Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

However, I think it's good that your mature to leave aside any personal feelings you may have towards Jungle unlike our dear Foggy down there. Jealousy has profound effects it would appear. :icon_wink:

I think you are being very unfair Uncle Tom. I have already expressed my reasons as to why I dislike Jungle, it's no secret that you advertised for spies and devious souls. I think it is also true to say that ex- members of Jack didn't and don't like Jungle either so I know I am not alone on that score. And if it were just a simple case of jelousy or immaturity, then I doubt you would be posting to these forums either. Seems to me if anything, team Jungle Huggerz has a jelousy thing going on, afterall, they are Kama wannabe's!

The difference is however, where Kama actually go to war and win battle's, Jungle Huggerz has to mass recruit to try and keep up, and that my friend, really is the truth.

Have a good day.

I thought of a way Jungle Huggerz could revamp their profile ...

In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle,
The Lion sleeps tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you are being very unfair Tom. I have already expressed my reasons as to why I dislike Jungle, it's no secret that you advertised for spies and devious souls. I think it is also true to say that ex- members of Jack didn't and don't like Jungle either so I know I am not alone on that score. And if it were just a simple case of jelousy or immaturity, then I doubt you would be posting to these forums either. Seems to me if anything, team Jungle Huggerz has a jelousy thing going on, afterall, they are Kama wannabe's!

The difference is however, where Kama actually go to war and win battle's, Jungle Huggerz has to mass recruit to try and keep up, and that my friend, really is the truth.

Have a good day.

Tom, while you are playing your ign, since you won't be very busy an all, I thought of a way you could revamp the Jungle Huggerz profile and maybe add a new track ...

In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle,
The Lion sleeps tonight.

(Becareful what you wish for).

I don't, I was referring to your comments which I'm pretty sure everyone will agree is just not true. Your anti-Jungle campaign revolves around non-factual garbage that any chump without a basis for an argument could come up with.

2 - Jungle, the coalition of broken tribes. What more can one say? Can't really say they have form except for mass recruiting.

Coalition of broken tribes? :lol:

Jungle and Jack are broken tribes?
Saying we have no form except for "mass-recruiting"? Look through the last few pages, even Jungle haters can say honestly they think Jungle deserves the rank two slot, and credit to them. Do I think we're the best? No, that would be silly. Do I think we aren't any good? Of course not. Currently, I do believe Jungle are the second best tribe in the world. Other tribes have potential and this is still very early on, but that's just the way it is at the moment.

Your hate of Jungle actually compels you to come up with arguments that are just folly.

Kama wannabe's? Sure, we'd like number one. The irony is, no matter how many times you can try and twist things, I'm always gonna be here, calling your BS every time you feel the need to try and slander our name.

Please, compare how many "wars" Jungle and Kama have fought. The irony is, most other tribes have had very in-out approach to their recruitment.
Just because Jungle decided we didn't want to recruit anyone for a while, and then we find players we want, we are suddenly "mass-recruiters".

No, the name doesn't fit Jungle, it fit's the Jungle in your PnP jigsaw.

Oh and before I forget, if you dislike Jungle because we use spies, I hate to tell you theres a hella lot more tribes you should be hating. If any tribe in the top 20 does not employ the use of spies, they either can't get them or they're just being silly. Even your beloved SPQR used spies against MH, and our dear AimeeKitty had spies in MH.

Please, isn't that chip on your shoulder really starting to weigh you down? :lol:

Edit: Be careful what I wish for? :lol:

DeletedUser

Without having an argument, I don't understand your points.

For starters, I don't see a differentiate between dominating a K and dominating an area. Kama started in the core, we started in the rim of the core. Just because there is a little white-box drawn around a "continent" it doesn't mean that you have had to fight any more or less for it.

Secondly, I'd agree with you about Jungle not exactly been tested, but in my opinion, no tribe has been tested yet. Each tribe have had their scuffs, some of which were a fair time ago in different circumstances. Have SPQR been tested? IMO? No. MH we're never that good and if you think defeating MH is the benchmark for skill then it's very, very poor parameters of skill.

