See stats above. Honestly, play as a team or quit. There is really no point in doing what you are doing. A classic example of a tribe of I's...

/mog waits for incoming to spike again

a note on TFE: very openly a tribe created as the TFF/egg merge had too many people for one tribe. It will go away once all the active people fit in one tribe. Oh, and there is no ambiguity about diplomacy. You mess with TFE, you mess with TFF... but, well, there isn't anyone outside those two tribes we aren't planning to rim (once we get to them) so I suppose attacking them won't really change anything.

everyone else: food. Maybe there are some strong players that will get recruited but none of those tribes will live. Sorry. Try world 6 or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 TFF- An over rated tribe recentish merge with egg which might lead to their downfall maybe ? they dominate the top 20 players but hey these guys are nubs ask glen

glen calls everyone noobs. If you are trying to stir up discontent, I'm afraid you'll have to try harder.

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: the only person i have called a noob is redstar and thats when he tried stirring stuff about me before, but then i just blocked hm on skype :lol:

DeletedUser5426

Death totally rocks , well done you guys for picking up the torch and keeping up the great work! One more place to go :) ..Kudos!!!