DeletedUser

And...after years of the forgotten legacy, this animetopic shall rise again!>.<

Lets start...hmmmm....

To Aru Majutsu No Index o_O

vsmedios-to-aru-majutsu-no-index-ma.jpg

Short Summary and Anime:

OP :3

Oh oh oh!!!

I read and watched all the manga and anime that came out from this like... a few months ago!! >_<

But forgot the name and never really got back to it D:

Love the bili-bili girl :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh oh oh!!!

I read and watched all the manga and anime that came out from this like... a few months ago!! >_<

But forgot the name and never really got back to it D:

Love the bili-bili girl :icon_rolleyes:

Seen it all? :O

Its a new season/story about the same city, with that teleport and shockgirl:3

Op again: Those with black hair too the left is the other two main sharacters in this anime, it came out just a few days ago!^-^

To aru kagaku no railgun<3

DeletedUser

I think, if I remember properly, "Railgun" was the name of the Bili Bili Girl's electric ability :)

More Manga+Anime!! T^T

Karneval!!

logo.jpg

393306.jpg

karneval_page.jpg

Summary: Summary

Nai searches for someone important to him, with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue. Gareki steals and pick-pockets to get by from day to day. The two meet in a strange mansion where they are set-up, and soon become wanted criminals by military security operatives. When Nai and Gareki find themselves desperate in a hopeless predicament, they encounter none other than the country's most powerful defense organization - "Circus"!!

Genre: action, adventure, comedy, fantasy, josei

http://www.onemanga.com/Karneval/

There're currently only 14 manga chapters out so far, although I've read most of them and find the story interesting so far :)

Hopefully the mangaka will keep up the good work and it might be turned into an anime :3

DeletedUser

Barajou No Kiss

41002_884689.jpg

ltp_barajou_no_kiss_v1ch._04.tp_barajounokiss_v1-ch04_111_color.jpg

38780.jpg

Manga: http://www.onemanga.com/Barajou_no_Kiss/

Summary:

Most girls are crazy about jewelry, but not Agnès (Anise) Yamamoto. Not since her father gave her a rose choker as a child, claiming it was a protective amulet which would safeguard her from harm; however, if she ever took it off (a feat easier said than done!), she would be afflicted by a “punishment” of some sort. Not like it matters to her though, since the attention it attracts around school from faculty and students alike isn’t something she’s particularly fond of.

But after a certain incident causes the choker to disappear, she realizes that this punishment her father spoke of might have been a bit more than she bargained for!

Genre:

comedy, fantasy, mystery, romance, shoujo, supernatural

Artist/Author:

Shouoto Aya

Comments:

The art work is simply amazing, the story line could do with a little kick in the backside for further development although each character is likeable in their own way.

There are currently 9 chapters out and it's an ongoing manga, there's alot of promise from this story so if you're a fan of beautiful artwork and a little bit of Shoujo this would be for you :icon_rolleyes:

PS: Uber Bumpage :3

DeletedUser

Super Duper Uber Mega Whopper Flopper Mooper Tooper Hooper Gooper Sooper Yooper Wooper Quooper Nooper Vooper Booper Xuooper Kooper Looper BUMAPAGE GO!!!! >.<

DeletedUser1762

i watch them all plus more ^_^ at least 4-5 new anime eps a day... -_-

DeletedUser4587

I approve the above post. and theres nothing you can do about it :l

DeletedUser

And the next manga to get a preview is...

Nurarihyon no Mago

001.jpg

114708.jpg

114706.jpg

Manga Link

Genre: shounen, supernatural.

Chapters:
Chapters: 89 - ongoing - weekly

Summary [From One Manga]:

Rikuo Nura, a kid that is part human and a quarter youkai (demon), lives in a house full of spirits along with his grandfather. Trying to escape his fate of acting like a demon, he does good deeds in order to avoid becoming one. Despite his grandfather's wish to succeed him as master of the Nurari youkai clan.

One-shot first published in 2007, turned into a series in 2008.

Artist/Author: Shiibashi Hiroshi

Comments: Imho, the summary doesn't even begin to explain the depth of the story. It's set in Modern Day Japan, with youkai (demons) who have lived for centuries (many of whom were born in the Edo Period, around less than 400 years ago). The main protagonist of the story is a young boy named Rikou Nura, who is the grandson of Nurarihyon (leader of the Nura Youkai clan). The story follows this boy as he eventually accepts his demon side, and attempts to become the "Third" leader of the Nura clan.

Along this path, many other Youkai from different parts of Japan oppose Rikou as he leads the Nura Clan with his wish to become the "Leader of all Spirits".

Personally, the story line was genuinely interesting. It gives a good description of many of the different types of Demons and supernatural creatures brought up in Folklore, as well as explaining some of their historical backgrounds and habits.

The art great and the story is quite easy to follow, for those interested in Japanese superstition, history and like a good deal of fighting than I highly recommend this.

00-cover1.jpg

Kyuubi/Hell Girl anyone? XD
manga.png

DeletedUser

I didn't believe either :s

But I watched it :3

I'm on the episode where Rina-san goes to Rena's hiding place :D

I'm starting to like the blood -.-

DeletedUser

I didn't believe either :s

But I watched it :3

I'm on the episode where Rina-san goes to Rena's hiding place :D

I'm starting to like the blood -.-

YEAY!^-^

Its not that much blood in higurashi compared to many other anime (even bleach haz more blood >.<), but higurashi does have that unquie and epic story, some psychology and thoughts around philosophy in it whitch makes it good (Yes, philosophy, you will see it later :3) ^-^

I want to kiss the creator of the "when they cry" series>.<

Rina r ebil>.>

Skype...? o.o

DeletedUser

Yeah, i just saw the ending of that ep o.o I'm getting into it now, and some of it is making sense :3

And Rena r ebil ›.‹

My laptop is broken :s I might be able to make it work later though :3