Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser1942

Time for another one of these me thinks :)

1 - W1N - 10/10 - Still dominating the world, cannot be stopped at present. Will be terrifying to watch/take part in the tribe working as 1 solid unit and not each corner of the tribe having there own battles, but for now, are going about the business with ease.

2 - T4H - 9/10 - Have picked up the pace in there war with KnK. Picked the perfect time to do an op, and it didnt fail. Have still been taking villages this week from KnK, and also taking FW apart. Have also nearly completed moving all members into 1 tribe, a great move in my opinion, and one that will see T4H reap the rewards.

3 - FPB - 9/10 - Apart from T4H, i think this tribe is the only other tribe capable of doing anything meaningful to W1N. Not worried about attacking, and arent too bad at defending either. Definitely a tribe to watch. Also having there pick of the FW vills, so are bulking up in the south east more.

4 - ORC - 2/10 - Can never rate this tribe as good at all. Despite admittedly having a couple of ok members, as a tribe they are pathetic. Frontline with W1N is being pushed back all the time, with no real effort to stop the onslaught. The council members do nothing to aid the tribe, and sit back watching all the others being taken out. Big time internal inactivity could be the reason for there lack of effort - but thats what happens when you sit on the fence for months on end nobling barbs, to then find yourself with a few incoming, and not being able to handle it.

5 - *FW* - 4/10 - Tribes on a downward spiral. Being taken out by FPB and T4H, and lack the skill to stop it. I dont hold any hope for them, and will probably end up losing there better players to the tribes they are warring.

6 - LRAG - 7/10 - Are doing very well in there wars. Are also picking apart ORC, and also using AK to bulk themselves up. A year ago this tribe were all but finished in K23, and rebuilding themselves in K3 - now they hold the north rim continents, and are ranked 6th. A great achievment for them.

7 - IWL - 7/10 - Tribe has shown some steady growth. Hold a decent frontline with FPB, and have been exchanging villages with them. Not sure how they will cope with FPB once FW are finished, and more focus is put on them, but im sure we will soon see.

8 - KnK - 7/10 - A very funny tribe. Many players on world 1 will sit behind there laptops/computers, stating that this game doesnt matter, and that they have a real life - KnK members proved it. They proved they have the fun attitude this game requires and that they play it for what it is - a game, Despite being in a big war with T4H - still had no hesitation in going out, as a tribe on the razz. They may have lost quite a few villages because of this, and quite a bit of ground, but that is minor details. The tribe is well run, and does have some decent players, so will prove hard for T4H to break down.

9 - AK - 2/10 - Another tribe on a downward spiral. Losing villages day after day to W1N, LRAG and FREE. Wont be here in the long run, wouldnt be surprised if there bigger members are recruited, and tribe falls apart.

10 - FREE - 5/10 - Not a bad tribe. Fighting FPB, and have morale on there side aswell. Looking at the recent conquers, do have a lot of internalling being done, but thats the way it goes sometimes. Can see them doing alright against FPB, but am unsure whether they can significantly dent them.

No one outside the top 10 really matters in this world anymore.

DeletedUser8865

1 - W1N - To be honest unless F.P.B start kicking into gear with the rest of the smaller tribes(LRAG, ORC, AK, ect.) they have it easily won. Fighting wars on all front lines and still gaining. Great job guys/girls. Keep it up(10/10)
2 - T4H - Dont hear much from this tribe but they have forced KnK to break up and also FW with the help of F.P.B. they seem to be doing okay. (8/10)
3 - F.P.B - They are fighting hard against the W1N, IWL, and UDog squads now and seem to be doing well. But once the focus is on them i see them falling like all the other turtles. (9/10)
4 - ORC - Just a very large version of AK in my eyes. Turtling away like they dont know whats going on on the other side of the world. They are crumbling as we speak. A word of advise to all not just ORC. A great Defense is a great offense. How do you guys think W1N are doing so well? and Btw spears are for defending. Lmao... (5/10)
5 - LRAG - They are a hugger tribe. Hug #1. They recrui a 100k refugie that caused the war with W1N and has now gone inactive. lol. Hug#2 as soon as the war started they immeadately ran to ORC and AK which they had been at war with for a while. On a more serious note. We made gains on them on even the first night of the war whitch we gave them about 2-3 weeks to prepare for. Thats just embarrasing. (4/10)
6 - IWL - God set of players and are doing well against FPB. (6/10)
7 - FREE - Havent had too many interactions but from what i can see they are a good enough tribe and helpful at times. (6/10)
8 - AK - Turtles and are falling after being battered for quite some times from all sides when LRAG was on W1N's side. (6/10)

None of the others matter.