Mh were, yes, a very bad tribe. But there were a lot of members there, with a lot of villages, and a lot of nukes! The way SPQR's OD increased in those first few days was crazy, deny it or not, they deserve credit for how they dealt with the situation! If we are to be fair to them!? Would jungle have done as good or better? I suppose would they do better is the only valid question? what do you think?(I say jungle purely due to the nion cemetrical situation that was either side of MH at the time, (jungle - spqr)

As for the recruitment; Whether people like to accept it or not, it's in part jealousy and fear. People don't like the fact that Jungle can work as a small unit and in fear at the prospect of them growing. I think I know what my intention had always been and I'll gladly tell you my intention, if people actually care to listen:

I'd intended Ouch!/Jungle to be a small, core of reliable players that would enter the world and recruit from there. Why? I wasn't going to aim to recruit 40 members, join a world expecting everything to fall into place and win the world, hey presto, No. I know people leave premades, more so than normal tribes. It's much more logical, and fun, to go in with a reliable core and recruit from there. I certainly didn't expect things to take this route but I guess I didn't really know how things happen.

Anyway, back to my point. Why do people have a problem with Jungle recruiting? Jealousy and fear. People saw us as the small unit that could maybe get stuff done but never could achieve as big a clout as that of a tribe with more than 15 members. People don't like the fact that over night, Jungle is essentially much stronger. Egg recruited more members than us but still, no whining?

This is a fair shout, but had dynis or egg or spqr 'merged' with jack, would you just pass it by as we are all being expected to? You haven't just gently recruited decent players buddy. Or even taken in the cream from a conquest, such as jack-tft, spqr-mh. These players were earned by breaking their old tribe down. Jack were steaming towards a K domination? Do you see my point?

You have to accept T, this huge swell in points and 'power' may look nice on the leaderboards, but its battered your 'image'. You have now made it look like the invite button is the key to your success. I do hope you prove me and everyone else wrong, but I doubt you will. This is IMO, I do not wish to, or mean to offend with it..... please keep that in mind.

Anyone who says that Jungle is a mass-recruiting, merge-whoring, cuddly tribe either has an agenda or is simply an idiot (Kriegy, I haven't called anyone an idiot yet, save the ban-hammer foar naow :lol:). Members of Jungle aren't here to sit at the corner of a world and just sit there and get fat, and if you don't believe me, hopefully they will prove you wrong.

If this is to be true, then I look forward to the removal of the 'thorn' in your side, South westernly side.:lol:

And I am aware that your'e going to be protective of your 'old' tribe, but idiot would be strong. Imagine the other side of the fence, the grass must be greener on the other side. :)

Passe

DeletedUser

Mh were, yes, a very bad tribe. But there were a lot of members there, with a lot of villages, and a lot of nukes! The way SPQR's OD increased in those first few days was crazy, deny it or not, they deserve credit for how they dealt with the situation! If we are to be fair to them!? Would jungle have done as good or better? I suppose would they do better is the only valid question? what do you think?(I say jungle purely due to the nion cemetrical situation that was either side of MH at the time, (jungle - spqr)

This is a fair shout, but had dynis or egg or spqr 'merged' with jack, would you just pass it by as we are all being expected to? You haven't just gently recruited decent players buddy. Or even taken in the cream from a conquest, such as jack-tft, spqr-mh. These players were earned by breaking their old tribe down. Jack were steaming towards a K domination? Do you see my point?

You have to accept T, this huge swell in points and 'power' may look nice on the leaderboards, but its battered your 'image'. You have now made it look like the invite button is the key to your success. I do hope you prove me and everyone else wrong, but I doubt you will. This is IMO, I do not wish to, or mean to offend with it..... please keep that in mind.

If this is to be true, then I look forward to the removal of the 'thorn' in your side, South westernly side.:lol:

And I am aware that your'e going to be protective of your 'old' tribe, but idiot would be strong. Imagine the other side of the fence, the grass must be greener on the other side. :)

Passe

I'm not going to address all of your points as it would be silly to just go back and forth with opinions all day. I understand where you are coming from in parts, and all I can say is I hope that Jungle will prove you wrong in time.

As for the key to our "success" being in the new ranks, we went from 3rd to second in total points. We had a 10k difference in member average from Kama to now a 90k difference. My point is, where we have gained in ranks in some areas, we've lost in others. Ranks are pretty, that's it. The proof is in the pudding and thats when people can really see if this was a good idea or not I guess.

DeletedUser

Well, seeing as how SPQR had it's entire tribe bordering MH, and Jungle had 3-4 players I would say probably not. You can't compare those two situations like that, it's simply silly. No one will know how Jungle might have killed MH, because it didn't happen.

