Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser2154

You mean i have to bring it aswell as drink it? NO fair, anyways sorry for derailing lol

DeletedUser

cody i had wine for you today did your boys get drunk again on the way over. i was looking forward to lobster.

DeletedUser2154

No they cant get the damned horses to saddle up, minor hic -cup , will be over shortley, i think someone put whiskey down insted of water, damned drunks

DeletedUser1942

1 - W1N - 10/10 - The dominant force of the world, smashing everyone who gets in the way. Some tactical recruitment against ORC will increase the time of there demise, while also increasing the talent that is in the tribe. Wont be stopped at all!!

2 - FPB - 9/10 - Have done very well to establish themselves in 2nd place. Still a force in this world, and using the FW family as food to aid there war efforts against W1N. Will be around for a long time yet.

3 - T4H - 8/10 - Another great tribe, lost ground to FPB, but only in rank. Are fighting a couple of wars at the moment, and are kicking FW's arse - but now need to also keep an eye on KnK. Tribe will be here at the end, and i believe they will do well.

4 - *FW* - 4/10 - This tribe is just food!!! FPB & T4H family are tearing them apart, the tribe will fall to pieces, and wont be able to stand up to the bigger tribes.

5 - T4H-W - 7/10 - See T4H

6 - ORC - 2/10 - Awful tribe, awful leadership and lots of useless members. Have turtled up in an effort to preserve rather than expand. Are getting hammered by W1N, although have stopped LRAG from taking vills. Although they are useless, there turtling tactics will keep them here for a while - but how long until there members realise there leadership are leading them into oblivion!!!

7 - ~R~ - 3/10 - Similar tribe to ORC. The tribe is nothing, and is far too spread to make an impact in this world. Will be food for the bigger boys - and its only the Alliance/NAP with the king hugglers ORC thats keeping them from being taken out!

8 - LRAG - 7/10 - Tribes not doing too bad, but are being stopped by ORC's turtling habits. Are however taking AK on, and are doing fairly well against them.

9 - KnK - 7/10 - After some fantastic discussions with there leader, and having seen the decent stats against T4H family, i think this tribe could potentially be the underdogs of the world who could become a force to be reckoned with. They hold there areas well, and will be here for a while yet.

10 - AK - 3/10 - Being taken out by W1N and LRAG, and arent doing too well at all. Cant see them standing up against there enemies for too long now that there buffer Flux are gone.

11 - IWL - 7/10 - Not doing too bad, are hitting FPB and doing ok. The tribe needs to expand a lot more to become a big force, but wish them luck.

12 - ORC2 - 0.5/10 - See ORC. Really cant believe how much uselessness this tribe are holding. It can only be for the paladin weapons though, as no tribe should have as much deadweight as these!!!!

13 - FREE - 5/10 - Dont know an awful lot about FREE, can see they are also fighting AK, but not doing as much damage as W1N or LRAG. From looking at there conquer page, can see they are having some inactivity issues, with lots of internals going on.

14 - UDOG - 7/10 - Have done well to get where they are, and are doing plenty of work in there war efforts.

Not rating anyone else, as the rest of the top 20 do not matter at all, and wont have any effect on the world.

DeletedUser

13 - FREE - 5/10 - Dont know an awful lot about FREE, can see they are also fighting AK, but not doing as much damage as W1N or LRAG. From looking at there conquer page, can see they are having some inactivity issues, with lots of internals going on.

so do all tribes my friend just means the remaining members are active.

DeletedUser7748

ANYWAY...

1 W1N - Appear to be running away with it, plagued by inactivity and in-fighting tho :p 10/10
2 F.P.B - Quietly go about their business, taken 2nd spot from us due to some member swapping, kudos to them tho 9/10
3 T4H - They're ok I suppose 9/10
4 *FW* - Lol 3/10
5 T4H-W - I see them disappearing soon... 9/10
6 ORC - Dropped 20 mill this week, beginning of the end? 7/10
7 ~R~ - Struggling against T4H and W1N, just a matter of time methinks 6/10
8 LRAG - Slowly growing, taking out AK slowly but surely 7/10
9 KnK - Holding their own against a couple of bigger tribes, been there tho, they won't last unfortunately 7/10
10 AK - Getting pounded 5/10
11IWL - When it comes to nobling barbs, you guys are the best 4/10
12ORC² - See ORC
14 UDog - Love you guys 8/10

Nobody else matter anymore.

we cant all do 100's of internal :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1942

so do all tribes my friend just means the remaining members are active.

All i could see was plenty of internals and not a lot of enemy conquers - other tribes are doing both, FREE dont look as if they are making much impact on there enemies, and are mainly internalling.

DeletedUser6951

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Side 2:
Tribes: AK

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 7
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 492,697
Side 2: 41,616
Difference: 451,081

chart

Hardly sitting around doing nothing either. Look deeper next time

DeletedUser1942

Hardly amazing stats though is it? Considering AK have 2 better tribes in W1N and LRAG to worry about.