DeletedUser1942

1 - W1N - 10/10 - Cocky, Arrogant, big headed ETC - yet when most of the world make a decision just to attempt to stop 1 tribe, it is more than justified. W1N are dominating the world. ORC, LRAG, AK will fall eventually without much fight. Once more of the tribe can focus on the turtles of FPB, they will get a rude awakening.

2 - T4H - 8/10 - Good tribe - eating up the fruits of there wars. KnK and FW have fallen - T4H get the nice job of growing into there areas now.

3 - FPB - 7/10 - Turtling tribe lol - Stacked frontlines, havent made any real dent into W1N as yet - many conquers from Jeesto(dead account), very little after that. Also eating up some FW remains.

4 - ORC - 2/10 - Seriously, this tribe is awful. The council have no clue whatsoever, they are losing ground all the time. They still cannot fire through the recruits that left them. Internalling galore, barb nobling galore - this suits them, as it means they dont need to war. W1N will finish them off without doubt.

5 - LRAG - 3/10 - As a tribe lost any sort of rating with me when they huggled with ORC and AK. Beating these 2 tribes, yet huggled with them as soon as the big bad W1N turned on them due to there noobish ways. Have no where to run in this war - have been relocated once, but dont have a rim to relocate to this time around. Backs against the wall time for these.

6 - IWL - 5/10 - Quietly going about there business. Have a very little amount of barbs left, and should really be focusing on there enemies more.

7 - Free - 5/10 - Another quiet tribe. Also need to focus on there wars more in my opinion.

8 - AK - 2/10 - Dead tribe. Wont be anything in this world.

No one in the world will make any sort of differance now after these 8 - this will become a 3 tribe world in the coming months, when the noobs are dealt with.

DeletedUser

1. W1N - Have been dominating World 1 for a very long time, lots of very competent players. I do wonder if they have bitten off more than they can chew if the end war really kicks off. They make reasonable but not outstanding progress against much smaller, weaker and dwindling tribes surrounding the northern half of the world. I wonder if long periods of stagnation for some of their players will have an effect on W1N. Time will tell how they will bear up under the pressure of more competent opponents with current high levels of inactivity and fighting wars on all sides. Arrogance and perhaps over confidence, although seemingly their trademark, may be their ultimate downfall. Don't think they are the unbreakable rock that many believe them to be. Of course, they still have what it takes on paper to totally dominate this world.

2. T4H - Have made excellent progress to get to where they are today, TEA/WHO/KnK/FW - have shown at times great organisation and teamwork, perhaps currently the most organised tribe in W1, and have got the bit between their teeth. Have some new problems to resolve with a few players forming a breakaway in their core, covering quite a large area. Not sure if this spells any internal issues but I don't think so. Be interesting to see what path they choose over the coming weeks and months. I hope to see an epic end war brawl instead of more political moves, time to stand up and be counted. They have what it takes to go all the way.

3. FPB - Another tribe which has made excellent progress. Took time to deal critical damage to FW but got there in the end enabling them to focus on their war with IWL and W1N. Largely stalemate with W1N, but good progress with IWL. Still room to improve, and much needed if desiring a positive outcome in the end war. Have the ability but require more organisation at current.

4. ORC - A thorn in W1N's side. Alone they cannot turn the tides of their war, but if the pressure mounts on W1N they may find a way to cling on to survival. They will not fall as easily as W1N would like.

5. LRAG - As above.

6. IWL - A nice tribe but I believe inactivity is once again going to cost them dearly. Once a few more vulnerable players fall to FPB will perhaps see many absorbed into W1N??

