Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser5542

Obviously you dont bother reading other threads other then your own... :icon_rolleyes:

Linky..

all the other threads are boring ^_^

thank you for gifting me this thread. nice to know i seem to have made it my own.

if you have a point i'm afraid you'll have to spell it out for me. i don't have time to trawl thru all the other threads.

DeletedUser

all the other threads are boring ^_^

thank you for gifting me this thread. nice to know i seem to have made it my own.

if you have a point i'm afraid you'll have to spell it out for me. i don't have time to trawl thru all the other threads.

Gifting you that thread? - not sure how your getting that.. o_O

No point, just think its funny that someone that appears to think they know everything about every tribe (from my point of view) failed to notice a declaration on said tribe after complaining about the lack of activity on these forums.. o_O

DeletedUser

Phileas do you ever have anything constructive to post on these forums or do you thrive on TRYING to stir things up? Ref. Rufus joining Jungle stop your crying, dry your eyes and if you still want to crack on talking about it do so in the MH-SPQR war thread instead of muddying this one with more rubbish.

Aimee nice update on the stats and i think all Zero was pointing out was the rather obvious fact that TFF have been battling with some of Kama so your speculation is a bit flawed tis all :)

My thoughts on a few:

1. Kama - Clearly the yardstick with which all other tribes are measured but with ongoing spats with TFF a few of the members havent been growing as fast as they'd like.....will this change soon? who knows.

2. Egg - Must say i haven't really kept much of an eye on these but like how they're going about their business. Clearly growing steadily but yet to have any "real" challenge hit them that i am aware of.

3. Jungle - Again not to upto speed with the inner workings but a VERY strong core of players who are close knit and active. Selective and strong recruiting is certainly working for them and in my eyes the 2nd best tribe in the world.

4. SPQR - Written off by a few but shown they can mix it up and coordinate when they have to and therefore surprised many. If they can weed out the chaff and keep activity going they could do well.

5. ui - Another i dont really know much about but they have certainly caught the eye with a steady rise up the ranks and as Aimee said they have plenty of room to advance.

DeletedUser5542

Aimee nice update on the stats and i think all Zero was pointing out was the rather obvious fact that TFF have been battling with some of Kama so your speculation is a bit flawed tis all :)

Yeah I know what he was saying. It's been a busy week for me and as far as I'm aware I've never claimed to be omnipitant. I just read things as I see them depending on how much time I have on any given day to make an analysis. sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong. I always apreciate it if people point out my mistake but prefer it when they give reasons other then observing that i can't be bothered reading any threads other then my own. (So this is *my* thread now is it?)

2. Egg - Must say i haven't really kept much of an eye on these but like how they're going about their business. Clearly growing steadily but yet to have any "real" challenge hit them that i am aware of.

How many of the top few tribes *have* had any real challenges? I think they're often helped by reputations and only the weaker tribes having a pop.

DeletedUser

How many of the top few tribes *have* had any real challenges? I think they're often helped by reputations and only the weaker tribes having a pop.

Well i'll disagree with that point mate a few examples that come to the top of my head:

Kama (Rumble) Vs RA.......and a few other spats with tribes including ROME
Jungle Vs Freaks.....and again they've had spats with others
EGG Vs ?????????

DeletedUser

Circumstances change, and we were getting lonely with only 15 members in the tribe. Everyone else is recruiting members in the dozens. We recruit one and everyone has a hissyfit. :icon_cry: We must be doomed to a lonely existence.

You assumed that at the time Ruffus was doing our bidding solely for an invite to Jungle, which simply was not the case. We had no intention of inviting him until today when he asked, and we learned that SPQR had failed to accomplish anything of note against him.

Yh but why did Ruffus join now. After getting owned for sniping my village. He tries getting protection from Jungle. Nice move!

DeletedUser

I dont think jungle vs freaks was much of a challenge satan, as I remember it there wasn't much of a fight from freaks because the leadership crumbled shortly after jungles deceleration.

Credit to jungle tho I enjoyed the pnp :lol:

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]ok I'll write my opinion about the top 10 tribes here now. Even though I have to admit that I don't now much about current or old wars and only became really interested about this world when my main acc. on the German servers failed. So excuse me if I write something wrong ;)

at first a map (of the top 10):
[/FONT]
index.php
[FONT=&quot]