DeletedUser

oh yes sorry well done W1n and LRAG for taking AK villages as well.
But you are well....... a tid bit bigger then FREE just a little might add...So for The FREE stats well done.

DeletedUser5175

oh yes sorry well done W1n and LRAG for taking AK villages as well.
But you are well....... a tid bit bigger then FREE just a little might add...So for The FREE stats well done.

Im sure Free can do better than noble around 2 AK villas a day - you may be smaller than W1n / LRAG. But AK are a similar size (ranked 1 place higher) and its been pointed out that AK have more than one front to hold

DeletedUser6951

They are now my friend. When these comments were written they were 2x our size.

Could we be nobling a bit quicker? Yes, I think so, but in the context of the world we have been fighting AK and there various forms for a year and and long before W1N and LRAG started to fight them. Originally they were 3x our size - they should have destroyed us - they didn't. FREE deserve credit for that.

There are bigger and probably more aggressive tribes out there and if you read this thread from the beginning you will notice the amount of times we have been written off for our way of playing. We have been up against it from day one but we have survived to this late stage, again a bit of credit needs to be shown for that.
Will we win the world? No.
Have we made an impact? Yes.
Will we be remembered? Time will tell.

DeletedUser

wuggy said:
Could we be nobling a bit quicker? Yes, I think so, but in the context of the world we have been fighting AK and there various forms for a year and and long before W1N and LRAG started to fight them. Originally they were 3x our size - they should have destroyed us - they didn't. FREE deserve credit for that.

That's not completly true is it wuggy. When Reborn, TDK and Aragon exsisted (all those months ago) they were fighting Che!!! and Wet, both of which ended up in W1N. Also their was ODA. The Northern tribes have always been fighting, and Free was not any earlier to that fight.

However, saying that I actually agree you guys deserve some respect because you are still here (and currently winning? against AK) so cudos. All I would say is, if you can take more AK villages why don't you? There's no strategic downside, so go for it I would say. That's if you can.

DeletedUser

Aragon has been from day one and still is fighting.
Now on 3 fronts against two tribe of similar size and of course the mighty W1N.
Kodos to FREE they have continued to pound us under their W1N blanket and have grown as a tribe under Wungsters leadership ... respect.

DeletedUser2918

ANY tribe deserves respect that is still around and fighting - no matter what the stats say on how they are doing. as long as they are fighting back then kudos to them

DeletedUser

Not done one of these in a while, so here goes...

1 W1N - Just running away with it now... Their players dominate the top 50, and that ain't gunna change anytime soon. Nothing else can be said that hasn't been already, great tribe! 10/10
2 T4H - Doing quite well against KnK now, and *FW* are crumbling under the combined pressure from these and F.P.B. Will be in the end-game... They'll lose it, but they'll be there at least. 7/10
3 F.P.B - Don't know a great deal, but from the outside they seem to be progressing nicely. Will be on the recieving end of a W1N/T4H gangbang eventually imo. But until then, i only see them getting stronger. 8/10
4 ORC - Haven't had any personal experience of these, but by all accounts, they're god-awful. 3/10
5 *FW* - As i said before, they're crumbling under the combined force of F.P.B and T4H. 4/10
6 LRAG - Doing well against ORC, and expect they'll continue to do so until W1N want their vills. But for now 7/10
7 IWL - Still here, and have grown a bit since i last done one of these, mostly due to recruitment, but through village gains also. Still think a merge for these is on the cards, if any other tribes want them that is... 6/10
8 KnK - Quite like this tribe, because they're plucky. Were on the recieving end of a badly timed Op last week, and took a hammering which has seen their frontline significantly weakened. 6/10
9 AK - Don't know much tbh, so i'll refrain from comment.
10 FREE - As above.
11 UDog - Quality little tribe and they're showing the bigger boys how it's done. Merge into W1N eventually? 6/10
12 ORC² - See ORC.
13 LRAGFO - See LRAG.

Nobody else matters.

DeletedUser

Top 10 at last. still growing nicely.
Unfortunatly we have had a spate of members leaving which has created a huge amount of internals to deal with then we can focus more on our enemies.

I think that Free does deserve some credit for remaining as long as it has. It hasnt been easy for us and we have had a few occasions when we thought it would be all over, but we dug in and we have managed to come through those times.

The various incarnations of AK, have been our major war for a very long time, but we also have had other wars to deal with on a smaller scale, just as many tribes have, none of us have the luxury of only fighting one enemy at a time.
In all this time i have been surprised at AK's members have reacted to our war.
Never once have we had silly mails begging to stop or threatening to do this that and the other, Its always just been a nice clean fight.
For that I respect them as a tribe and while hoping we will be able to kill them all off :) wish them all the luck in these last stages of the game.

DeletedUser6032

Zarkov thank you for the post.

We will continue to fight any enemy with dignity.

I and Aragon will not threaten an enemy or cajole a player or players. Nor will we use a greater force to frighten you to join us.

Aragon will stand and fight and to the best of my and our ability will do so with honour.

House of Windsor

Last edited by a moderator: