TRE

• Thread starter DeletedUser5541
  • Start date

DeletedUser5541

Fake can mean that is used to confuse the opponent. If you use spears for a noble train, it's not a "fake noble train". It's "fake 4 spears sent in a row" as every good player will be able to tell. Also, I'm sorry, you have to decide between Getysburg and me as I'm pretty sure you don't have 8 soldiers to spare. :S

If your experienced then you will know that when someone says fake milisecond noble trains it means 4 spears etc sent with a milisecond difference to show that i can send a milisecond noble train

DeletedUser

If your experienced then you will know that when someone says fake milisecond noble trains it means 4 spears etc sent with a milisecond difference to show that i can send a milisecond noble train

no it means cats or rams since that would also fake the speed ...

faking with spears is just ridiculous as it's no fake noble train .. no one would believe it

DeletedUser5541

no it means cats or rams since that would also fake the speed ...

faking with spears is just ridiculous as it's no fake noble train .. no one would believe it

Exactly but i am sendin this fake noble train not to tell him that i am nobling him but to show him that when the time is right and we have noblemen that i can send a milisecond noble train ....What are you like 3 ?

DeletedUser

Exactly but i am sendin this fake noble train not to tell him that i am nobling him but to show him that when the time is right and we have noblemen that i can send a milisecond noble train ....What are you like 3 ?

Calm down. I'm expecting the noble train with anticipation. I didn't know I was going to loose my village so soon. :(

DeletedUser5541

Calm down. I'm expecting the noble train with anticipation. I didn't know I was going to loose my village so soon. :(

Its a fake what do you accept , you will have them at your village by tomorrow

G2G

DeletedUser

Fake can mean that is used to confuse the opponent. If you use spears for a noble train, it's not a "fake noble train". It's "fake 4 spears sent in a row" as every good player will be able to tell. Also, I'm sorry, you have to decide between Getysburg and me as I'm pretty sure you don't have 8 soldiers to spare. :S

Might as well be me, I pillaged his boy dukenukem69 last night, and took about 1900 of each resource.

Night bonus cannot save you from my paladin Chuck Norris. . .

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Code Red-

Its a fake what do you accept , you will have them at your village by tomorrow

G2G

I'll think you need more time than that to build barracks and 8 troops. Sorry. :(

DeletedUser

your a noob cuz if youre expreeinced then you'd realize that anyone above 86 points can have a barrackss
All I need to do is quote...

lord rich... im a your good friend and fellow tribe mate.
but shutup man!!
your diggin yourself a big hole!
and along with your petty threats, no doubt you'll request tribe support if they attack you back which'll jus bring us down.
so stopp

Why is he not the tribe leader?

DeletedUser

your a noob cuz if youre expreeinced then you'd realize that anyone above 86 points can have a barrackss

Omgz lol i plyd dis gam 4 yrs nd i cn snd nobel trinz in liek miliscnds fear meh cuz i wil noble u cuz u suck nd i am rly gud

:icon_rolleyes:

Please stop posting :3

DeletedUser5541

You make me laugh because he started a world knowing nothing and i helped him out through the world , cleared villages for him and gave him guides etc

DeletedUser6623

Why is he not the tribe leader?
thanx code :D

You make me laugh because he started a world knowing nothing and i helped him out through the world , cleared villages for him and gave him guides etc
nah i started world 1 as a newbe and grow well strong.
in world 3 i stayed loyal to trie even tho i was miles away surrounded by egg and jungle.
you only cleared to try nd get me a vill closer to tribe. but tht FAILED!!!

DeletedUser5541

thanx code :D

nah i started world 1 as a newbe and grow well strong.
in world 3 i stayed loyal to trie even tho i was miles away surrounded by egg and jungle.
you only cleared to try nd get me a vill closer to tribe. but tht FAILED!!!

no actually cuz you quit the world if im not mistaken

DeletedUser6623

i quit cuz you failed... and then couple of days later jungle decided to noble ma main.
nd i wasnt gonna build up ma second vill jus for tht to go as well so i quit

DeletedUser5541

you quit cuz you couldnt clear a village yourself , you wanted me to pre-noble it after i cleared it and i told you i couldnt i was busy then you quit