We likely wouldn't have cared. If SPQR recruited Jack I'd say they're morons. If Egg recruited Jack, I'd also say they're morons. If Dynis merged with Jack, then our world would be seriously messed up already and there'd be much larger things to worry about. This merge is only "scary" because of who are involved. For SPQR to recruit them all would be silly. They directly border all of them. Why would they do anything but eat Jack? Egg are entirely disconnected from Jack, so they'd also be extremely silly to spread themselves so thin. Dynis recruiting Jack would be like Jungle recruiting Kama. It wouldn't happen. The unique positioning of Jack and Jungle is the large reason we did it. You're the only one having a fit about it, which makes me think you're sitting pretty in SPQR and don't like the situation this puts you in.

Our image has already been battered. It'd be pretty hard to damage it anymore at this point.

We'll do what we want. If that happens to be attacking the tribe you want us to, so be it. Don't think for a minute that we care about what you want us to do in the slightest.

He's back on the tropical side of the fence now. :icon_wink:

See Blue?

DeletedUser

Someone participating in this discussion about jungle etc. should really make a Jungle thread lol

DeletedUser

I don't, I was referring to your comments which I'm pretty sure everyone will agree is just not true. Your anti-Jungle campaign revolves around non-factual garbage that any chump without a basis for an argument could come up with.

I think you are twisting Tom. The saying goes that you reap what you sow. You advertise for spies you will get spies! The sheer arrogance of this tribe and the way it projects itself. So arrogant in fact to overlook a spy or two and to think it's recruitment of such would not back fire.

Coalition of broken tribes? :lol:

Yes! I've just read posts that Jack were suffering inactivity and some disagreement. It's also true that Jungle was siffering inactivity and other tribes were starting to catch up? Tell me this is not so in respect of villages for example?

Jungle and Jack are broken tribes?

Yes, read above! Read a few posts on this thread alone. Read Jack In The Green's postings also, confirming that he was no longer able to run the tribe. Do not accuse me of using non-factual garbage after you had the audacity to write a long winded peice about a SPQR players defense and ODD. You make some very big assumptions there about his defense if I am not mistaken. What about your previous attempts? He hasn't been rimmed Tom or ended up with no villages. I think you must have a short memory.

Saying we have no form except for "mass-recruiting"? Look through the last few pages, even Jungle haters can say honestly they think Jungle deserves the rank two slot, and credit to them. Do I think we're the best? No, that would be silly. Do I think we aren't any good? Of course not. Currently, I do believe Jungle are the second best tribe in the world. Other tribes have potential and this is still very early on, but that's just the way it is at the moment.

Jungle Huggerz is the number one tribe for mass recruiting Tom, you now that. It needed a pretty big recruitment because kama were getting away, ui, Egg and SPQR were closing. So on that basis, I simply do not believe that Jungle Huggerz current rank or hike in points reflects what is actually happening regard the balance of power, it's merely been disguised by mass recruitment.

Your hate of Jungle actually compels you to come up with arguments that are just folly.

Your attempts at discrditing people get worse. I am not eldron, Tom. You will not bully me into stopping posting. I will not sit by and let you write long winded assumptions about another players ODD and try to pass it off as fact. The truth is you do not know what his troops levels were or what levels of support that player recieved. FACT!

Kama wannabe's? Sure, we'd like number one. The irony is, no matter how many times you can try and twist things, I'm always gonna be here, calling your BS every time you feel the need to try and slander our name.

Well take your time answering, because I am calling shot gun on you Uncle Tom. You are getting awfully defensive for somebody who claims he does not play on World 3.

Please, compare how many "wars" Jungle and Kama have fought. The irony is, most other tribes have had very in-out approach to their recruitment. Just because Jungle decided we didn't want to recruit anyone for a while, and then we find players we want, we are suddenly "mass-recruiters".

Read above, the pack was closing Tom, it's not so much you "found" players, but in order to keep your status as the number 2 tribe you had to mass recruit! FACT.

Oh and before I forget, if you dislike Jungle because we use spies, I hate to tell you theres a hella lot more tribes you should be hating. If any tribe in the top 20 does not employ the use of spies, they either can't get them or they're just being silly. Even your beloved SPQR used spies against MH, and our dear AimeeKitty had spies in MH.

The use of spies bears no relation to the fact that as a tribe you are arrogant enough to put this on the profile and not only that, but there is certainly an arrogant streak running through this tribe and I don't know why because it's not like you have done anything to deserve to think you are all that good as a tribe.

Please, isn't that chip on your shoulder really starting to weigh you down? :lol:

You sure about that? Is it really that important that you come away from posting thinking you have scored points Tom?
I think we have managed to uncover something though, your agenda ...

