Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser2765

Jack + Jungle + Huggle = Juggle.

[ke]Wait, with that equasion shouldn't it be Jaggle?

Sorry couldn't help it you guys. :icon_redface:

Anyway, good job you guys, you're hardly doing the top 20 opinions, but you aren't debating one single tribe/conflict and it is instead shifting between multiple tribes. I much prefer this over one tribe/conflict taking over the entire thread. Thanks guys. <3[/ke]

DeletedUser5542

[ke]Wait, with that equasion shouldn't it be Jaggle?
[/ke]

Well Jaggle would imply that in fact it was Jungle that joined Jack. What unsubstanciated claims are you implying Kriegs!

I like the sound of Juggle better personally, but if they want to be known as Jaggle that´s fine with me. Maybe they can try them both out in the coming weeks?

DeletedUser

Hmmm...Picking up my scraps... Irony you say its called?

For one to be a scrap, they must have either wanted to join your tribe, or you would have been required to actually accomplish more than merely win out on a cross-noble dispute. Besides, last I checked you didn't noble squat. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For one to be a scrap, they must have either wanted to join your tribe, or you would have been required to actually accomplish more than merely win out on a cross-noble dispute. Besides, last I checked you didn't noble squat. :icon_wink:

Lol if your talking about Rufus isn't he a refugee from the ~*MH*~ war? Yes we beat him in a cross noble dispute but he was a refugee long before that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We really need to make our own threads for Juggle, so much to discuss, We cant keep messing these threads up lolo

DeletedUser

Lol if your talking about Rufus isn't he a refugee from the ~*MH*~ war? Yes we beat him in a cross noble dispute but he was a refugee long before that :icon_wink:

Im just wondering...who cares if he is a refugee...its not like you guys are going to do anything about it...

DeletedUser

We really need to make our own threads for Juggle, so much to discuss, We cant keep messing these threads up lolo

Yes, why don't you go make a Jungle thread, and then you can talk about the time when we nobled from you, and then a few days later you Joined Egg because BBD where dead. Wait does that make you a refugee as well ? Idk you tell me you seem to be the guru on such things.

Anyway this is a top 20 tribe thread it would be swell if it could get back to being that.

DeletedUser

Yes, why don't you go make a Jungle thread, and then you can talk about the time when we nobled from you, and then a few days later you Joined Egg because BBD where dead. Wait does that make you a refugee as well ? Idk you tell me you seem to be the guru on such things.

Anyway this is a top 20 tribe thread it would be swell if it could get back to being that.

BBD were doing fine, I wanted to move. At the time we were not being atttacked, i was not being attacked. MH is being attacked. Ruffus was being attacked. We repect NAPs least i can say for some players in Juggle.

BBD were not dead, they were growing gradually just had leadership problems so I moved.

Anyhow Pirate for the win? Remeber them ? the point whoring family which turned to Ssssh then Freaks etc etc.

DeletedUser5542

hey MY tribe is beyond the top 5 :icon_sad:

who are you again? shut!? Shut have the most potential of the rest. And possibly Mr Men, but if i remember right both are in the ever decreasing bubble between Kama and K45. They may outlast the other tribes in their bubble but long term prospects are still low.

Dynis isn't looking too bad if it wasn't for the fact ui: and Juggle look poised to wipe them out (maybe Juggle could invite their better members to join them? they still have 7 more gaps to fill).

TFF and KotC don't look impressive at all and I hardly thinking taking the MH rejects who couldn't make it into SPQR, Juggle or Egg is the best recruitment policy from the latter.

The rest of the top 20 is so bad HaD has got back in!

DeletedUser

Dynis isn't looking too bad if it wasn't for the fact ui: and Juggle look poised to wipe them out (maybe Juggle could invite their better members to join them? they still have 7 more gaps to fill).

Oh goodness, we're awful angsty aren't we? Egg has 6 more gaps to fill it would seem. And they're nearly 100k lower than Jungle (even lower when compared to Kama) in APP.

You keep saying that Jungle deserves their rank, yet every chance you get you throw in a delightful dig at us. Often for something that Egg themselves are guilty of doing. Quit calling the kettle black.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Quit calling the kettle black.

blackkettlesolo300.jpg

But, sir. It is black.

