DeletedUser6932

KWADan-X
Opponents defeated:1.094.993 (1173.)
Tribe: KnK

Lol, why is it peeps who cannot play this game always have to make out they
don't really care about playing... if you did not care so much you would not be
posting your B.S. here! :icon_wink:

And I will not quote you insults about your assumptions on my RL (as the mods
will just edit my post), however, I will say this is not all my life revolves around
and I have a great and active RL tyvm...

Being awesome in a game does not mean I have to suck at RL!

You seem very bitter to me, jealous much! :icon_razz:

--Abdo--

Buddy seriously back to the topic at hand RATE THE TOP 20 TRIBES

Your long posts are doing my head in and dont go on about me looking at my stats there crap =P Now I saved you the effort of doing that....

Any one u for rating the tribes??

DeletedUser

Your long posts are doing my head in and dont go on about me looking at my stats there crap =P Now I saved you the effort of doing that....

.... :lol:

DeletedUser

Because, and I don't know whether they did/do or not, but they had info that TR were in the coalition against them and pulled out. They feel you are wimps who are out to get them but to scared to do it to their faces. /End summary.

We are wimps Onion? At least we aren't handing over villages to W1N like LRAG are :)

DeletedUser2722

Agreed, however, there's no need to insult my post -- I like to get the last
word so if you don't like my post, stop posting... or I will nuke hug you! :icon_razz:

And you call my long posts, at least I make sense, lol!

Already did post my ratings... it's what caused all the extra spam! :icon_redface:

Swiftly getting back on topic...

1. W1N -- At the top where we belong and I cannot see ourselves being shifted
anytime soon due to our great leadership and awesome players...

...just WHO could possibly stop us... Rank 2 tribe in the world; TR? :lol:

2. TR --
Have got to rank 2 by the merger of W1N/CHE!!!, the collapse of EXP and
taking in as many points as they can into their family disregarding skill, experience,
activity and dedication...

...they are doomed to fail if they declare on W1N, T4H, or ORC, thus they are playing
it safe, sitting on the fence, waiting to see if the other pretenders can weaken W1N
first... in short, you are selfish, barb nobling cowards! -.-

3. T4H --
To me this tribe are the future rank 2 tribe and I said all along they would
become a top tribe... they remind me of a certain W18 family and I hope they will be
here for the grand finale!

4. F.B.P --
Old EXP crew. I rate you for having the balls (unlike TR) to declare on
W1N, few have, but then again let's be honest... you had little choice
! :icon_wink:

5. FIRE --
Another splinter group of EXP... you're much too spread out and would
be better regrouping, or if you really can't stand each other, why not just declare on
one another?

6. *FW* --
Nice and compact, however, like FIRE you carry too much dead-weight
imho!

7. ORC --
I confess we underestimated this tribe and they did well fighting against
an unorganised W1N...

...we will not make this mistake again, respect and thank you for this lesson!

8. TR.
-- Same as TR, only more dead-weight and hugging (yawn)

9. T4H-W
-- see T4H

10. Flux--
They brought over some decent players from CHE!!! when they rebelled
(which is expected from a tribe of CHE!!!'s caliber), however, they have lost their best
player to W1N and have diluted their talents with a mass of n00bs...

...they were recruited for points only and will be a HUGE liability!

11. KA
-- Looking very intimate there around Flux's rim! Yourselves and Flux carry
too much dead weight and would be a greater challenge to W1N if you both trimmed
off your fat and merged into one tribe! :icon_idea:

12. LRAG
-- What can I say... lovely northerners and Lazybones and Joco are great! :)

13. IWL
-- How long will you guys sit on the fence and allow other tribes to expand
around you?

14. KnK
-- TR only under a different name! Zzzzz

15. TFA
-- Oh dear! :icon_confused:

16. AK
-- Poor, thus are possibly destined to merge with Flux at some point along
with KA!

17. FREE
-- Don't know much about you apart from you are in a great position to
join W1N once you have proven yourselves... Flux, KA and AK look tasty, no? :icon_wink:

18. =T4H= -- See T4H

19. Riffs
-- Academy of *FW*... rim tribe with too many in-actives! Why don't you
just eat the dead-weight and merge together?

20. Chaos!
-- Never heard of you, however, your location is not great, you carry too
many guys who just do not seem to be progressing, so I would hit disband and have
your top few members join a decent tribe whilst eating the left overs! :icon_twisted:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Ok here goes, in an attempt to stay on topic.

