LUVWETLUV

DeletedUser

im attacking it lol... if they havent got troops in it yet and my 20lc hit it then it will destroy it lol

DeletedUser

That would be an utter fail if you destroyed it, 100 coins down the drain :lol:

DeletedUser1410

if it shows up on the map then theres troops in it as they don't become active until the first troops land in them

DeletedUser

Defender: WETLOVE
Destination: wet for love (457|452) K44

Quantity: 10811 7005 0 9348 4525 0 0 1470 0 1691 4 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: none

im a scout whore obv thats how i scouted it o_O

DeletedUser

Would someone from WETLUV like to comment on this??

I am interested to know why you have created a tribe with an academy, over 200 members? Is it huddling together for safety. If a 3rd tribe of 100 approached you to join your family would you let them in aswel??

What if everyone in the world decided to join your family?? Would you let them all in?, or would you recruit until you think you have the majority of players so safety in numbers you will gangbang the rest??

This is a serious question, families have always confused me. This is a war game,

Your profile:

The Elite Players Of K44 that are not afraid to show how much they LOVE getting their Troopers weapons WET with others spilled blood!

Really do you think with as many below par players as you have you can call yourself elite?? Also does it not say something about your members who may be average or above average?? surely they are not as elite as they think if they need to invite every noble target near them

DeletedUser4147

Defender: WETLOVE
Destination: wet for love (457|452) K44

Quantity: 10811 7005 0 9348 4525 0 0 1470 0 1691 4 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: none

im a scout whore obv thats how i scouted it o_O

in late game i'd build the odd scout village, normally 6-7K. It's a good strategy, can normally get through stacks to see the amounts.

Nevertheless, seems a wasted army camp already, if your fighting Bi! it's betetr to try get a massive nuke on them before it goes. Not waste 100 coins and all that defense :lol:

DeletedUser

Another fine example of failing leadership.

When will people learn that only those who have proven themselves as leaders, should be allowed to lead.

DeletedUser

Would someone from WETLUV like to comment on this??

I am interested to know why you have created a tribe with an academy, over 200 members? Is it huddling together for safety. If a 3rd tribe of 100 approached you to join your family would you let them in aswel??

What if everyone in the world decided to join your family?? Would you let them all in?, or would you recruit until you think you have the majority of players so safety in numbers you will gangbang the rest??

This is a serious question, families have always confused me. This is a war game,

Your profile:

The Elite Players Of K44 that are not afraid to show how much they LOVE getting their Troopers weapons WET with others spilled blood!

Really do you think with as many below par players as you have you can call yourself elite?? Also does it not say something about your members who may be average or above average?? surely they are not as elite as they think if they need to invite every noble target near them

I think it is poor form that a member of WETLUV wont come out and talk on the externals, says a lot tbh. If anything wrote about them above was wrong then they would have defended it. ow well

DeletedUser

Not every post is worthy of a reply but just to ease your mind. Yes our leaders messed up big time, but we all are supposed to learn new things daily , and i believe that as a tribe we have learnt a great deal about army camps. So if your calling our leaders for making a mistake then that is your choice, not mine.
Also to those who wish to post about wetluv/luvwet having soooooo many members then i can only send the 'vicky' jealous of us being a big tribe ahhh dee dums i see this as a step forward unlike those tribes who wish to have 10-20 allies/NAPs any questions then feel free to ask

DeletedUser

Also to those who wish to post about wetluv/luvwet having soooooo many members then i can only send the 'vicky' jealous of us being a big tribe ahhh dee dums i see this as a step forward unlike those tribes who wish to have 10-20 allies/NAPs any questions then feel free to ask

One question, what?

DeletedUser

^ this :/ since when have we had 10- 20 allies naps/ only diplomacy that is 2 - 3 digits long is the enemy list.

LD

DeletedUser

Ok not quite sure what you are trying to say, you seem to be struggling a bit there constructing your sentences. Any way the bit i did get

jealous of us being a big tribe ahhh dee dums i see this as a step forward

ARE YOU FOR REAL!! you have hugged to have over 200 members, your areas are chocka with members of your family, it would be impossible to farm productively if any of those players were decent. Tbh it looks like huggling for safety, and those numbers probs give you the chance to be a little bit lazy, you know not work on your own account cos if u get attacked your 100 neighbours will send u couple of spearz:icon_rolleyes:

My my the skillz of WETLUV LUVWET uk4 beware

DeletedUser

do we need to farm barb villas maybe but the question about us being 200 strong also allows us to support weaker members with resources yes we have a lot of members but just incase youve not played this game b4 i will allow you to personally mail me i can see into the future i see some of our members getting nobled isee some of our members losing interest i even see some of them leaving to join another tribe but wait i cant see bi.............

DeletedUser

do we need to farm barb villas maybe

The answer should be yes, everyone should be farming. /facepalm

but the question about us being 200 strong also allows us to support weaker members with resources yes we have a lot of members but just incase youve not played this game b4 i will allow you to personally mail me

But how many of your members are worth supporting, or would do the same for you, or actually read the forums enough to know what's going on? Not many. Basically you can suicide a few thousand defensive troops on every noob who only posts on the forums to beg for support after his level 7 wall gets knocked down, but he isn't worth it, because he doesn't try to learn, doesn't want to learn, and won't repay the favour. More members, doesn't mean good members.

i can see into the future i see some of our members getting nobled i see some of our members losing interest i even see some of them leaving to join another tribe but wait i cant see bi.............

Looks like you're as phoney as all psychics mate, the future you're seeing couldn't be more wrong, we'll be around long after you.

DeletedUser

do we need to farm barb villas maybe but the question about us being 200 strong also allows us to support weaker members with resources yes we have a lot of members but just incase youve not played this game b4 i will allow you to personally mail me i can see into the future i see some of our members getting nobled isee some of our members losing interest i even see some of them leaving to join another tribe but wait i cant see bi.............

It's called punctuation. It's a very important part of the English language. Might I recommend using it?

Regardless, 200 members are very hard to control very pinpoint precision. Thusly, it is highly unlikely that your 200 members can support nearly as accurately as Bi! can. You may be able to call in more support overall, but if the support all reaches the village after Bi! takes it; what use is it?

DeletedUser

Regardless, 200 members are very hard to control very pinpoint precision. Thusly, it is highly unlikely that your 200 members can support nearly as accurately as Bi! can. You may be able to call in more support overall, but if the support all reaches the village after Bi! takes it; what use is it?

I disagree with you here Marsak. I think it'd be really nice if WETLUV members would support me after I take their villages, and help me kill their own nukes.

DeletedUser

I was referring to the use it is to them. It's obvious that it aids Bi! significantly.