Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

We are the new mass recruiters of W3 :icon_eek:

I blame Crazy cause he just wanted to press buttons to see what they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4817

begs the question then, has their been *any* realy wars to speak of? I guess the MH vs SPQR is the most convincing as it lasted a couple of weeks and initially wasn´t the masacre that it become. But i think it backs up my point that its debatable weather any of the top tribes have really been tested yet.

I would put in an argument for Jack defeating Harm (then ranked 12) and TFT (then ranked 6th), when we were ranked 10th or so. But I'm trying to quit my love affair with Jack, so I'll leave someone else to do that.

I think by your definition Jack-TFT counts. Couple of weeks, us on the defensive to start, then fairly convincing numbers. Harm...less so.

DeletedUser4817

For some reason, the map thread is closed. So I'll put it here:

sdiu6o.png

DeletedUser

Always knew Willo was a nooby merger:icon_razz:

Well it will make that area over there interesting, Will the added people add to the tribe or provide a weak spot in it..Time will tell

That's assuming there was a tribe decent enough to stay alive of it's own accord... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Lady and the Tramp, didnt you get nobled out of w3 ?

In my top tribes, my own tribe doesnt come in there..
But, one thing is for shure, RS is losing to R_O_T , but that is only because Kama is nobleing alot of RS members. : )
But, the only reason RS got so big, is because the hungarian players from R_O_T joind them after having a fight with the leaders of R_O_T.
They got mad because my tribe didnt want to have a hungarian forum where they could talk, and cuz they dont know English that well..
So they all left and joind RS, and now RS is kicking alot of them out of the tribe, after R_O_T started to take them out.
RS is also pissing off alot of tribe and they got the -x- family to join, but that is just noobish.. they said they where going to take R_O_T down, but it was just empty words, as they havent done what they said they would do. so its just a laugh : )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my top tribes, my own tribe doesnt come in there..
But, one thing is for shure, RS is losing to R_O_T , but that is only because Kama is nobleing alot of RS members. : )
But, the only reason RS got so big, is because the hungarian players from R_O_T joind them after having a fight with the leaders of R_O_T.
They got mad because my tribe didnt want to have a hungarian forum where they could talk, and cuz they dont know English that well..
So they all left and joind RS, and now RS is kicking alot of them out of the tribe, after R_O_T started to take them out.
RS is also pissing off alot of tribe and they got the -x- family to join, but that is just noobish.. they said they where going to take R_O_T down, but it was just empty words, as they havent done what they said they would do. so its just a laugh : )

Well R_O_T is certainly winning the battle in my books

Side 1:
Tribes: RS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R_O_T R_O_T2 R_O_Ta
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 179
Difference: 29

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 14
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 625,872
Side 2: 311,956
Difference: 313,916

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183,759
Side 2: 64,801
Difference: 118,958

image.php

P.S. X vs R_O_T is 15k - 0k

DeletedUser

well, this is the last week

Side 1:
Tribes: RS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R_O_T R_O_Ta
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 29
Difference: 10

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 5
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 56,547
Side 2: 65,961
Difference: 9,414

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,144
Side 2: 29,841
Difference: 16,697

image.php

DeletedUser

Seem to be making some ground there. Good stuff.

Anyways back to top 20 tribes.

DeletedUser5567

1: kama; quality tribe and deserve to be no.1 in my opinion however expansion appears to be slowing slightly recently and have jungle on there tails now.

2: jungle; look very capable both defensively and offensively and will be around for a good while based on there stats..potential suitors to the throne?yes in my opinion.

3: Egg; deservedly 3rd place..will find it tough breaking into the top 2 though.

4: SPQR; doing better than i would have anticipated and have shown they are a very tough tribe indeed.credit to them they deserve to be where they are.

5: ui; selective recruiting looks to be working for these guys, don't know too much about them but they appear to be a tight knit group with impressive averages.

6: dynis; there is a considerable gap from the top 5 and the bottom 5 tribes at present these guys seem competent ODA leaves a little to be desired though.

7: kotC; seem to have a bit of dead wood but with some good recruitment could do well.

8: TFF; not to familiar with so will skip:icon_confused:

9: shut; lowish member count decent OD good tribe.

10: -x-; my tribe so shall not voice my biased opinion:) sound bunch of lads is all i will say!

DeletedUser5542

3: Egg; deservedly 3rd place..will find it tough breaking into the top 2 though.

Deffinatly a fair comment. It's almost a releif to see jungle back in 2nd to keep us in Egg focused. I don't think breaking into the top two is the plan so much as consolidating our position in 3rd and keep growing. If 2nd comes it comes but I have alot of respect for the top 2 tribes. Both are filled with good players and in merging and in the last week Jungle have not only taken the best players from Jack but have taken the best players from TFT who had already joined Jack and I know at least one MHer who has slipped in. The new look jungle is deffinatly a capable outfit.

DeletedUser

Deffinatly a fair comment. It's almost a releif to see jungle back in 2nd to keep us in Egg focused. I don't think breaking into the top two is the plan so much as consolidating our position in 3rd and keep growing. If 2nd comes it comes but I have alot of respect for the top 2 tribes. Both are filled with good players and in merging and in the last week Jungle have not only taken the best players from Jack but have taken the best players from TFT who had already joined Jack and I know at least one MHer who has slipped in. The new look jungle is deffinatly a capable outfit.