DeletedUser5542

Oh goodness, we're awful angsty aren't we? Egg has 6 more gaps to fill it would seem. And they're nearly 100k lower than Jungle (even lower when compared to Kama) in APP.

You keep saying that Jungle deserves their rank, yet every chance you get you throw in a delightful dig at us. Often for something that Egg themselves are guilty of doing. Quit calling the kettle black.

Yawn, do you have any idea of boring you're becoming? Yes, i've said Jungle deserves their rank. I've also said that Egg has alot of work to do to improve. Feel free to highligh Egg's inadaquecies if it makes you feel big and clever but if you go back and read some of my comments you'll see that what little I've said about Egg has been balanced and realistic.

Now it seems you're having a dig at me for saying nice things about your tribe. Some people might interprate my posative comments as trying to show some respect to juggle. You on the other hand use it to infer that I'm some kind of hypocrate. Do you know how rediculous your sounding? Belive me Discord you give me *pleanty* of chances to throw digs at you and Juggle, most of them I just decline to rise to as it becomes like shooting fish in a barrel after a while.

You on the other hand seem prone to dive after any bate I throw in your direction. I just love how easy it is to press your buttons. By the way, yes, Egg has 6 gaps but we've not increased our size by over 100% in the last week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh come on, why dont use two (jungle and egg) just war each other and make your own thread rather then going at each other on every thread..

Use are situated nicely to have a good war too...

Quit the forum wars and take it in game on the battlefield! >:)

DeletedUser

Oh come on, why dont use two (jungle and egg) just war each other and make your own thread rather then going at each other on every thread..

Use are situated nicely to have a good war too...

Quit the forum wars and take it in game on the battlefield! >:)

HERE HERE!

Egg should be Juggle's family tribe! Plenty of Egg members will have pulled MH up for their lack of bottle to have a go.

Egg should pull up a map of themselves and Juggle. It's not looking good guys. Quick Egg attack! Hope they haven't seen this post!

DeletedUser

Anyhow Pirate for the win? Remeber them ? the point whoring family which turned to Ssssh then Freaks etc etc.

Oh bejaysus you really don't have much of a clue do you? Pirate found new leadership and it was these that dropped a lot of the dead weight (and the family tribe Irate) and formed Ssshhh. Ssshhh had an alliance with Sabith and between the 2 were responsible for the downfall of Darts. Sabith then got impromptly disbanded when their duke got rimmed and quit leaving all the members tribeless. Me being just a tad naive then picked up the ex Sabith gang and formed Freaks and asked Guess Who to co-Duke as this was my first "real" world.......we all know the rest, nice bit of Jungle PnP and we intribe unrest and we were goners too.

Mitchnom please do just a wee bit of research before you post anything in future, you're starting to grate on half the forum frequenters (some of which are in your own tribe).

Ooooo an EGG Vs Jungle war.....can i have a belated/early xmas pressie and can someone make this happen? /me looks in Willos direction :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think an Egg vs. Jungle war would really be interesting ;)
but I think that we should go back to the original topic about the top 20 tribes and not make an Jungle vs. Egg discussion in here...

DeletedUser

I think an Egg vs. Jungle war would really be interesting ;)
but I think that we should go back to the original topic about the top 20 tribes and not make an Jungle vs. Egg discussion in here...

Ummm it is on topic, there 2 top 20 tribe positioned very nicely to have a good war!

eggvsjungle.png

Kama can then vs the winner! :lol:

DeletedUser

well actually Egg could star war on Kama as well as on Jungle...
not the best position they have :)

DeletedUser5542

well actually Egg could star war on Kama as well as on Jungle...
not the best position they have :)

Yeah why not, they're both pussy tribes who'd roll over I'm sure. <-----Sardonic comment

In all honesty I can't see a Juggle v Egg v Kama v SPQR v ui: (or any combination of the above) happening any time soon. We all saw how Kama skirted around RA before they crumbled and I don't think any of the other tribes mentioned would have acted differently. Why go to war against an organised, efficient tribe (sorry for inadvertently insulting Juggle with my posative comments again Willo) when they're are pleanty of weaker tribes to chew on?

Ummm it is on topic, there 2 top 20 tribe positioned very nicely to have a good war!
Kama can then vs the winner! :lol:

Why doesn't Kama go to war with Juggle and then Egg can take on the winner?

Last edited by a moderator: