Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

In all honesty I can't see a Juggle v Egg v Kama v SPQR v ui: (or any combination of the above) happening any time soon. We all saw how Kama skirted around RA before they crumbled and I don't think any of the other tribes mentioned would have acted differently. Why go to war against an organised, efficient tribe (sorry for inadvertently insulting Juggle with my posative comments again Willo) when they're are pleanty of weaker tribes to chew on?

Heh, we haven't exactly chosen any of our latest conflicts... They've all come at us. I learned from World 36 that regardless of how (un)threatening a tribe may seem at first, not to underestimate their will to survive. I usually try to avoid open conflict with more than several tribes at once. Though Death has stopped doing much of late, and SPQR while talking a big game has failed to make any real moves against us.

DeletedUser

Why doesn't Kama go to war with Juggle and then Egg can take on the winner?

Because Kama and Jungle are not the two tribes that are non stop having goes at each other on almost every thread in these forums. Its Egg and Jungle...

Plus the fact that Kama would have to go through Egg to get to Jungle which sounds fun and may try convince sparks but still id much rather see use take your verbal wars into real wars, you know the sort where you attack with your spears and defend with nobles? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Heh, we haven't exactly chosen any of our latest conflicts... They've all come at us. I learned from World 36 that regardless of how (un)threatening a tribe may seem at first, not to underestimate their will to survive. I usually try to avoid open conflict with more than several tribes at once. Though Death has stopped doing much of late, and SPQR while talking a big game has failed to make any real moves against us.

They look more than comfortable in their k though! If not a little surrounded.

The Juggle and Egg situation is pretty obviously going to end in war! Surely. Why not go for it? But for fairnesses sake, don't get every man and his dog involved. That applies to both parties, not just Juggle as you would all presume. You know the score, spies and such! *cough cough*

I'm dying to see a fair, one on one war in this world, been nothing but b**ching and backstabbing since the start. Yes that is part of the game, But it isn't called Tribal Housewives is it?:icon_razz:

Lets get something relevant in here. I think most of the top 10 have their positives. Main problem for any tribe is inactivity at this stage. MH showed this with poor old ruffio having to play 9/10 of the accounts just to get some consistency. Then finally a ban!

I think if there was a good honest scrap, like in the old days. People would pick the mouse back up, and start playing again!:)

DeletedUser5941

Errrr whats the "big game" SPQR talked then Discord? I believe the FACTS (as you always like people to look at!) are MH declared on SPQR (with a little persausion from outside influences) and when they started crumbling Jungles K45 contingent moved in to try to help them out (which failed miserably!) This also refutes your claim that "you havent chosen your recent conflicts"!
Yes SPQR have always said Jungle are a threat but surely anyone could see that a tribe ranked higher than ourselves and in close proximity would be!
I usually try to avoid open conflict
Thats where this statement should have finished as you seem to always find joeys to do your dirty work for you. Fair play though i wish i could find so many mugs!

DeletedUser

Lol if your talking about Rufus isn't he a refugee from the ~*MH*~ war? Yes we beat him in a cross noble dispute but he was a refugee long before that :icon_wink:

If you really want to go there, your whole tribe was founded on being refugees. Yes, refugees of the Freaks war. Jungle don't bitch and cry about.

Grow a pair, and if you still feel as hurt about it then, do something about it. :lol:

blackkettlesolo300.jpg

But, sir. It is black.

If I had a medal, I would give it you for this. Golden.

DeletedUser

Depends on your perspective kingtom, Egg was founded out of the members of freaks who were willing to fight, after the freak leaderships betrayal we continued the fight from egg rimming one of jungles members before a nap was agreed between us.

Hurt? take another look and you will see it was a lol post.

DeletedUser

O I am feeling the love in here, satan lets go huggle again.

DeletedUser

Depends on your perspective kingtom, Egg was founded out of the members of freaks who were willing to fight, after the freak leaderships betrayal we continued the fight from egg rimming one of jungles members before a nap was agreed between us.

Lol if memory serves me right you were one of the people Bonnie & Clyde had involved in an OP but didnt take part and came up with some excuse for your reason why. I'm still friends with some of the guys in EGG and LoM and i can tell you now that the core of Freaks was strong and dedicated and we would have stayed together but more than a few of the newcomers, yourself included, just didnt cut the mustard and didnt want to fight for the leaders. I've refused numerous times to go into detail about why i left Freaks out of respect for the mates i left behind, you weren't an original and certainly werent one of the stronger members, let's hope you're a better leader than player, the guys in your tribe deserve it.

