My village

DeletedUser

Yeah, it seems you are very modest... good player,nice statistics (you've started 8 days earlier than me thought) but this topic is only for show off....

DeletedUser

Your doing terrible if I'm honest.

Your main flaw is only having 1 paladin.

I have paladins coming out of my ears man!

Don't worry, you have one village, you can restart C:

DeletedUser

Your doing terrible if I'm honest.

Your main flaw is only having 1 paladin.

I have paladins coming out of my ears man!

Don't worry, you have one village, you can restart C:

Hear, hear.

I'm tribe hopper, leave then get attacked by tribes I left :icon_cry:. But, still have 2 paladins which is twice as better then one.

Me ownz.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Just noticed how low your wall is.

Honest answer if you can please - what would you do if someone attacked you? Would you defend or dodge? or tribe support?

You are blowing everyone else away at the moment, well done. You 3 guys played a joint account previously?

DeletedUser68

2 of us have, me and namaz. grants not really co played with us before, we co played an account on UK2

DeletedUser

Just noticed how low your wall is.

Honest answer if you can please - what would you do if someone attacked you? Would you defend or dodge? or tribe support?

You are blowing everyone else away at the moment, well done. You 3 guys played a joint account previously?

Nobody and I mean nobody should be defending their village this early on, it's a waste of troops all you need is enough def in your first village to snipe, as nobody is going to have 4 nobles right now :lol: you backtime your attacker :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nobody and I mean nobody should be defending their village this early on, it's a waste of troops all you need is enough def in your first village to snipe, as nobody is going to have 4 nobles right now :lol: you backtime your attacker :icon_biggrin:

Its fun to defend. . . it helps you pally too.

I definitely see your point, but I'm sure he has enough resources sitting out that he can't simply queue up, and he has the means necessary to defend, why not?

Plus with all the sh** he's been talkin its probably good insurance to make sure everyone knows anyy attacks will fail.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Advice?

Hmm, well, I'd say learn to build your village a lot more efficiently. :icon_wink:

1972 points isn't really so impressive I fear.

Especially not when I'm sitting at 2,685 points on a world that started 1 day earlier. Sitting on about 800 more troops too. And not co-playing.

So. My advice? Achieve something worthwhile before show-boating Grant.

DeletedUser

Advice?

Hmm, well, I'd say learn to build your village a lot more efficiently. :icon_wink:

1972 points isn't really so impressive I fear.

Especially not when I'm sitting at 2,685 points on a world that started 1 day earlier. Sitting on about 800 more troops too. And not co-playing.

So. My advice? Achieve something worthwhile before show-boating Grant.

And if it was another world you obviously started off with a better build. 116 points or soo world 3 I Was up to 3000+ with an academy in 10 days. And that was with no co-play, and splitting my time here. OK spending most allof my time here.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And if it was another world you obviously started off with a better build. 116 points or soo world 3 I Was up to 3000+ with an academy in 10 days. And that was with no co-play, and splitting my time here. OK spending most allof my time here.

Umm? No.

The other world was W47. It opened the day before W4 uk. I started at 26 points.

Player ranking for the continent 44
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Abducted By Aliens Hop! 2.685 1 1 <---- Me
2 Name Required Hop! 2.505 1 1
3 RaoulDuke Hop! 2.276 1 1
4 Stop Bawwwing Hop! 1.735 1 1

As for your W3 claims, heh,

22/02/2010 The Gettysburg Saint Saints 3992 +935 =1 =612 =412 =200

You were 935 points on day 10. In K74 (ala, the rim)

Compare to:

Smile?

06/03/2010 Smile? iHate 1 +764 =1 +835 +827 +8

Abducted By Aliens

05/03/2010 Abducted By Aliens Hop! 3 +986 =1 +861 +861 -

You outgrew their core start while on the rim, whereas I in the core outpaced your rim start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm? No.

The other world was W47. It opened the day before W4 uk. I started at 26 points.

Player ranking for the continent 44
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Abducted By Aliens Hop! 2.685 1 1 <---- Me
2 Name Required Hop! 2.505 1 1
3 RaoulDuke Hop! 2.276 1 1
4 Stop Bawwwing Hop! 1.735 1 1

OK. So you started at 36 points. One day earlier. Are you gonna be at 2685 points tomorrow? What exactly is your point?

UK4
1 Smile? iHate 1.972 1 1972
2 Necrosjef iHate 1.339 1 133

He is 600 points ahead of second place, ie. YOU.

Your saying it isn't an achievement? Or your just putting up your excuse for why he is 133% ahead of you in the points?

Just to point out, your only 7% ahead of second place on your world. He is 32%.

Smile? rules.

As was said earlier, we'll see if they can keep it up.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
OK. So you started at 36 points. One day earlier. Are you gonna be at 2685 points tomorrow? What exactly is your point?

UK4
1 Smile? iHate 1.972 1 1972
2 Necrosjef iHate 1.339 1 133

He is 600 points ahead of second place, ie. YOU.

Your saying it isn't an achievement? Or your just putting up your excuse for why he is 133% ahead of you in the points?

Just to point out, your only 7% ahead of second place on your world. He is 32%.

Smile? rules.

As was said earlier, we'll see if they can keep it up.

Learn to read.

I am not Necrosjef.

I started at 26 points, not 36 points.

I am at 2685 points 'right now' on W47, which has identical settings as W4 uk (minus church which has no effect on growth rate) and started 1 day earlier.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And your not at 2685 here.

As I said he is 33% ahead of his competition, you are 7%. I say its an achievement.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Abducted By Aliens Hop! 2.717 1 2717 <- Me, solo

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Smile? iHate 1.972 1 1972 <- Them with 3 co-players

How far ahead of rank 2 means nothing. W4 has very few decent players. W47 is one of the most competitive worlds in over a year. The point is they are both speed 1, they have all the same settings, and the 745 point difference is a lot more than one days growth (ie. since W47 opened 1 day earlier).

DeletedUser

Not sure if I should even bother... Hey Nauz, going to play this world past 200,000 points :p
I wanna see you own PAST 4 months.

DeletedUser

@The whole Gettysburg saint And Nauz debate.

How does it matter how far ahead of the competition Nauz is?He is leading in points and i daresay troops.

The fact that he has a smaller lead just goes to show you how competitive .net is when compared to Uk.

DeletedUser

The point is Nauz plays world 4 right?

Where is he on the points list?

Not first with 2000+ points.

I'm saying for whatever reason, the smile trio is far ahead of the competition in this world.
Alot farther ahead then Nauz is then the competition on .net.

IF the explanation is that .net is soooo much more competitive, why doesn't Nauz have 2000 points here?

DeletedUser

The point is Nauz plays world 4 right?

Where is he on the points list?

Not first with 2000+ points.

I'm saying for whatever reason, the smile trio is far ahead of the competition in this world.
Alot farther ahead then Nauz is then the competition on .net.

IF the explanation is that .net is soooo much more competitive, why doesn't Nauz have 2000 points here?

Are you dense?

Nauz does not play here.He plays 47 where he is 2.700 points.Do you understand?