"The irony is, no matter how many times you can try and twist things, I'm always gonna be here, calling your BS every time you feel the need to try and slander our name." (06/02/2010 kingtomthebadboy).

Fogg, I'm gonna have to agree to disagree with you here. You come up with the same stuff each time, JungleHuggerz this and that, it's tiresome. If you've not got anything constructive to say, why bother coming out with the same stuff. You can change your story on us endorsing spies, to us being arrogant enough to publicly endorse spies, it makes no difference, you no closer to being proven an idiot and your no closer to breaking Jungle down.

My thoughts we're correct, not in that we may or may not have a spy, but that if we do or don't you either a) the only chump "chump-iest" enough to reveal that or b) pretty good time to try and spread "spy fear". Sadly, to feel spy fear, you have to be a hot head. Spies can be removed, sadly, chumps like you can't.

Yes, as of 15 minutes ago, I am playing an account in Jungle. You are not some kind of psychologist and you can't see into the future. Willo said it up there. Congratulations.

DeletedUser

I don't, I was referring to your comments which I'm pretty sure everyone will agree is just not true. Your anti-Jungle campaign revolves around non-factual garbage that any chump without a basis for an argument could come up with.:lol:

Had a think about this Uncle Tom, I really dislike how you try to discredit everyone by referring to non-factual garbage and what not. Seems to me that you take things far too seriously and proves I think that your interest as a Jungle supporter is much more than that. I have said all along you are running this tribe, I still believe it.

Broken tribes - I've read lots of mail today as well as Jack In the Green stating he could no longer be duke, arguments among Jack players about the merge etc and jack In The Greens statement that the tribe was just about finished anyway. Sounded pretty broken to me. I read other posters comment on the inactivity inflicting Jungle, and I also noticed how the second place ranking was being closed down by the tribes below, sounded pretty broken to me. Ruffus, another one of your recruitees, sounds like he came from a broken tribe to me. Must I go on?

In regards to my dislike for the Jungle Huggerz, I think if you read back over this thread, you will see that actually it's not just the call to all spies and devious souls since removed from your profile but the arrogance which I think is only too evident on these forums and elsewhere displayed by the players in this tribe.

The saying is, you reap what you sow.

DeletedUser

Fogg, I'm gonna have to agree to disagree with you here. You come up with the same stuff each time, JungleHuggerz this and that, it's tiresome. If you've not got anything constructive to say, why bother coming out with the same stuff. You can change your story on us endorsing spies, to us being arrogant enough to publicly endorse spies, it makes no difference, you no closer to being proven an idiot and your no closer to breaking Jungle down.

My thoughts we're correct, not in that we may or may not have a spy, but that if we do or don't you either a) the only chump "chump-iest" enough to reveal that or b) pretty good time to try and spread "spy fear". Sadly, to feel spy fear, you have to be a hot head. Spies can be removed, sadly, chumps like you can't.

Yes, as of 15 minutes ago, I am playing an account in Jungle. You are not some kind of psychologist and you can't see into the future. Willo said it up there. Congratulations.

Right well, resorting to calling me a idiot or inferring such just is not acceptable. I may not be a psychologist, i certainly haven't said I am, but I do wonder what makes you think you are superior, enough to think those around you are idiots.

As I was saying Uncle Tom, arrogance.

DeletedUser

Had a think about this Uncle Tom, I really dislike how you try to discredit everyone by referring to non-factual garbage and what not. Seems to me that you take things far too seriously and proves I think that your interest as a Jungle supporter is much more than that. I have said all along you are running this tribe, I still believe it.

Broken tribes - I've read lots of mail today as well as Jack In the Green stating he could no longer be duke, arguments among Jack players about the merge etc and jack In The Greens statement that the tribe was just about finished anyway. Sounded pretty broken to me. I read other posters comment on the inactivity inflicting Jungle, and I also noticed how the second place ranking was being closed down by the tribes below, sounded pretty broken to me.

First of all, Tom said no to the Jack merge. I said nasty things to him. He shut up. :lol: Tom wasn't, and isn't running the tribe. He only recently got an account 20 minutes ago.

Jungle hadn't been second place until the merge. Everytime we'd catch up to Egg they'd recruit several members and dump the bottom of their list. So by saying that rank 2 was falling closer and closer, you were right. :icon_wink: So your insult backfires onto someone completely unrelated. Good job for paying attention genius. You just proved that you don't know squat about what you're talking about

DeletedUser

I read other posters comment on the inactivity inflicting Jungle, and I also noticed how the second place ranking was being closed down by the tribes below, sounded pretty broken to me.

