Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser5450

7 TPR 11.460.314

Seemingly at war with 500 point barbs.

made me pmsl :lol: and this is a ranked 7 tribe, shame on you guys.

12 ~MASK~ 4.293.117

Allied with TPR against those pesky 500 pointers.

16 ))CE(( 3.472.129

Another member of the anti-barb alliance.

its good to know there fellow tribal huggers, are helping them out on there crusade to build the rest of us pretty villages to be nobled at a convenient time :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7433

Them barbs put up a jolly good fight! Especially if you have lazy nobles :O
Darn the loyalty at 1 :(

DeletedUser

iim jezz always feels the need to spam on this forums but he keeps them alive :)

DeletedUser7433

This forum is a little, ummm boring as they put it ;) I like to liven things up :)
untill my posts get deleted :/ :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Tribe: United
run by 666 paul
I give him 10/10 for standing and fighting
more than i can say about a lot of players who have been on this world and quit
Quote of the week ( Is UK 3 Dead ?? all the best players have left " Rouge nation" )
Note to self GOOD PLAYERS DON'T QUIT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tribe: United
run by 666 paul
I give him 10/10 for standing and fighting
more than i can say about a lot of players who have been on this world and quit
Quote of the week ( Is UK 3 Dead ?? all the best players have left " Rouge nation" )
Note to self GOOD PLAYERS DON'T QUIT

There is no point in rolling over to people who attack you really. There are alot of good player's in this game. It's just people haven't fought against them to be aware of them.

DeletedUser

wreckless is just spaming on this forums, not worth a reply :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser5450

1. EGG - been the dominant tribe since... well, since the jungle fell. will probably continue to be the dominant for some while yet, it would take some serious man power to move them.

2. SPQR - Falling further behind EGG, and TFF is catching up quick. SPQR are a proven good tribe with the def side of things, but there ODA (no offense) is rubbish considering this tribe has been around since the very beginning of world three.

3. TFF - dont know to much about the TFF lot, they are growing well of the backs off NC and ))CE((, plus many tribeless nobles. whether they be inactive or have left the noob tribes. overall good growth and pushing for 2nd.

4. DEATH - home sweet home, nothing happening over here :icon_sad:

5. TB-E - what do we call you guys, the best of the rest ?? if the term "best" can be associated with any tribe from here on in.
i hear rumors your being taken apart by a certain superpower. good luck holding off that rim train :icon_wink:

6. United - being ripped apart by... me :lol: well, not just me. two of the top 4 taking villages from them. United's chances of being in the top 20 another month - 1% (just in case im wrong :icon_redface:)

7. shut! - oh dear, oh dear - not only losing villages to EGG, but losing them to Gack, a tribe 10 places lower than your own.

8. DEATH} - yes, they are related, its where we keep those trying to prove themselves to us (minus the leader of DEATH} who is already proven) cannot say how long they will grace the rankings.

9. UNIT-A - academy of United, also going down...

10. ~MASK~ - southern based tribe unfortunately stuck between EGG and DEATH, being eaten at a medium pace :icon_razz:

11. - 100. - FOOD :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

7. shut! - oh dear, oh dear - not only losing villages to EGG, but losing them to Gack, a tribe 10 places lower than your own.

yh.. we have noticed that ^^

they should let their hands away from my targets or i will show them my banana :icon_evil:

DeletedUser5560

2. SPQR - Falling further behind EGG, and TFF is catching up quick. SPQR are a proven good tribe with the def side of things, but there ODA (no offense) is rubbish considering this tribe has been around since the very beginning of world three.

Evening, that's a good point, espcially if you have a high ODA / High amount of villages - lots of players and tribes come along, great looking ODA but nowt to show for it except empty villages spent on our great ODD!

Nearly forgot ... SPQR - Not a rim tribe :)

DeletedUser5450

Nearly forgot ... SPQR - Not a rim tribe :)

evening.
kinda hoping thats not a dig ?? neither of our tribes started on the rim, but we both own the rims now ;) SPQR owns alot of the NE rim of this world does it not !!

DeletedUser5560

evening.
kinda hoping thats not a dig ?? neither of our tribes started on the rim, but we both own the rims now ;) SPQR owns alot of the NE rim of this world does it not !!

Yes, we have just arrived there Lyon, I am sure you are not suggesting we've had time to kill a few less established villages? Might do wonders for our ODA though :p

DeletedUser

ODA and ODD are a bit like the honours list.

ODA = MBE
ODD = OBE

OBE = Other Buggers Efforts
MBE = My Bloody Efforts

Sorry ODD fans but I think that describes things pretty well.

DeletedUser

ODA = MBE
ODD = OBE

MBE = My Bloody Efforts

That pretty well sums it up!!

DeletedUser

ODA = MBE
ODD = OBE

MBE = My Bloody Efforts

I completely disagree, ODA is easy to acquire when you hide behind a big tribe. No-one attacks you back anyway and the player attacking is usually way bigger which makes ODA pointless in showing who is or isn't a good player. For me ODA = NBE (No bloody effort)... It takes no effort and very little thought to send out attacks.

ODD on the other hand shows that a player can defend whether it be a bigger or smaller player. It requires much more thought and definitely much more effort. The only people that really say it doesn't are the guys who have very poor ODD stats.

I'm sure there will be many who disagree with what I just said but that's just what I think.

DeletedUser

I completely disagree, ODA is easy to acquire when you hide behind a big tribe. No-one attacks you back anyway and the player attacking is usually way bigger which makes ODA pointless in showing who is or isn't a good player. For me ODA = NBE (No bloody effort)... It takes no effort and very little thought to send out attacks.

ODD on the other hand shows that a player can defend whether it be a bigger or smaller player. It requires much more thought and definitely much more effort. The only people that really say it doesn't are the guys who have very poor ODD stats.

I'm sure there will be many who disagree with what I just said but that's just what I think.

This can be debated forever. Does it matter? Yes and No.

Your comment regarding taking little skill in sending out attacks I would agree and disagree. Anyone can pick a village, add some troops to the rally point, and hit the attack button. The real skill is hiding those attacks. I've seen guys with low ODA that have completely fooled an opponent of their intentions, got them to shift D to a village they they have no intentions of taking and send close range nobles at another.

Statistics are statistics....you will read into them what you will. For me I wish there was a stat for activeness as that would likely be more representative of good players. Activeness means responsiveness. It means you properly tag nobles vs. fakes. Can shift D to the correct targets. Example: I have 2 tribe mates....the 1st is rank 25 with 200 villages and logs on once in the evening. The 2nd is Rank 100 with 95 villages, but he will check in throughout the day for any messages or any incomings (takes a few seconds to do this). I'd far prefer the 2nd player as if I saw some incoming attacks he'd be the one to assist on short notice.

Some people noble inactive players and they have fantastic ODA as villages are usually not stacked. Does that mean they are good players? Maybe :) Maybe Not :) Maybe you would define good as watching other players growth for inactiveness and then launching on them.

As I said you can debate it forever and never reach a conclusion.

Enjoy the game,
Wil.

DeletedUser

Very good points Wilgore. I do agree that an active player is more use than the stat watchers who wait for people to quit then get ODA hitting whats left of their vill which usually has the queues left running but of course are not actively defended. Of course taking inactives should be done because if you don't someone else will.

Still each to their own way of playing.