My village

DeletedUser

His co-play only has 681 points.

I got him mixed-up with Necros, but he does play. Or did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's DevastatingDuo in iHate. He has 681 points and a co-player.

If this world is so easy why doesn't he have 2000+ points in world 4?

DeletedUser

Might be so we see his build ques :icon_wink:

axes building for next 34 hrs now and same with lc lol.

Umm? No.

The other world was W47. It opened the day before W4 uk. I started at 26 points.

Player ranking for the continent 44
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Abducted By Aliens Hop! 2.685 1 1 <---- Me
2 Name Required Hop! 2.505 1 1
3 RaoulDuke Hop! 2.276 1 1
4 Stop Bawwwing Hop! 1.735 1 1

As for your W3 claims, heh, bullshite.

22/02/2010 The Gettysburg Saint Saints 3992 +935 =1 =612 =412 =200

You were 935 points on day 10. In K74 (ala, the rim)

Compare to:

Smile?

06/03/2010 Smile? iHate 1 +764 =1 +835 +827 +8

Abducted By Aliens

05/03/2010 Abducted By Aliens Hop! 3 +986 =1 +861 +861 -

You outgrew their core start while on the rim, whereas I in the core outpaced your rim start.

You've got 26 hq on that world. If I got 26 hq on this world I'd be far ahead, and 3 players on 1 account doesn't make your buildings build faster. Just makes farming more active, and we've already got a hell of alot of res for when we get acad, also you're 23 farm on world 47? pff

DeletedUser4147

Your doing terrible if I'm honest.

Your main flaw is only having 1 paladin.

I have paladins coming out of my ears man!

Don't worry, you have one village, you can restart C:

agreed, i have 20 idd paladins atm, and like another 5 in production :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Umm? No.

The other world was W47. It opened the day before W4 uk. I started at 26 points.

Player ranking for the continent 44
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Abducted By Aliens Hop! 2.685 1 1 <---- Me
2 Name Required Hop! 2.505 1 1
3 RaoulDuke Hop! 2.276 1 1
4 Stop Bawwwing Hop! 1.735 1 1

As for your W3 claims, heh, bullshite.

22/02/2010 The Gettysburg Saint Saints 3992 +935 =1 =612 =412 =200

You were 935 points on day 10. In K74 (ala, the rim)

Compare to:

Smile?

06/03/2010 Smile? iHate 1 +764 =1 +835 +827 +8

Abducted By Aliens

05/03/2010 Abducted By Aliens Hop! 3 +986 =1 +861 +861 -

You outgrew their core start while on the rim, whereas I in the core outpaced your rim start.

Whats up Nauz ? got withdrawal from not being able to brag on .net so thought you'd bring it here ?
I shouldn't be surprised that you have turned a thread about someone doing well into how you are doing better , elsewhere :icon_rolleyes:
But you deserted Tash on this world so your opinion doesn't count .... keep it up on 47 though :p

<3

DeletedUser

Whats up Nauz ? got withdrawal from not being able to brag on .net so thought you'd bring it here ?
I shouldn't be surprised that you have turned a thread about someone doing well into how you are doing better , elsewhere :icon_rolleyes:
But you deserted Tash on this world so your opinion doesn't count .... keep it up on 47 though :p

<3

You must be 2hot2handle from .net?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
axes building for next 34 hrs now and same with lc lol.

You've got 26 hq on that world. If I got 26 hq on this world I'd be far ahead

That's like whining: "But your strategy is better."

You can whine pointwhore all day, but I have have quite a bit more troops on W47 than that screenshot shows you having here as well. High HQ isn't pointwhoring, it's simply planning ahead properly.

The Gettysburg Saint said:
If this world is so easy why doesn't he have 2000+ points in world 4?

Quite the same reason that the Smile? players are rank 99 on W47. People tend to focus more on one world than another when playing more than 1 at the same time.

DeletedUser

You can whine pointwhore all day, but I have have quite a bit more troops on W47 than that screenshot shows you having here as well. High HQ isn't pointwhoring, it's simply planning ahead properly.

Quite the same reason that the Smile? players are rank 99 on W47. People tend to focus more on one world than another when playing more than 1 at the same time.

Forget explaining...i tried for 2 hours :lol:

DeletedUser1303

I love the way he blanked out his last village coord in the 2nd pic yet left them alone in the first pic... not that it's hard to find it anyway

classic :)

DeletedUser

Nope all I'm saying is that IF I got as high HQ as you I'd be alot higher points lol. I could get that high Hq, but we've decided to just get higher warehouse and save the res for more coins, also your location on W47 was Alot better, than the top 5 in world 47, and you're only just #1. Also I don't play world 47. I have alot more troops than what I shown in that pic now lol. Miggy isn't realy playing W47 alot, as he's rank1 on like 6 worlds xD

Edit: Also you're 13 stable and 18 rax, so you've not got that many troops. Prob have alot in que though, but they can't fight when they're in the que ;) Point is... I'm well ahead of #2 on this world.

DeletedUser

Nope all I'm saying is that IF I got as high HQ as you I'd be alot higher points lol. I could get that high Hq, but we've decided to just get higher warehouse and save the res for more coins, also your location on W47 was Alot better, than the top 5 in world 47, and you're only just #1. Also I don't play world 47. I have alot more troops than what I shown in that pic now lol. Miggy isn't realy playing W47 alot, as he's rank1 on like 6 worlds xD

What about you?Rank 1 on any world other than this?

DeletedUser

What about you?Rank 1 on any world other than this?

World 25 I was rank1 for a year straight until 10mil points then quit for a bit. Slow worlds aint realy my thing as I haven't got time for them, mostly play speed at the weekend if I'm not busy and I'm always #1 there. Only play this world, because I've got co-players.