TRE

• Thread starter DeletedUser5541
  • Start date

DeletedUser6623

you quit cuz you couldnt clear a village yourself
thts bull... you offered, but then told me to hang on as your busy.
well dnt you think i was busy tryin to survive bein surrounded by egg nd jungle??/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's just trying to evade my questions by arguing over villages. *sigh*

DeletedUser6623

lmao, thanx for kickin me rich... saved me the effort of leavin :)

DeletedUser

lmao, thanx for kickin me rich... saved me the effort of leavin :)
Kicking him because of a personal arguement... Simply un-professional...

Also:
(11.|36 P)
(16.|78 P)
(15.|78 P)
(21.|83 P)
(23.|85 P)
OK? Simply shows you falling in ranks...

P.S. I fear a forum moderator will stop us soon. :(

DeletedUser

dude... just no!
keep your fake trains for yourself please, maybe you could use the men for farming?

0210? your actauly quite big on world 1, gotten quite far, and from what i've heard very good/experienced... WHY ARE YOU IN HIS TRIBE?

DeletedUser

Exactly but i am sendin this fake noble train not to tell him that i am nobling him but to show him that when the time is right and we have noblemen that i can send a milisecond noble train ....What are you like 3 ?

you can send a whole train in 1millisecond! impressive stuff.....

DeletedUser6623

dude... just no!
keep your fake trains for yourself please, maybe you could use the men for farming?

0210? your actauly quite big on world 1, gotten quite far, and from what i've heard very good/experienced... WHY ARE YOU IN HIS TRIBE?
why thanx for noticin :D but im quittin world 1 now... borin! :p
but yeh im not in his tribe no more... the noob kicked me :p hahahaha

No please no !!!

I will do anythin !! just please no spears, they give me SeIZuRES :icon_eek:!!!
lmao... spears are well scary XD

DeletedUser

O wow I go to bed early last night and miss all the fun. I see we have someone that thinks he can prove he is not a NooB by sending a milli second train :icon_neutral:.

So sending fast trains is the marker now :icon_surprised:

WooT I must be an Elite now then:icon_razz:

Please, Please stop talking now my sides can not take anymore.

PS can you snipe the milli second train :icon_rolleyes:

O and I think you may have just called yourself a NooB here in another thread

This is so lame , you do realize that spying at the current moment is not usefull at all it just proves that your a noob..ROFL

DeletedUser

He obviously meant, on first page of this thread, that he can send units in milisecond attacks, and was using spears to prove his timing. It also means he can do it with nobles, when he has them...

Ofc, i'm assuming you all knew this and was being retarded on purpose to pee him off?

DeletedUser

He obviously meant, on first page of this thread, that he can send units in milisecond attacks, and was using spears to prove his timing. It also means he can do it with nobles, when he has them...

Ofc, i'm assuming you all knew this and was being retarded on purpose to pee him off?
yes, exactly ... but sending a noble train to proof you're not a noob is like saying you can play chess to proof that you're not retarded ...
it's only a small part of it..

there are many more things you need to know.

DeletedUser

yes, exactly ... but sending a noble train to proof you're not a noob is like saying you can play chess to proof that you're not retarded ...

He speaketh the truth.....i can send 12ms trains but i am most definately noob as i'm sure Chomps will confirm. There's certainly a whole lot more to this game than fast trains in my nooby opinion.

DeletedUser

Oh wow...this lord richard guy leads NRS, right? :icon_eek:

I feel sorry for them :lol:

DeletedUser

Perhaps, but he isn't a noob IF he can do that. He would be average, ne?