Low member count = Inactivity?

We at jungle are all very sowwy we can't have 15 players grow as fast as the tribes with atleast 5 more members, very sowwy indeed

Seems to me that you take things far too seriously and proves I think that your interest as a Jungle supporter is much more than that.
Maybe because he made the tribe himself?

I have said all along you are running this tribe, I still believe it.
Kingt's era ended when Real life nobled him out. Willo makes all the decisions now :lol:

DeletedUser

First of all, Tom said no to the Jack merge. I said nasty things to him. He shut up. :lol: Tom wasn't, and isn't running the tribe. He only recently got an account 20 minutes ago.

Jungle hadn't been second place until the merge. Everytime we'd catch up to Egg they'd recruit several members and dump the bottom of their list. So by saying that rank 2 was falling closer and closer, you were right. :icon_wink: So your insult backfires onto someone completely unrelated. Good job for paying attention genius. You just proved that you don't know squat about what you're talking about

Discord, no offense, but if you think I am so gullible as to take your explanation at face value without considering your motives for saying it, then i could probably understand why you tend to think we are all idiots on here, or me at least.

DeletedUser

If he made the tribe himself, would he not want to defend it?

DeletedUser

Discord, no offense, but if you think I am so gullible as to take your explanation at face value without considering your motives for saying it, then i could probably understand why you tend to think we are all idiots on here, or me at least.

Errr, I'm not explaining anything that is untrue. I merely stated that you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, as Jungle wasn't rank 2 when we merged. We were rank 3. You were saying we merged to keep rank 2 from the rest of the world because everyone was catching up. If you look at growth (first of all) they were not. With only 15 members we were still outgrowing those under us without recruiting. You can look up the stats yourself. I believe Aimee's been keeping track of them all. Therefore, you just proved that you are making claims without knowing anything about the world.

As for me thinking you are all idiots... So you can read my mind now can you? Or do you care to share where you can prove that I said you're all idiots. There's a reason people such as yourself are called conspiracy theorists. Because they don't have the evidence to prove they're right all they have are theories.

DeletedUser

Errr, I'm not explaining anything that is untrue. I merely stated that you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, as Jungle wasn't rank 2 when we merged. We were rank 3. You were saying we merged to keep rank 2 from the rest of the world because everyone was catching up. If you look at growth (first of all) they were not. With only 15 members we were still outgrowing those under us without recruiting. You can look up the stats yourself. I believe Aimee's been keeping track of them all. Therefore, you just proved that you are making claims without knowing anything about the world.

As for me thinking you are all idiots... So you can read my mind now can you? Or do you care to share where you can prove that I said you're all idiots. There's a reason people such as yourself are called conspiracy theorists. Because they don't have the evidence to prove they're right all they have are theories.

I think generally whether you were ranked 2 or 3, the point is valid Discord, you mass recruited to become ranked 2 again. I obviously know enough for you to be responding and picking flies over syntax. I also said the pack were closing in terms of villages Discord, there was no mention of points. As for conspiracy theorists, you know you really need to chill out. This is a game. And it was you trying to disprove a theory over Ruffus's position on the map and as to whether MH would attack Jungle.

DeletedUser4817

Broken tribes - I've read lots of mail today as well as Jack In the Green stating he could no longer be duke, arguments among Jack players about the merge etc and jack In The Greens statement that the tribe was just about finished anyway. Sounds pretty broken to me.

Unless there have been some very strange substances in my body which have made me forget, in no way have I ever stated to anybody, on these forums or elsewhere that "the tribe [Jack] was just about finished anyway". It's demeaning to some high-quality players and to suggest that it was.

There was considerable healthy discussion about the merge, as there should have been. Jack was never a "Shut up and soldier" tribe, and we encouraged as much debate as we could about significant issues. Again, this in no way means the tribe is 'broken'.

DeletedUser

Honestly, no offense to anyone, but is jungle REALLY THAT INTERESTING THAT IT HAS TO CLOG UP EVERY SINGLE THREAD in this forum? Again no offense to anyone...

DeletedUser

Honestly, no offense to anyone, but is jungle REALLY THAT INTERESTING THAT IT HAS TO CLOG UP EVERY SINGLE THREAD in this forum? Again no offense to anyone...
I agree it's getting really boring reading the same stuff over and over again...