1 W1N
- 9/10 A superpower, esp. since the merge with Che!!! One of the best stats in the game. However their ego surpasses there skill to such a large degree it makes them unpopular. A select few players have caused me to think what there tribe would be like. I know most W1N put up with the big egos, but I'm not sure if I could.
2 TR - 9/10 With their Family they can Rival W1N. I hear there organisation is superb, and after the way they desimated Swarm I was inpressed. I have tons of respect For RC as a leader, however I wonder if they will strike W1N
3 T4H - 9/10 (the final one) With there family they equate to a similar lvl as TR. I know less about the way they work, however it's plain to see on the dominance map that theyown the southwest with ease.
4 F.P.B - 8/10Love this tribe! I think their approach to the game is brillient. They are here to war, and they will. Watch out W1N!
5 FIRE - 7/10 The other part of the EXP breakup. I've seen lots of information against Vicky here, however I have also seen some explaining her actions. None the less, it's a strong tribe. Only weakness is its spread out.
6 *FW* - 7/10 I respect this tribe. I remember when everyone said they were dying. Well, they aint going any time soon.
7 ORC - 8/10 You guys own the North West. You stood up to W1N by yourselves, and in my books won (arguably, although I haven't seen the stats I think you gained more from the Nap.)
8 TR. - same as TR
9 T4H-W
- the old who tribe. Same as T4h
10 Flux - 8/10 Breakaway from Che. A lot of good lads here, and gained the best from ODA.
11 KA -Kick Ass
12 LRAG - 4/10 I recognise your strength, in fact I recently heard you managed to get 142 nukes to land inside a minute. Impressive. However in that case I think you only gained 8 villages, of which the majority have been retaken. REALLY let down by ODM onion on the forums. Overall I would give you more if you were prepared to fight W1N. I know I'm Biased but really, by working with them your only prolonging your death. Against them atleast you stand a good chance.
13 IWL - 6/10 To me this is a white turtle. However I'm yet to see you beat, or beat anyone. You fight but don't seem to progress.
14 KnK - Part of the TR lot.
15 AK -"AK47" Just so happends to be the most used weapon in the world. Causes the most deaths. Coincidence?
16 TFA -
4/10 What's left of some of the awesome people of EXP. The Tribe isn't destined to survive, but it's player will.
17 FREE - 2/10 Really poor. I've fought you guys and you're weak. Your PnP is rubbish, and your approach to the game seems flawed.
18 =T4H= -
Part of the wonderful family of T4H
19 Riffs - Fw's Academy?
20 Chaos! - 5/10You're always on 20. Pick up your game to impress me.

DeletedUser

Whilst enjoying the comments thought i would attempt to bring some normality back to the post!

1 W1N ~ 10/10 Rank 1 what can you say, a million miles away from everyone else, with the combined might of the Collation alliance against them is it going to be over soon? thats the $50,000,000 question, I think we all really know the answer, some will fall but most will stand, whats going to happen when 1 of the alliance decided to broker a deal to save themselves, 1 think is for sure, some people wont be playing W1 for much longer!
2 TR ~ 7/10 Our neighbours penned in by diplomacy, which direction will they go next a little stuck for options now maybe ??
3 T4H ~ Me/ Us / the Family wouldn't dare to comment!!
4 F.P.B ~ 7/10 1st break off from EXP, ranked 4th, waring with W1N and *FW* 2 diffrent directions which one will take priority?
5 FIRE ~ 4/10 at war with us (T4H) W1N and a few others maybe, main breakaway from EXP, Started the war with us, we will continue to chase you
6 *FW* ~ 6/10 recent acquisitions with the demise of TFA gained allot of ground here, at war with FPB best stop the barb munching and crack on!
7 ORC 8/10 ~ have my respect for standing your ground against W1N, however where to next?
8 TR. see TR
9 T4H-W See T4H
10 Flux ~ 7/10 At war with W1N will be interesting to see how this pans out!
11 KA ~ Dont know you guys sorry
12 LRAG ~ Dont know you guys sorry
13 IWL ~ Dont know you guys sorry
14 KnK ~ See TR
15 AK ~ Dont know you guys sorry
16 TFA ~ 1/10 your days are almost over, sorry but cant see you beeing here for much longer (I could be wrong of course!)
17 FREE ~ Dont know you guys sorry
18 =T4H= See T4H
19 Riffs See *fw*
20 Chaos! ~ At War with *FW* but dont know enough about you to rate ~ sorry guys!

DeletedUser6951

17 FREE - 2/10 Really poor. I've fought you guys and you're weak. Your PnP is rubbish, and your approach to the game seems flawed.

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KA AK
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 101
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,074,716
Side 2: 703,055
Difference: 371,661

chart

Nuff said

DeletedUser

You seem to forget that we were waring Che at that time. We are yet to really attack you. Ontop of that you've left out your academy that you had.