7. FREE - Lots of internalling, other than that not doing a lot or posing any threat.

DeletedUser8521

1 W1N - now taking in refugees so don't hold much hope for them now
2 T4H - back stabbers don't trust them
3 F.P.B - a tribe who know how to work as one
4 ORC - don't realy know much about them but good luck
5 *FW* - food they lost there duke yesterday
6 LRAG - same as orc
7 IWL - falling apart must have been poisoned by VV - food
8 FREE - food they may as well giveup
9 AK - pass
10 TWW1 - pass

DeletedUser

1 W1N - now taking in refugees so don't hold much hope for them now - dont hold much hope? look at dominance map :icon_rolleyes:
2 T4H - back stabbers don't trust them - your opinion and you are entitled to it :)
3 F.P.B - a tribe who know how to work as one - not guna deny they are a good tribe
4 ORC - don't realy know much about them but good luck - meh they need more then luck :) being picked apart
5 *FW* - food they lost there duke yesterday - always have been food :)
6 LRAG - same as orc - a good little tribe but chose wrong side imo
7 IWL - falling apart must have been poisoned by VV - food - the rest are food yes after i believe a merge into W1N
8 FREE - food they may as well giveup - after their best being recruited i agree
9 AK - pass - leme help u with this... food :D
10 TWW1 - pass - all you can eat buffet and almost out, limited time offer for free villages :D

(red my uptake on top 10 :p )

overall final 3 tribes will be W1N obviously , the might horseys T4H and the bunnies F.P.B could be an interesting show down once it happens

DeletedUser8865

1 W1N - Unless some of the tribes they are warring(LRAG and ORC) start really doing some pushing they will eventually pick through the "smaller" tribes and turn to The main target(F.P.B) and well... to put i simply all W1N's 43,200 villages will be focused on one border=Not good for enemies + the help of Major allies(T4H)
2 T4H - Doing some damage to the bunnies. At the same time at the opposite side of the world they are speedily making their way to the Southern Borders of the ORCies... Watch out. Watch their growth cause you might be next:icon_wink:
3 F.P.B - Now with the combined force of W1N and T4H they will slowly decline in numbers... But they will hold out long enough for W1N to have to turn their focus on them... but wont last much longer then that.
4 ORC - Being ripped apart by the eastern W1N Squad. Good work guys. really great progress as of recent. But Wait. Is that a spear nuke from orc I see. Havent seen one of those in a While.:lol:
5 LRAG - Arrogant and will be taught a lesson soon enough when their "Brothers" (ORC) are finally put to an end...
6 AK - Just food. Even after the alliance with LRAG(No longer having to stack a border) They are loosing more ground then ever.
7 IWL - Their best joined with W1N but still holding their own. Good to have a solid Ally.
8 FREE - Maybe been seeing more of them recently. Starting to really participate in attacks. Good for them. Keep it up.
(the rest are irrelevant...)

- Roch2001

DeletedUser1942

1. W1N - Dominating the world. No more needs to be said really. The only tribe in world 1 who can talk the talk and walk the walk - have more than enough to maintain the rank 1 position. As always, being run very well - and the aggressive nature of its members is showing well. With some big players returning to action, some wars will get a bit of a kickstart.

2. T4H - Great tribe, expanding at a rapid rate!! Doing very well in the early stages of the war with the bunnies - so will see how that escalates.

3. FPB - Not a bad tribe in my opinion. Have set there stall out to defend what they have, rather than push onto bigger and better things. Have rank 1 and 2 looking at gunning them down, so how long will they be able to hold the hoardes back.

4. ORC - WELL!!!! Having big big activity issues on there frontlines currently. Also lots of internals to mop up. The tribe is failing, and is being hit hard by W1N - W1N still hold many great clusters in ORC territory that should have really been taken months ago, but still they struggle on. Reports of members unrest at not being part of the Clique also ;)

5. LRAG - Doing ok. Have 1 war to focus on, and are focusing on it. Whether they can maintain the stubborness they are showing remains to be seen. Due to W1N easily nobling ORC out at present, LRAG will, in the not too distant future find themselves further surrounded by the war machine W1N - so will be interesting to see what happens on that front(if they have the sense to realise)

DeletedUser

5 LRAG - Arrogant and will be taught a lesson soon enough when their "Brothers" (ORC) are finally put to an end...
arrogant lol good god what that make w1n? oh yer bingo with your granny time i think.

but atleast its not a bad comment towards LRAG or is it? did i miss somthink bud?

