The Anime Appreciation Society!! [Anti-Derailment]

DeletedUser

I Love Anime, the make girls so.... Perfect.

Say hentai and I'll cry.

@TIMMISH - Anime is loved, sometimes in the wrong way though

Damned Hentai >.>

/Martin hides from Rena, Sharpy, Lusty Oni and probably several more of Rena's friends

DeletedUser

Feel free to post Hentai series links.

Erm, no actually don't D:

DeletedUser

I've been persuaded to quit Tribal Wars.
Feel Free to guess who did it!!
If you guess right you get a free cookie
I bet no one has read this invisi text...

Well if you find out contact meh skype :3

Or something...

It's been fun gaming, who knows I might re-join several years later when I've got alot of free time, right now I've got alot of studying and upcoming exams to prepare myself for.

I've had fun with you guys, I'm not going to create another "I'm Leaving Thread sobsobsob D:" like the other people did, I'll leave dignified and quietly (Jk jk...).

Also, this'll give me more spare time to practice art, graphics and other things although I'll forum less often and on some days you might not even see me any more ;).

Don't worry, I'll visit you guys often, although you won't see my skills in TW for some time. Please try to keep MSG clean, resist derailing threads and spamming.

I'll miss you guys;
Mini,
Sweet,
Noise/Whateveryou'recallednow,
Yoshi,
Rena,
Dj,
A username,
theoneyoucantstand,
CEO (no longer here),
Poetic,
and every other player I can remember! ;D

(Sorry if you didn't get a mention, cause I still love you guys anyway!)

I'll still manage this thread every few months so watch you ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Rena, Pandora Hearts rocks :D

<3 Alice,

I'd make a signature for her if I could actually find any renders! >_<

Xerxes Break is the most awesome character... Alice is the second most awesome. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cya Nindel >-<

***Not for underaged pe-vs***
fl8p5j.gif

Just felt like lightening up the mood!!

DeletedUser54

You don't miss me nindel? D:

Anyway, bai bai. We'll miss you <3

DeletedUser

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei!!!!

sayonara_zetsubou-sensei.jpg

Sayonara_Zetsub_Sensei_DVD_volume_1.jpg

zetsubou-sensei.jpg

A comedy/gag, satire, school-life anime.

Summary:
Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei revolves around a very pessimistic high school teacher named Nozomu Itoshiki who, at the very beginning of the series, tries to hang himself on a sakura tree. Despite this effort of self-destruction, he is saved by an extremely optimistic girl known only as Kafuka Fuura (though in her effort to save his life, she almost kills him). She explains to him that it is simply unimaginable that he would hang himself on such a nice day, especially in front of such beautiful trees. She decides to nickname Nozomu "Pink Supervisor" (桃色係長 Momoiro Kakarichō?), and offers to pay him fifty yen to call him by that nickname. After having enough of the strange girl, Nozomu bolts to the school and starts his homeroom class, but the attempt to escape was in vain as he finds that the girl is one of his students. Not only that, but Kafuka is just the tip of the iceberg: each and every student in his class represents a new personality quirk or bizarre obsession, posing challenges that the suicidally-inclined teacher must overcome in spite of himself.

Each chapter or episode of the series revolves around a particular aspect of life, Japanese culture, or a common phrase in the Japanese language. Typically, this involves the subject being taken either to its most logical extreme (a discussion of amakudari, the practice of "descending" from the public to the private sector, results in Nozomu "descending" until he reaches his previous life), or taken literally (in Nozomu's family, omiai, normally a meeting between a potential match in an arranged marriage, is instead a marriage concluded by eye-contact). On other occasions, Nozomu challenges his students to think about the negative aspects of something usually considered positive. These in-depth, off-kilter analyses (along with the reactions of the students according to their own personality quirks) are usually brought to a head with a punchline based on the overall premise, or more rarely, a non-sequitur gag or piece of fan service.

1st anime opening:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8ODecbuhA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8ODecbuhA[/URL]

Awesome AMV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j34F-Aq9bHo&feature=related

There're currently 2 seasons and 3 OVAs.

So enjo- ZETSUBOU SHITA!!!!!

op1ra2.jpg

DeletedUser

All different but still the same >.<

Hard too explain, but another masterwork from 07 expansion....it is probubly a big conection between higurashi and umineko, Fredrica is there (Fredrica is that lady who comes in the end of Higurashi, the mysterious person who looks like Rika), and you will see a bunch of resemblance in many characters :3

Here ^.^

07 expansion is tha SeX o_O

Higurashi and umineko ftw!:3

Heres to umineko :D

Piano version of OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5fgcVFo36k&feature=related

DeletedUser

Poor Yoshito Usui died when going on a trail :icon_sad: May he RIP

shin_chan_z.gif

crayon-shin-chan-20080507054342599_640w.jpg