Over the last week however KA have hit you harder. AK have only just started.

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AK KA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 14
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,513
Side 2: 96,421
Difference: 80,908

chart

DeletedUser

Rc I was talking about what W1N thinks of you, please actually read in future. marekchmiel, what I do on the forums is none of your business. Atleast I don't slander and atleast I make sense. /End rant.

DeletedUser6932

1 W1N Right the big the w1n family =P joking... Strong get the fights on a few front now time for the big guys to step up and really show there worth great leadership in my view will need it to the ship sailing when the sh@t gets thick if it does
2 TR The mighty Tr family were catching ye =P always liked you guys went about there wars swiftly declaration from you guys must be immenent Orc W1n T4h eeney meeny mynee mo which one shall it be??
3 T4H The great T4h my tribe will say no more
4 F.P.B The first exp break off warring with w1n best of luck not a fan but meh go bunnies go
5 FIRE Ahh the red dots on my map the members who declared on us in exp the t4h steam train is on the way =P
6 *FW* Thats a big border we got with you guys now some good players in this tribe and still kicking along down south
7 ORC The northern hemisphere sorry guys don't know much about you maybe tr will knock on your doors soon who knows ehh??
8 TR. As above
9 T4H-W My Who cousins =P
10 Flux The che!! break off liked the pnp lets hope you fight as good as it now
11 KA Who???
12 LRAG No Idea
13 IWL Your actually still here I am amazed to be quiet honest best of luck though
14 KnK Tr's new recruits good players just got completely surrounded in the end no other choice but to merge
15 AK again who??
16 TFA Ahh the remains of exp soon to be no more by the looks of it
17 FREE Nope got nothing sorry
18 =T4H= My part of the family finally up in the top 20 and no mass recruiting to get here either
19 Riffs The *Fw* academy only here due to the new recruits from exp/tfa
20 Chaos! Fw will probably now eat you alive as other threats have been removed

DeletedUser

Rc I was talking about what W1N thinks of you, please actually read in future. marekchmiel, what I do on the forums is none of your business. Atleast I don't slander and atleast I make sense. /End rant.

Public forums ONion. It is my business and everyone elses on here Plus, you represent your tribe.

DeletedUser

So do you, but then you seem to ignore the forums when it's some proof that your wrong. I remember the post regarding MadJesters kid which you tried to call me stupid and it back fired, I think I got rep'd twice for my post... You ignored that topic after I informed you.

DeletedUser

What are you on about? What thread was it?

I'm happy representing my tribe. I think I'm a little extreme compared to some, but I do argue my points legitimatly. Unlike you. i.e. The Coalition Vs. W1N

Were you're getting owned hehe.

DeletedUser

2 TR - 9/10 With their Family they can Rival W1N. I hear there organisation is superb, and after the way they desimated Swarm I was inpressed. I have tons of respect For RC as a leader, however I wonder if they will strike W1N

Decimated SWARM? Oh please.........brown nose much?

They took apart a tribe of inactives and noobs, I doubt it takes much organization to do that!!

DeletedUser

marekchmiel " As far as i'm aware onion represents Onion" the fact is Onion is onion and i just accept he's as he is.

The fact he's a member of LRAG doesn't mean he represents us (A small important point) no more than i do.

"12 LRAG - 4/10 I recognise your strength, in fact I recently heard you managed to get 142 nukes to land inside a minute. Impressive. However in that case I think you only gained 8 villages, of which the majority have been retaken. REALLY let down by ODM onion on the forums. Overall I would give you more if you were prepared to fight W1N. I know I'm Biased but really, by working with them your only prolonging your death. Against them atleast you stand a good chance."

well thats one way to look at it on the other hand not fighting W1n when we don't have to is probably more sensible and as to working with them well once again you are jumping to conclusions which are frankly a load of tosh.

kutusov

DeletedUser

Decimated SWARM? Oh please.........brown nose much?

They took apart a tribe of inactives and noobs, I doubt it takes much organization to do that!!

Took yous months to do it against KN though, and its still one of W1Ns proudest achievements on these forums :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Took yous months to do it against KN though, and its still one of W1Ns proudest achievements on these forums :icon_rolleyes:

And as a further point, I'd like to add that it took TR three just three weeks to remove the Avaz from K43, whilst it took W1N three months against a tribe ranked 33rd, with an inexperienced Duke (myself) and players who do not boast about being 'elite' or 'skilled' (and it must be stated that W1N only made significant gains once TR had declared war in November).

Kilroy