1. w1n - around since day 1, lost atlot of good players. recruited half or more of the world to either join them or take over accounts. overall good tribe lukes a twiglet sometimes but a good leader none the less. 9|10

2. T4H - strong allies with w1n, attack the same tribes so cant really comment, dont know much of u lot but still number 2 tribe with a good ODA and growth rank. I think u lot holding out till the end to fight w1n so inactive accounts in the west may pop up? 7|10

3. FPB - good strong tribe that stick together, no matter what people say about u being turtles u still have a nice tribe ODA and u did well in yer wars, so many enemies and still held firm. GOOD JOB. u earned my respect and am sure a lot of w1n and T4H have respect for u also. 9|10

4. ORC - well what to say about ORC? to be honest here it is, they have some really good players in there and some rubbish thats needs taking out. been around for ages fighting W1N. they will be around for a while yet, JUST START WORKING TOGETHER and u will start to benifit. 7|10

5. LRAG - my tribe from day 1, Taff a great leader dont care what everyone else thinks. got some of the best active players iv played with in 4 years of my TW life. got some dead weight as does every tribe late game. doing a good job against w1n keep up the good work. 9|10

6. Ak - respect for these guys and girls that are left, yes they are crumbling a tad, BUT to be still going and growing at this point after W1N and LRAG smashed them. they need to start fighting back a little more USE them nukes AK. 6|10

no other tribe counts IWL players left for W1N whats left is food. UDOG W1N again only rev left but being nobled. FREE W1N again whats left is food.

DeletedUser8865

arrogant lol good god what that make w1n? oh yer bingo with your granny time i think.

but atleast its not a bad comment towards LRAG or is it? did i miss somthink bud?

1. its not arrogant if you follow through ;) and in my eyes fighting three of the top 5 tribes at once and gaining is following through.

2. I respect anyone that takes a crack at W1N. Although the war started over 200k inactive refugee :D

DeletedUser

2. I respect anyone that takes a crack at W1N. Although the war started over 200k inactive refugee :D

Sure it did. Like WW1 started because someone shot a duke. But getting real, we were getting massively in each other's way in K17 and K27, and it was inevitable that people would be looking for an opportunity. Chomps it was who found one, but it was time.

OK I've only had one try at this before... time I had another.

1. W1N - 8/10
Obviously have done remarkably well and have been consistently well-led. Not without their own problems at the moment, and the recruitment net they have spread is maybe so wide-meshed as to allow in some very average players (to put it kindly - Hi, Brad). Still a fine tribe and the outfit to beat, however - and still have some great players, despite the loss of the likes of Pat. Don't know how you fill shoes a large as those.

2. T4H - 6/10
Have spent a long time sitting placidly in W1N's shadow, but I guess a life of sucking-up must get boring eventually. Their war with FPB is interesting. We all thought that the top three had a tacit understanding, but apparently that succumbed to boredom. I think we will learn a bit from this, because nobody really knows what T4H is worth. Sleeping giant? Sitting duck? Maybe we will now find out. Maybe.

3. F.P.B - 8/10
Nobody who has watched them come to dominate the South East could be other than impressed. At war with W1N and T4H... will need to pull up their socks against T4H, but they have time to do it. Against W1N... well really both sides are just playing pattycake - 3 to 37 or thereabouts over the last month. Lots of fire and fury on Skype - Go the pig! - but the war stats say something else. What, though? Opinions differ across the North.

4. Orc - 7/10
Personally, I've had a long and singularly complex relationship with Orc. They've been friends, enemies, and sometimes both at once. But to declare a prejudice, there are a number of Orcies I like a lot. Orc are currently losing villas to W1N - losing them far, far too fast for their health and also for ours. However, as always there are issues that contribute to that and Orc's leadership (ignore Luke's tireless propaganda) are attending to these matters. There are plenty of very good players in Orc. We will see much more of them yet.

5. LRAG (my tribe)
First thing to say is that I have good reason to be intensely proud of LRAG. In 60-odd days' war with W1N we have encountered a whole range of unavoidable internal problems and have triumphed over them. We have been given no chance against W1N by - well, anybody, really, but we are used to being underestimated; it has always brought out the best in us. Already people are seeing from the war stats that this is going to be a different type of war from the ones W1N have had with Orc and with AK. W1N are at present somewhat ahead of us in the stats (though I'm sure by far less than they imagined they would be) but we are catching them steadily. How will it end? We will see, but someone has said that W1N will be all people will remember from UK1. That has justice, but is only partly true. They will also remember the tribe that finally beat W1N.