DeletedUser117

Yeah why not, they're both pussy tribes who'd roll over I'm sure. <-----Sardonic comment

In all honesty I can't see a Juggle v Egg v Kama v SPQR v ui: (or any combination of the above) happening any time soon. We all saw how Kama skirted around RA before they crumbled and I don't think any of the other tribes mentioned would have acted differently. Why go to war against an organised, efficient tribe (sorry for inadvertently insulting Juggle with my posative comments again Willo) when they're are pleanty of weaker tribes to chew on?

Why doesn't Kama go to war with Juggle and then Egg can take on the winner?

Kama skirted around RA? Are you serious? We are still cleaning up all the tribes RA set against us :lol:
Also in regards to Kama vs Jungle, Zero is right there is a nice line of red vils in between us, why bother. Maybe take a closer look at the map and then make a realistic suggestion. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol if memory serves me right you were one of the people Bonnie & Clyde had involved in an OP but didnt take part and came up with some excuse for your reason why. I'm still friends with some of the guys in EGG and LoM and i can tell you now that the core of Freaks was strong and dedicated and we would have stayed together but more than a few of the newcomers, yourself included, just didnt cut the mustard and didnt want to fight for the leaders. I've refused numerous times to go into detail about why i left Freaks out of respect for the mates i left behind, you weren't an original and certainly werent one of the stronger members, let's hope you're a better leader than player, the guys in your tribe deserve it.

Looks like your memory went with your bottle then satan. I was only involved with one op in freaks that the leadership kept putting it off whilst they tried to secure themselves places in jungle. The op went ahead tho and I played my part, you also achieved what you were working for :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

Looks like your memory went with your bottle then satan. I was only involved with one op in freaks that the leadership kept putting it off whilst they tried to secure themselves places in jungle. The op went ahead tho and I played my part, you also achieved what you were working for :icon_razz:.

Oh really so Guess Who and Bonnie and Clyde didnt go ahead with an OP on their own with you delaying and missing the launch? I say again i hope you're a better leader than player

DeletedUser

Say it as many times as you like, you might even believe it in the end.

[09/12/2009 20:49:22] simplee: I have been waiting for over a week for permision to launch on my target I finaly get a time and the tribe falls to peices :(

DeletedUser

Whilst my post was quoted at you, it was aimed in the Egg region. Maybe trying to remind a few of your members that while they try and bolster their anti-Jungle propaganda that ironically, their latest pitch is contradictory of some their own "family values". Again, by which I mean that calling Jungle a refugee camp and mass-recruiters is hypocritical and just false.

Like I said, no, I'm not hurt. Jungle isn't the kind of tribe that bitches and moans about refugees and the like. However, there seem to be a few em-bittered souls lurking amongst your ranks. Players it seems that have a larger chip on their shoulder rather than an agenda.

If your post wasn't aimed as an insult, fair enough, I apologise for coming on as you might think aggressive. However, the point still stands. A few eggs need to look at a few home truths before being quite so critical of other tribes.

DeletedUser

Whilst my post was quoted at you, it was aimed in the Egg region. Maybe trying to remind a few of your members that while they try and bolster their anti-Jungle propaganda that ironically, their latest pitch is contradictory of some their own "family values". Again, by which I mean that calling Jungle a refugee camp and mass-recruiters is hypocritical and just false.

Like I said, no, I'm not hurt. Jungle isn't the kind of tribe that bitches and moans about refugees and the like. However, there seem to be a few em-bittered souls lurking amongst your ranks. Players it seems that have a larger chip on their shoulder rather than an agenda.

If your post wasn't aimed as an insult, fair enough, I apologise for coming on as you might think aggressive. However, the point still stands. A few eggs need to look at a few home truths before being quite so critical of other tribes.

Apology accepted my post was not aimed as an insult but was in response to an earlier post.

The anti jungle / Egg propaganda is the voices of a few on either side and is their own personal feelings and or opinions and is more about clash of personality's than anything else.

Whilst were doing the apology thing I would like to apologise to Satan I guess you had your reasons.

Anyway back on topic

1 Kama ----- Not had a lot to do with this tribe but they have held their rank comfortably for a long time now cant see them going anywere in the near future

2 Jungle----- A good tribe who's recent evolution has left them in a very strong position. Flamed for their recruitment but obviously a good move on their part.

3 Egg------ My tribe so no comment

4 SPQR ------ Underrated for a while but proved themselves against the ~*MH*~ family clearly in control of their K now should be an interesting tribe to watch.

5 ui:------- I like what I see the only way is up.

DeletedUser5542

Kama skirted around RA? Are you serious? We are still cleaning up all the tribes RA set against us :lol:

Meow, seems i stepped on somone paws!

I remember look at a map a few weeks ago which showed Kama skirting around RA as opposed to going through them Yes you've moved into their terratory now since they crumbled but correct me if I'm wrong, there was no full scale offensive between Kama and RA when they were both mature, active tribes. That was my point (thank you for allowing me to clarify) that the top tribes would rarther avoid conflict with each other while they're are easier pickings.