Your mail to Crazy seems to suggest otherwise.

AimeeKitty today at 01:44
I've got it! the new name for your tribe! ID: Juggle Full name: Jungle Huggle. ^_^

crazy wolf today at 01:55
I've got a new name for Egg, Drop

DeletedUser

The account merged with Purple Predator but i thought him and sami were to nooby :icon_biggrin: So i am running the status quo account as i cannot play this game i need to be given a account to succeed..oh the shame

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Yes (well, sorta, the account with that name no longer exists anyway). So did I.

All of my old villages belong to Status Quo.

All of Lady's belong to Zero Point. So yes, we were both nobled out by tribemates. Now, unless you have a point, I don't see how someone quitting and being nobled by their tribemates makes their points any less valid.

DeletedUser5542

Your mail to Crazy seems to suggest otherwise.

Nice to get a chance to respond to you Discord. I´ve been reading some of your posts on other threads and really biting my tounge. As I had nothing to do with the current conversation i thought it would be a waste of time to post just to have a dig at you. However you´re posting just to have a dig it me means I can respond which is nice :)

Should I take it that you don´t want me to say posative things about Jungle? I have pleanty of other opinions and ideas you might prefer?

Now as we all know I like to make assumptions. Such as the assumption that MH was going to go to war with SPQR even though they´d only been a couple of villa swaps. That assumption proved correct. How about the assumption that Jungle (or at least their K45 members) were taking a hand in that war? This also proved correct. I also remember another assumption that Ruffus would join Jungle. Has that happened yet? Oh yes!

So here´s another assumption. Jungle were worried about their dwindling membership and the fact that they were having to spend the majority of their time internally nobling players that their merger with Jack was a neccesary form of self preservation. Jungle went from 15 players to 33 in a few days which means that there are more new people then old people. How many of them do you think might be spies?

Good luck with your new tribe

Jack + Jungle + Huggle = Juggle.

DeletedUser

hmm back to top 20...
Dynis didn't seem to be very successfull...

DeletedUser

Nice to get a chance to respond to you Discord. I´ve been reading some of your posts on other threads and really biting my tounge. As I had nothing to do with the current conversation i thought it would be a waste of time to post just to have a dig at you. However you´re posting just to have a dig it me means I can respond which is nice :)

Should I take it that you don´t want me to say posative things about Jungle? I have pleanty of other opinions and ideas you might prefer?

Now as we all know I like to make assumptions. Such as the assumption that MH was going to go to war with SPQR even though they´d only been a couple of villa swaps. That assumption proved correct. How about the assumption that Jungle (or at least their K45 members) were taking a hand in that war? This also proved correct. I also remember another assumption that Ruffus would join Jungle. Has that happened yet? Oh yes!

So here´s another assumption. Jungle were worried about their dwindling membership and the fact that they were having to spend the majority of their time internally nobling players that their merger with Jack was a neccesary form of self preservation. Jungle went from 15 players to 33 in a few days which means that there are more new people then old people. How many of them do you think might be spies?

Good luck with your new tribe

Jack + Jungle + Huggle = Juggle.

The pure irony of that statement is laughable at best. See, the sheer fact that you haven't plastered anything you'd have learned from any sort of spying merely proves the fact that you still haven't seen our forums, or have any idea about how Jungle actually works. If there were any spies, you'd be throwing all sorts of dirt around. There certainly is plenty to throw around...

On the topic of recruiting new members. Lets talk about Egg and -LoM- shall we? A tribe whom Jungle killed, and Egg has been recruiting and poaching from since they realized they could. We've sat many -LoM- players mind you, and many of them asked to join us and were denied. How does it feel knowing that you continue to recruit our scraps? Makes you wonder how many of these scraps Egg have been prone to picking up aren't spying themselves.

See? You're not the only one who can insinuate things that are unsubstantiated.

In regards to Ruffus, I explained quite clearly what happened. Circumstances changed. Rather than "rim" a player whom I would consider significantly better than you, in a nice position, and willing to work with us I decided to take Crazy's advice and recruit him. Sorry if I don't consider one cross-nobling to be a "refugee".

DeletedUser

The pure irony of that statement is laughable at best. See, the sheer fact that you haven't plastered anything you'd have learned from any sort of spying merely proves the fact that you still haven't seen our forums, or have any idea about how Jungle actually works. If there were any spies, you'd be throwing all sorts of dirt around. There certainly is plenty to throw around...

On the topic of recruiting new members. Lets talk about Egg and -LoM- shall we? A tribe whom Jungle killed, and Egg has been recruiting and poaching from since they realized they could. We've sat many -LoM- players mind you, and many of them asked to join us and were denied. How does it feel knowing that you continue to recruit our scraps? Makes you wonder how many of these scraps Egg have been prone to picking up aren't spying themselves.

See? You're not the only one who can insinuate things that are unsubstantiated.

In regards to Ruffus, I explained quite clearly what happened. Circumstances changed. Rather than "rim" a player whom I would consider significantly better than you, in a nice position, and willing to work with us I decided to take Crazy's advice and recruit him. Sorry if I don't consider one cross-nobling to be a "refugee".

Hmmm...Picking up my scraps... Irony you say its called?