6. AK - 6/10
AK have done remarkably well just to still be here. For months they had the two nastiest attackers on UK1 coming at them at once, and they are still around... much smaller - but to be around at all is an achievement. Could be more aggressive? Maybe.

Frankly, nobody else matters. They are either W1N puppets (eg Free) or else simply food (eg IWL) or they need to snuggle up to one or another of the big guys if they want to have an impact

DeletedUser6465

Time to get thread moving again.........

1..... W1N - 9/10
Well whatever tactics they have used , excellent game play , steam-rollering , divide and conquer..... you realy cant deny , they are No.1...... Seem to have a strategy and works well , would be 10/10 , but that will be the day w1 is no more.... just w1n world

2..... T4H - 7/10
Second only to the w1n , im not a great stats buff , but reading comments and between lines , appear to be in w1n's shadow due to old pals act.... will only come to the fore when w1n v t4h eventually have showdown

3..... FPB - 8/10
Dominate there area of w1 and at war with w1n (supposedly) and T4H definately , been doing the do since the beginning so well done to the FPB

4..... LRAG - 9/10
Well done to Taff , the merge with the now ending orc is a good move , best of both worlds may prove a blinder.... well focused and stats ive seen show more than holding there own.... sneeking suspicion the end of w1 war may be w1n v lrag

5..... Orv - 8/10 (overall)
We al know Orc's days are numbered as they now merge into Lrag.... contrary to popular "w1n-mythology".... Orc was a well run tribe , and the 3 months originaly stated by w1n to take them out... slowly moved out and out..... to many in-actives and unfounded politics has killed off a tribe , who with w1n put the fun in w1.....

6..... AK - 6/10
Not great position on w1 , have held there own and should be proud of there achievements to still be going as top 10 tribe on w1 , at this late stage of game.

7..... IWL - ???
Sorry no real knowledge of these guys n gals so would be unfair to comment

8..... TB - ???
As its my tribe unfair to comment , trying to put some fun back into w1............

9..... Free - 6/10
Again no great knowledge but still hanging on in the top 10 so fair play.....

10.... OM - 6/10
Sticking up for the little guys... plenty of members and being a thorn in places , Top 10 so well done , but gna find it hard at this late stage of world

So theres my thoughts..... penny for yours.......

LG

DeletedUser1942

Sorry Guido, but how you can give ORC 8/10 is unbelievable, even in before the W1N wars they were a 5 or 6 at most!!

As for SteveDisco's comment - we just gotta disregard it, he isnt very wise, and has his head full of rubbish about W1N and ORC.

Anyway, think i will do one of these -

1 - W1N - 10/10 - Still number 1, warring most tribes and doing very well against all enemies. Will not be leaving the game soon, and will continue to grow.

2 - T4H - 9/10 - Rank 2, and doing very well against FPB. Wont be going down anytime soon, and will be a very good opponent in the final battle for world 1.

3 - FPB - 7/10 - Tribe is turtling. Not an awful lot of attacking coming from them at T4H or W1N, so they arent gaining many villages from the enemy. Will be here for a while, due to there defensive tactics.

4 - LRAG - 6/10 - Tribe started off against W1N very well, but has since slacked off. Are currently recruiting whatever they can from ORC (even Stevdisco got in), this will without doubt have the same effect on them as TR moving to ORC did. The tribe will be recruiting so much deadweight and players who dont want to war, anything they have done up till now will be ruined!!

5 - ORC - 2/10 - Dead tribe!!!!!! Couldnt handle fighting W1N, came up against far too much for them to handle - W1N's squads demolished them, which has resulted in them running to LRAG. Tribe led by noobishness has fallen, and will be no more.

This is all thats worthy of ranking, only really ranked ORC to say how they have fallen. The world has 4 main tribes now - although one seems to be filling its ranks with dead wood players!!!

DeletedUser

Sorry Guido, but how you can give ORC 8/10 is unbelievable, even in before the W1N wars they were a 5 or 6 at most!!

As for SteveDisco's comment - we just gotta disregard it, he isnt very wise, and has his head full of rubbish about W1N and ORC.

Anyway, think i will do one of these -

1 - W1N - 10/10 - Still number 1, warring most tribes and doing very well against all enemies. Will not be leaving the game soon, and will continue to grow.

2 - T4H - 9/10 - Rank 2, and doing very well against FPB. Wont be going down anytime soon, and will be a very good opponent in the final battle for world 1.