ok now my opinion of the top 10 tribes:
[/FONT]
Kama:
biggest tribe of course no 1 in points no 1 in average points no 1 in OD in general no 1 in ODA and no 3 in ODD specially their ODA shows that they are really strong. In the last week they made 1.2 million points while loosing one member (quite a week one though) and getting one stronger new one. Came from the north and are now going to the south. There they are meeting a couple of smaller tribes (shut!, KotC...). Will get interesting, because those small tribes can put up quite a force when they work together. I doubt that Kama will prefer the peacfull version ;)
Jungle:
no 2 in points no 2 in OD no 2 in ODA no 5 in ODD. Shows as well that they deserve their ranking. They won't have any problems with Kama though as Egg is between them. I don't know how they are related to them but top 3 tribes in a row. My experience tells me that this shit is burning ;)
Egg:
no 3 in points no 4 in OD no 3 in ODA no 9 in ODD. They have a definately lower average than kama or jungle and I think that they are in a quite bad position between kama and jungle. The rank 9 in ODD shows that they didn't have to fight with loads of atacks yet. It will be interesting to see how they handle this...
SPQR:
no 4 in points no 3 in OD (!) no 4 in ODA and no 2 in ODD. This shows me that they have been/ are fighting hard and that they are able to fight. They have rather a bad position by being quite in the middle. But I don't know how they have/ had wars so I can't say anything about this.
ui:
no 5 in points no 7 in OD while no 5 in ODA and no 14 in ODD. They have a very high average. This shows that they definetly didn't have much to fight against (speaking of deffense). However they seem to have offensive troops. They have quite a good position coming from the north, not having many areas where they can be attacked.
Dynis:
no 6 in points no 13 in OD (!) rank 7 in ODA rank 25 in ODD. Have many members. I never heard of them to be honest. In the forum or anywhere. I think similar to ui: they haven't had big wars yet and it will be interesting to see what happens once they are in one. But again good position coming from the northern end.
KotC:
no 7 in points rank 16 in OD rank 13 in ODA and rank 26 in ODD. many members and academy tribes and an low average. However when my tribe cooperated with them to take out -EoV- they showed surprising activity and will to fight for so many academies and members. Might not be taken seriously enough. Might get problems with Kama coming from the south.
TFF:
no 8 in points no 11 in OD no 11 in ODA no 11 in ODD. Again quite a few members and a bit higher average than Kotc but no academy tribes as far as I know... I don't really now much about them. Pretty western and have near to Kama. Kama took quite a few villages of them.

shut!
my tribe. A better average than the 3 tribes above and not many members. OD is quite good for their ranking (10). Don't want to say anything or it will be said that I'm prefering my tribe but is quite a nice lot and some good players in there. Might get problems with Kama as well and it will be inersting to see how they handle this.
Jack:
Disintegrating as it seems...

hope that I didn't say anything wrong and that it was interesting to read....
P.S: sorry if my English isn't the best. I'm German...

DeletedUser5542

Good post Xadaron. Well done for taking the time to check out more detailed stats, i can never be that bothered. Probably wise not to go past the top 10 too as there isn´t much interesting there.

On the OD scores though some of the tribes are alot younger then others and so this will affect their scores. still, you can only work with what you´ve got and a very enjoyable read.

Well i'll disagree with that point mate a few examples that come to the top of my head:

Kama (Rumble) Vs RA.......and a few other spats with tribes including ROME
Jungle Vs Freaks.....and again they've had spats with others
EGG Vs ?????????

Did Kama go to war with RA? I thought RA just kinda faded. But am happy to stand corrected. Not sure that ROME counts as a serious tribe any more then BBD, CRE, V or TW2H who Egg have helped fall apart. Jungle Vs Freak probably has been the most decent war though I´ll give you that but I don´t think they´re has been many true wars of attrition between two or more equally organised and strong tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did Kama go to war with RA? I thought RA just kinda faded. But am happy to stand corrected. Not sure that ROME counts as a serious tribe any more then BBD, CRE, V or TW2H who Egg have helped fall apart. Jungle Vs Freak probably has been the most decent war though I´ll give you that but I don´t think they´re has been many true wars of attrition between two or more equally organised and strong tribes.

I'm quite certain that Kama and RA were enemies quite early on, the war didn't exactly become full scale as I recall someone complaining about peoples lack of willpower to organise an OP against each other. So I'd say they had several skirmishes.

DeletedUser

I'm quite certain that Kama and RA were enemies quite early on, the war didn't exactly become full scale as I recall someone complaining about peoples lack of willpower to organise an OP against each other. So I'd say they had several skirmishes.

^^ That. Thier was alot of fricktion from the start, didn't become a public war just a few OP's on one another then as aimeekitty said RA just faded off due to inactivity.

DeletedUser

yep as far as I know there was more of a war against Rumble in the beginning by an aliance of smaller tribes. Really at the beginning!!
Think hoang was at 14k points then or sth like that...
RA and Rumble never made an real war. I think many members were simply to far away from each other...

DeletedUser

This is correct. on the beginning of w3 hoang nghiem was separated from the rest of former Rumble tribe. Myself and couple others were stacking hoang villas to help him. And if i remember they swap villas 2-3 times [pretty sure that thomas the tank engine lost 1 or 2 on south boarder of RA] and then they stopped. hoang had no chance to survive so he give up and start to co-play with Reduaram [not for long].

DeletedUser5542

begs the question then, has their been *any* realy wars to speak of? I guess the MH vs SPQR is the most convincing as it lasted a couple of weeks and initially wasn´t the masacre that it become. But i think it backs up my point that its debatable weather any of the top tribes have really been tested yet.

DeletedUser

I think both the Jungle/Freaks and especially the Kama/RA conflicts were quite "big" for when they were fought and how many people were involved.

Now they just look like little scuffs :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hokey cokey i'll go with that......no mahoosive dust offs as yet but the world's still early :)

DeletedUser

don't think that this was an really war... A really war must have far more attacks and more villages than 4-5 have to be taken...

DeletedUser

Wow, jungle got fat quick! :icon_eek:

Quick Kama noble more barbs so they cant pass us!! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Always knew Willo was a nooby merger:icon_razz:

Well it will make that area over there interesting, Will the added people add to the tribe or provide a weak spot in it..Time will tell