Maybe take a closer look at the map and then make a realistic suggestion. :icon_rolleyes:

Um, it kinda *wasn't* a realisitic suggestion.... sorry will put [JOKE][/JOKE] around these comments next time to help you spot them.

DeletedUser

But that didn't happen they were attacking each other.. 2 of the top 5 players who play TW's had their main villages taken off them early, Hoang was taken out and alot of Nukes were removed attacking each other..Only Ra and Rumble members know the true extent of the battle.

For the time which these events occurred it was a very large battle, Kama never skirted around either was just a player/players dominating their area. Even if you are fighting you still have to grow.Otherwise everyone would have one village and just be attacking each other.

As for Ra they were never mature and never avoided a conflict they started one as they planned so you are wrong there.They could have dominated the other tribes and gone on their merry way but they chose the tough option.

W39 is another example where we were the top tribe and a war started with ID when i was rank 2 at 3.8K which ended in the demise of ID after a awesome war the likes i have never seen early on.Never have so many massive nukes been lost due to backtiming was insanity.As soon as you launched your nuke it was dead.

What you have written is in your opinion not fact.
I can say Egg is heading south due to the fact they are scared of Jungle.Is it true probably not but i can randomly spurt it out and put it on the forums.

For all the good things your write on these forums Aimee you do throw in some shockers every now and then

Cheers UBS

DeletedUser5542

Lol, well i make my comments based on the information i have available. It certainly seemed to me that Kama was skirting RA when I looked casually at the map. I didn't make the comment to imply that Kama was scared of conflict with another tribe mearly to support a point that I felt the game was a little settled and the larger tribes probably prefered to pick of the weaker ones as opposed to going at each other. However I have been corrected so that you for that. ^_^ I apologise if you took offence at my randomly spouted comment masquerading as fact. :p

As for Egg being scared of Jungle we just recognise their are easier targets. I've happily been munching on the remnants of MH to the north and I understand the southern members have been having fun with HaD (hence the movement south). We have no more reason to turn on Jungle then we do on Kama. Probably a reason why they're is a derth of decent tribes as they're any half hopeful prospect gets gobbled by the big beasts.

DeletedUser

Good evening Uncle T, I hear Jungle suffered it's Viet Nam and you had to recall your generals? That's Jungle warfare for you!

On the topic of mass recruitment, I would argue that jumping from 15 to 33 players is mass recruitment. Sure, you are here to do a number and deflect some of that well earn't criticism being levelled at the Jungle Huggerz and maybe insist it was a merge? I don't see much evidence of a merge though do you? I mean the tribe profile hasn't changed and the name is still the same right?

merge
1. to cause to combine or coalesce; unite. 2. to combine, blend, or unite gradually so as to blur the individuality or individual identity of: They voted to merge the two branch offices into a single unit.

I can only assume then that since Jungle swelled from 15 to 33 in less than 24 hours and certainly no longer than 36 (ref:Jack In The Green Letter), this was mass recruitment. Sorry Uncle T but I must again call shotgun on the argument being put forward by one or two that this was a merger. You see the Jack tribe did not cease to exist when the alleged merger took place therefore two entities remained, they did not unite into one tribe.

The Jungle Huggerz mass recruited, leaving the other - a delapidated Jack with it's lower order still in place.

Therefore I conclude there was no merger of tribes this was clearly mass recruitment!

Have a good evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good evening Uncle T, I hear Jungle suffered it's Viet Nam and you had to recall your generals? That's Jungle warfare for you!

On the topic of mass recruitment, I would argue that jumping from 15 to 33 players is mass recruitment. Sure, you are here to do a number and deflect some of that well earn't criticism being levelled at the Jungle Huggerz and maybe insist it was a merge? I don't see much evidence of a merge though do you? I mean the tribe profile hasn't changed and the name is still the same right?

merge
1. to cause to combine or coalesce; unite. 2. to combine, blend, or unite gradually so as to blur the individuality or individual identity of: They voted to merge the two branch offices into a single unit.

I can only assume then that since Jungle swelled from 15 to 33 in less than 24 hours and certainly no longer than 36 (ref:Jack In The Green Letter), this was mass recruitment. Sorry Uncle T but I must again call shotgun on the argument being put forward by one or two that this was a merger. You see the Jack tribe did not cease to exist when the alleged merger took place therefore two entities remained, they did not unite into one tribe.

The Jungle Huggerz mass recruited, leaving the other - a delapidated Jack with it's lower order still in place.

Therefore I conclude there was no merger of tribes this was clearly mass recruitment!

Have a good evening.

So we mass recruited then get over it already, wether it was a merger or mass recruitemnet depends on your side of the fence so to speak, so in conclusion it happened so move on.