No-Name game.

DeletedUser

Just use what we got Noise not likely that more posters will magicly pop up in MSG. D:

DeletedUser

We needz more things to research...btw ackcody, what time is night for you, are youse in the US of A?

DeletedUser

I'll be updating soon now...

Should be 1/2 hour - an hour.

@ Noise

Have anymore ideas for researching?

And, Yes.

DeletedUser

More Units? Looky @ Rena's posts

Ways to increase commerce, or move faster :S

DeletedUser

Shoes: 70 researchers, 4 turns(Increases movement of soldiers by 1 territory)
Better houses: 100 researchers, 3 turns (Houses now hold 5 people per)

All I can think of for now :3

DeletedUser2765

[ke]For 100 researches under 3 turns.... It should be 6 people per house atleast. :S[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]For 100 researches under 3 turns.... It should be 6 people per house atleast. :S[/ke]

I dont agree, it shouldnt be just one strategy whos proffitable here, if that is the case, then its just to run for that one at once to secure yourself a huge advantage >.<

Different strategies gives different advantages and disadvantages, Most would adjust theyre strategies if they knew that from the start of the game >.>

This will become useful later, more than 5 then its just to do it at once if you have enough population>.<

5 citz pr house:3

DeletedUser2765

[ke]You see, I understand what you're saying, but if you take 5 and subtract 1, you're left with 4. And 1 of 5 is 20%, so it's a 20% loss. Therefor, 4+1 is obviously a 20% gain, right?[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]You see, I understand what you're saying, but if you take 5 and subtract 1, you're left with 4. And 1 of 5 is 20%, so it's a 20% loss. Therefor, 4+1 is obviously a 20% gain, right?[/ke]

If you add 20% on to a number and take 20% off again, you won't end up with the same number. (and vice versa)

e.g
200 increased by 20% = 240
240 decreased by 20% = 192