3 - FPB - 7/10 - Tribe is turtling. Not an awful lot of attacking coming from them at T4H or W1N, so they arent gaining many villages from the enemy. Will be here for a while, due to there defensive tactics.

4 - LRAG - 6/10 - Tribe started off against W1N very well, but has since slacked off. Are currently recruiting whatever they can from ORC (even Stevdisco got in), this will without doubt have the same effect on them as TR moving to ORC did. The tribe will be recruiting so much deadweight and players who dont want to war, anything they have done up till now will be ruined!!

5 - ORC - 2/10 - Dead tribe!!!!!! Couldnt handle fighting W1N, came up against far too much for them to handle - W1N's squads demolished them, which has resulted in them running to LRAG. Tribe led by noobishness has fallen, and will be no more.

This is all thats worthy of ranking, only really ranked ORC to say how they have fallen. The world has 4 main tribes now - although one seems to be filling its ranks with dead wood players!!!

Umm......excuse me??!! You have moved though K32 just munching all the villas that REEF cleared - You got your oda Attacking barbies from quit players as they cant fight back! You are scared to actually launch at an active player because they might retalliate! My main cluster got removed by simwhit - you launched 1(!) Attack at me and it was a disguised scouting - so you cant talk!!

DeletedUser

Enough OFF topic here.

Keep it to the format and topic of the thread.

Cleaning recent off topic posts up now. If you want to discuss other things start a new thread.

DeletedUser

1. W1N - 10/10
Own tribe so obviously viewing the world through W1N-tinted glasses. We play hard and play well. Contrary to outsider belief, we have a lot of fun doing it too. Have a great mix of skill, enthusiasm and dedication (some players, jealously, have all three qualities). Some big personalities that rub people up the wrong way but, to coin a famous phrase: "It's only a game." One which we're W1NNING. :icon_biggrin:

2. T4H - 9/10
Long standing allies, a lot of good players and a lot of thoroughly nice people to boot. Despite all the accusations they've never fought a proper war, the FPB fight went from wabbit hunting to Watership Down pretty damn quickly. Under estimate them at your peril. :icon_twisted:

3. FPB - 6/10
Still got a solid section of the world but having some issues. T4H working through them rapidly, FPB players leaving, hitting delete and their esteemed leader has gone. Be a stern test to see if they can consolidate and hold out. :icon_confused:

4. LRAG - 5/10
Respect Taff for salvaging what he could and rebuilding LRAG into the compact, organised unit they are. "Merging" with ORC to form the as yet untitled "Legion" will be LRAG's undoing. They now have weak, isolated players across multiple, undefendable Ks. :icon_rolleyes:

5. Orc - 0/10
Only reason I stayed in the game was to see ORC crumble. Some good players overshadowed by negative leadership, selfish council and a number of, ahem, issues. Genuinely hope all the smaller players who helped the tribe aren't left for food but can see it happening. Whoever has the pleasure of hitting "disband" is ridding the world of a TW cancer. :lol:

6. AK - 4/10
No experience dealing with them personally but have never heard good things and the stats don't reflect much better. No long term future. :icon_sad:

7. TB - 4/10
Respect the decision to form a tribe out of frustration from ORC's policy but deride it's conduct so far. Butcher's hate for LRAG never came to fruition so it will be another tribe I'll enjoy hitting when the time comes. They're in the way...:icon_evil:

Don't see anyone else mattering at this stage I'm afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. W1N - 8/10
Pushing on to the end-game now. Majority of the tribe going from strength-to-strength but can always do more. Some sensible and not-so-sensible recruitment has largely provided the strangehold. Proving in the T4H war why they've always been the tribe to beat.

2. T4H - 6/10
Long standing alliance dropped and a blistering start to the war is tailing off badly. Enjoying success in some areas but seem to be overlooking others where they're getting chewed. Still got some good players but a lot aren't up to scratch when it comes down to the simple matter of incoming. Worthy of second place but on the evidence so far, about as good as it's ever going to get.

3. LRAG - 1/10
The barbs are running out and the rim's now an enemy, not an ally. A negative plan relying on opponent's boredom to see out the world was ill-considered and becoming increasingly ill-fated. LRAG in free-fall. Not a tribe anymore, they're a formality.

4. IWL - 5/10
Smaller than the two top rank players- and can't win the world - but a credit to lasting it out. Honourable mention.